• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Don't Get Hyped - Jan 28 - Link to results at top of opening post

DD_

Smash Journeyman
Will be comming and won't be going 2-0 this time :D

Finially I hope to win a tourny match legit instead of DQ's and Forfits :(

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Its still ages away lul.

Well my confirmed equipment is

Wii+brawl
Laptop
Capture Card
Mic
2 GC contollers (just incase someone forgets theirs since I'm super nice like that)
Painkillers because I need them. I have ****loads though so feel welcome to ask me if you need any.

I would bring my cube, but it doesnt seem to work anymore. I think it might be my melee disk though aswell. Both in poor condition.

I can run TIO tournament organiser on my computer too if needed.

Please bring wiis, cubes please. Theres nothing worse than assuming everyone else will bring one, then nobody brings any thus ****ing up the entire day. Just bring it anyway, at least that way we're not at a shortage.

Have no idea whats happening for tvs, but I already gave mine away to Couch Warriors. So I wont be bringing any tv. :s

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Good stuff.
I won't be driving to this unfortunately so I can't bring any TV's but I will bring my Wii + Brawl + Melee.

Closer to the date I could possibly change my mind about driving resulting in 4-5 more TV's but don't count on it.

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
Sweet. I haven't met someone I can't beat yet so this should be a new experience XD Just good to know that I won't be up against completely amazing foxes or such thing XD
Who do you main in brawl?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well thats the best I could get em to look hugging, its hard because of their awkward bodies.

Should I bring a crap load of cupcakes to this again?

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Cupcakes make any event better. BTW are those things actual NES/Famicom Robs/Robots? Or are they just replica's?

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Ok I withdrawl that. I'm flipping scared XD
And yeah play melee as Ganon/Falco
I can't say for sure since I dont play as Falco or Ganondorf but as far as I know Falco is the better character so it would be better to focus on him (unless I'm wrong/you play better as Ganondorf). P.S anyone wanna ad me on WI-FI?

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty much confirmed for this.

Good luck to you all.

Dekar289

Smash Hero

Dekar289

Smash Hero
omg how do i unlock
is it beat adventure 300 times in a row on very hard without turning off console ok starting now

DGH update: Nova attending and DOUBLING pots for both games! OP updated.

with such OoS attendance (including possible once in a blue moon reunion of nova and luke) i was thinking of booking at boronia's finest restaurants (lol) if you guys wanna all have dinner together after the tourney
or there's always taco bill and noodle box and maccas lol

new projection of how big this tourney will be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPk_FUr9TV8#t=6m30s

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
This tourneys getting more interesting by the day. Definitely not going to miss this!.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Well guys, just to add substance to my facebook comment, I have every intention of coming along to this :)
I don't have an suitable place or tv to contribute the use of, but I can bring along....not much actually. I have Japanese Brawl...that's about it.

I look forward to meeting you Luke_Atyeo after our previous lolz :).

Leisha: Hugging!? That looks more like a grab and down-throw in progress to me! :O

Dekar: I'ma **** you. Get hyped!

Top Bottom