• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Buss mans Melee meets!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
dont really have space for another setup unless you setup in the lounge
kitchen area with the dining table will be where poker is, and my game room doesnt comfortably do a 3rd TV

lounge room already has a tv but its a big lcd one, so maybe could just have the joke games there so my other m8s can join in too if they do

Dekar289

Smash Hero
disclaimer: the real 'joke' is that we don't play these games at monthlies instead of brawl
tak can you do us a favour and get the amazing race for wii
apparently it's 4 player
yiss

Kansho

Smash Cadet
I'll come on Sat probs around the afternoon if thats when people will be there

Bu$

HoC
I've been around a while moved to Brisbane for uni this year though. I was at the last monthly before ss I think we played a few games then
Ohh, awesome i know you. Yeah defs come down to play da games.

So if guys want to come over for melee then open house times are 2:00pm until early hours of Sunday morning.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
random bus meet hype train choo choo
- i coming
- miles coming
- miles' mates maybe coming

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Hey Bus, will there be Smash 64? If there is I want to know who the best is so I can beat/PWN/thrash/destroy them next year at the tournament after Miles house at the new SLHQ in Clayton. If Pelican is bringing a setup, please let there be a livestream or recording. I want to see the awesomeness that is Bus, Dekar, S.D and Redact. What I also suggest is that if you guys aren't playing Melee and you want to keep the Melee god S.D entertained or if he is drunk, get someone to bring a copy of Spring Breakers and watch it with S.D. I know he'll love it because it has Vanessa Hudgens and he'll be thanking Bus all day for being such an awesome host.

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
I wanna thank everyone who I played today. I have made vast improvement as the day/night progressed.
Playing against people is far more fun than CPUs, even when I get four stocked in 49 seconds (gj Toshi).
Scribble - you're coming along. Just brush up on your tech-skill at home.
Bus - I love Falcon dittos. One of my favourite match-ups!
S.D. - Thanks for wrecking me? I've got quite a ways to go to being competitive against you.
Toshi - You may not know it, during our games, I learned how to space against people and I'm really excited about that. When my tech skill is better, I'm gonna chase you down
Tak - I really really wanna play you more. You consistently beat me, but I reckon I can do better.
Dekar - Craziest games of the night were with you. I really like the Falcon-Marth match-up, just never use Peach against me. Ever.
Haikul - I also really really wanna play you more. The amount of sound that comes from you mashing your face on your controller is terrifying.
And best of all, I didn't play a sheik all night.Timic, you should play fox.
I had a really good time guys! We need another meet in a few weeks.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
haha ggs aggro!
good to see jim, haikal and rock there too
apologies to sd for my poo play
@bus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQQH3UKkxbU (jpn version a little faster hey)
good for everyone to meet and play miles, here's hoping he finds some luck with smashboards rego
thanks again bus

edit: the word 'j/a/p' is still censored on smashboards, what a joke...

Jamwa

Smash Champion
That damn Dragon's Lair

Awesome meet tho, keen to learn how to follow up (apart from U-grab cgs hue) and short hop on Pichu.

Top Bottom