• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
May 2 Ranbat Schedule:

Low Tier: 1pm-4.00pm
Doubles: 4.00pm-6.30pm
Singles: 6.30pm-9.30pm

Entry fees:
CW fee: $5 pp
Singles $5 pp
Teams Free
Low Tier Free

Dekar289

Smash Hero
and probably ensure that singles won't, or will run late and end with dq's like the brawl singles
i thought standard singles were a priority, but whatever...
i'd be happy to help run the tournament and keep to a strict schedule to ensure that there was plenty of time left over for low tier

man i'm annoying ey

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Sup fools
I was thinking of making another thread about this and keep updating it for as long as we continue to do this but then I decided against it for the sole reason of me being in total cbf mode.

Fast and Furious is coming out on the 16th (this Thursday) and I remember the good old days last year when the smashers were in the habit of going out to watch movies together then playing DDR for the rest of the night.
Now I'm well aware of the idiocy of going the day the movie is released so I figure we all discuss and decide on a day that's best for everyone that wants to go.

My preference is a weekday, between the 20th - 24th because I will be working in the city those days and can just easily travel in whatever direction.
My preferred location is Knox city for the obvious reasons. That and most of you live close by (much closer than me anyways) or Crown at least.

If any of you are interested in making this a fun night that doesn't involve video games (at least not console games) then reply/discuss/argue all you want about it and we can arrange something.

If everything goes well and enough people are interested (by 'enough' I mean more than me and Cao going on a date) then I will try to do the same thing for the new Wolverine movie too...

Kgo

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
Yeah sounds awesome. NO video games day night for gamers! Should go bowling too =o

IMO should be bottom tier, because then I would win =)

All the low tier characters I main are going to get owned unless I go Roy or Link or Pikachu (lol) or something =/

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Knox Ozone is only good if the movie gets screen on VMAX. So you might wanna check up on that. I'm down for a Friday night, I want to see my doggies again!

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
What? I thought it was Friday =/
I thought N2C was on Thursday, unless you were talking about that...

NOTE: I was referring to the movie idea in case you didn't know =P

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
2 Central Canadian Melee Smashers are passing through tomorrow and want some games. I've proposed to either meet at my place or in the city at N2C tomorrow evening at 7pm, so text me on 0466-352-145 if you want in.

Generally speaking, Canadian Melee Smashers ****.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
awwww, i would come to these if i didn't blow at melee =P after adapting to brawl it basically just killed my skills in melee and well, I wouldn't be worth playing XDD

although i still love teh game <3

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
Hey this is one of the Canadians here. My brother and I are going to come out on may 2 to play some melee. We are also going to bring another australian with us. Can't wait to play you guys!
Caotic the melee last night was awesome!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It's this weekend guys! Plase bring TV's Wii/Cubes and Melee.

And all the other usual stuff I ask. :)

Tournament details are on the first post.

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
HEY GUYS OF MELBOURNE, this is IGIF from ****NEY, crap i mean sydney, im gay literally for all of you,
except you cats :mad: i would move to melbourne if i could, but can someone tell me how many people from melbourne look like there going, and what type of tournie is ROCKY?, swiss, double elim, E.T.C,

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yes Ryan I generally won most matches :grin: but they are very good with random characters lol. I'll win this saturday unless someone lifts their game. I haven't lost a set with Peach in like... forever.

LOL IGIF, how many people going to this tournament? Or Rocky? Hopefully around 20+ for this monthly, Rocky, prolly that x 3

Dekar289

Smash Hero
you have to stop infracting me cao. every single one of my posts could be released as a book and it would sell about as much as a new harry potter novel.

let's aim for 30 this month
i'll bring a tak

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
awwww, i would come to these if i didn't blow at melee =P after adapting to brawl it basically just killed my skills in melee and well, I wouldn't be worth playing XDD

although i still love teh game <3
Haha, this is exactly the same for me. but I suppose given enough practice at least some of the skill could come back... i can hope... right?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I don't see how being bad matters really. Where did we all start playing this game? Presumably bad

Remember low tier starts first! Those who come early will benefit!

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Too true Cao. I remember the first time i picked it up. In the transition from 64 to Melee i wasn't use to the speed... I ran right off the edge as Fox.

I can not make it anyway unfortunatly, gotta work. But I will pull the game out again and try my best to get better again.

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
WATCHOUT SAM HAS PRO NESS ON GREEN GREENS

And he's going to play a plethora of new characters LOL

Sheik, Peach, Ness, iono wth he has - watchout!

But they all got ownt by fox =)

Chris' YL is awesome, I love it, it beats all my characters and makes me want to play melee

!!!

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Never mind I'm not coming for doubles. I have 3 SACs next week. I might not make it to singles at this rate as well. Seriously why does my school put the tests on dates approaching the montlhies? Pisses me off.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
On Saturday morning (right before the tournament) i'm hosting a rooftop tennis meet at my gym! Come play with me!

Meet at Saturday 10am @ the corner of Collins and Russell Streets. Bring balls and racquets. Will play doubles until 11.30 then catch a cab to the convent.

My number for those interested: 0466-352-145

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I would like too but that would require me getting up at 7am or so and i'm so tired this week. Good to see your feeling better Cao <3

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
Wtfk Cobalt, I only have methods next week...

I am coming to tennis. Sam is too. Chris might go. Ask Bryan to as well.

Wtfk Tak tennis will make you not tired. Dekar better come as well. How else are you going to catch a lift?

*mwahahaha*

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Well to those that are tennising remember be there at 10am!

We need TV's and systems for this! (I have Dekar's Gamecube/Melee) Help supply please. See yall tomorrow

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Wtfk Cobalt, I only have methods next week...

I am coming to tennis. Sam is too. Chris might go. Ask Bryan to as well.

Wtfk Tak tennis will make you not tired. Dekar better come as well. How else are you going to catch a lift?

*mwahahaha*
I have Methods:Algebra + Functions n' graphs
Physics: Area of study 2 -electronics and photonics
English: Context- 3 essays, one each of imaginative, expository and persuasive

sux hard if ya ask me

On Saturday morning (right before the tournament) i'm hosting a rooftop tennis meet at my gym! Come play with me!

Meet at Saturday 10am @ the corner of Collins and Russell Streets. Bring balls and racquets. Will play doubles until 11.30 then catch a cab to the convent.

My number for those interested: 0466-352-145

You're gonna get all tired from tennis and then imma 4-stock you

in my dreams

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The Canadians are here. They've been staying in East Melbourne lately, so I've been playing them. And they brought Blackshadow from SA, who has apparently gotten really good since Comrades 2. Get ***** Melbourne.

<3 Woxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom