• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Buss mans Melee meets!

Splice

Smash Hero
What usually happens is everyone plays melee the whole time, and at some point a few hours into the meet one setup gets changed to P:M for a couple of games if Tim is there or if me or tak want to play mewtwo. Then we all go back to Melee.
Last meet, I did not feel like playing Mewtwo so we didn't play P:M lol. If we had more TVs it'd definitely be a thing but with 4 tvs and around 13 people who want to play melee... we use them all for melee.

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
I feel like im the only one who actually has played p:m and learned a new character lol
Well you were one of the men brave enough to learn a new character in Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion

Still certainly one of the best Blossom players across the globe.

Bu$

HoC
Next meet is this coming Wednesday again. Let me know if you're coming and if you are bring setups please!!!!!

Hope to see you guys there.

Last edited:

Bu$

HoC
Hey homies. Meet this coming Wednesday. Same stuff as usual, please bring setups ect ect. Apologies for the triple post but no one else posts here anymore :( </3.

Limited spots available so let me know if you're coming. The regulars get preference. ;) Get around it!!!!!!

Hameed Ziabari

Smash Cadet
Hey homies. Meet this coming Wednesday. Same stuff as usual, please bring setups ect ect. Apologies for the triple post but no one else posts here anymore :( </3.

Limited spots available so let me know if you're coming. The regulars get preference. ;) Get around it!!!!!!
I might come, sorta new here :/

Hameed Ziabari

Smash Cadet
If being new is the only thing stopping you from coming then don't worry about it and come along. We have had heaps of new people come within the last month. Now is the best time to start :)
what time is it? Im sorta busy tomorrow.

Splice

Smash Hero
cant wait for da Thursday Bus meet -> Friday PCG meet big cawmbowzz

Top Bottom