• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'm surprised, Chris is up there now lol.

This will be interesting. Chris, come rez Melee up in QLD again lol.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
man ill smash ur link with my samus

i stopped having a boring tuna
i stopped having a boring life

then my samus became amazing

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The first post is now fully updated with details for the June Ranbat. Please note there will be a winter break as I heading off Stateside throughout most of July, so if you want your Melee fix, June will be the best time, unless you want to wait until August.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2096045&postcount=1

Another thing to note - This monthly will not be held in the Rosina Auditorium. It will be located in the Community Room in the Convent itself. It's a nicer room and about half the size (Capacity 140). From the main entrance swing a right and you'll hit the Convent.

Use the map link on the first post for the location of the Community Room.

Another thing we'll try out: Replacing low tier as a 'lol warm-up tourney' is selected items tourney. I haven't looked up competitive (lol) item tournament rulesets, but I'm happy to go with whatever people suggest.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Schedule:

Restricted Items Singles: 1pm-4.00pm
Doubles: 4.00pm-6.00pm
Singles: 6.00pm-9.00pm

Then just come at 4 - the items tourney is a side-thing. Serious business from 4

kupo

Smash Lord
Just 2 more weeks. Then I am free from weekend Tafe and can come to meets!

zzz items! someone record the matches. id love to see an win/upset from smashing a bomb capsule/box/bob-omb.

Serious matches are serious. hehe!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yeh the brawlers seem to all have capture cards so here' hopin we get summa that at the monthly =)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
**** I need to master this game again. Why did I sell all my Smayyyuhssshhhhh wtffuerrkkkkkkk (I still have QLD speak in my voice, usually takes 2 weeks to clear)

Note to everyone: I am angry and will go in super try mode aka Syke Ken Mode. Get 3 stocked everyone, CAOTIC out.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Oh look people are fighting over me, in Melee......wtf.....

Sorry Attila I promised Tak I'll be his b*tch all year in Melee

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
you serious? sure thing man, if i can come 3rd with jei, 1st is defs possible. i will practice this game before the tourny just for you...

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
I don't know what team name, i can never think of one! Oh well, we'll think of something epique.

oh, and i'm quite rusty since i haven't played melee since Chris left and I've been wasting time practicing in brawl :embarrass
Im ready to experience FUN next week!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
accounting
and gat lolol gat lololo
gat?? yer gat i think

and practice english exam, phhh

software dev: no mid year exam, not hard but lots and lots of work, i so cbf

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
This is general and friendly reminder for everyone to help out with equipment! If you can bring a TV and/or a console setup, please bring it! (and don't forget remotes if your TV needs them!) The more we have, the more we can do!

DJ Cat is coming and he's supplying us with some casual 64 stuffs.

Condog has brought up the idea of a single station for Brawl friendlies and this is welcome too. CW doesn't ban anything and I don't see the need to with the current turnout's we're generating for Melee. So I welcome some diversification, as long as the schedule is stuck to.

Also. Who wants to play Rooftop Tennis again before the tourney? Sam can drive, just remind him to get a ****ing parking ticket!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom