• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Buss mans Melee meets!

Bu$

HoC
Hey guys, keen to play Melee on a more regular basis?! Same here so come over to play da games.
My Address is 125 Graham st Port Melbourne. For public transport users catch the 109 tram from the city and get off at stop 128 graham st. My number is 0432507394, ring me if you need further directions. ;)

Last edited:

Bu$

HoC
Yeah they will probably be on the weekend. Was thinking Saturday arvo - Sunday arvo. Could make it Friday if people wanted that. These details are still set to change because i'm hoping to be working again soon and i have no idea on the days i'll be working.

Bu$

HoC
Yeah once every two weeks. Or if the house mates will let me i could host more frequent meets, but for now it's once every two weeks.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Now Dekar when you say bi-curious you mean you are curious every two weeks or are you curious twice weekly?

Bu$

HoC
Haha sounds good but the meet wont be on this weekend as i have plans that have already been organised but i don't have anything on the weekend after. I'll keep this thread updated with details.

Splice

Smash Hero
Bus get on it.
You started this.
This is what you wanted.

Show us your dedication and commitment.

Or bail like the rest of the scene. Put the nail in the coffin of Melee biweeklies.
Are you going to be the one who is responsible for that?
Are you going to be the one who DIDN'T host that Sunday Melee meet?

Bu$

HoC
I can't host a sunday melee meet as i have 9 - 5 stuff during the week. Once i get my life sorted with jobs ect i'll get on the meets

Bu$

HoC
Sounds good as far as i know im not doing anything on Sunday, is this gonna b at someone's house? or HQ?
It will be at my place man. I'm going to host the meets as far as i know. 125 graham st port Melbourne if anyone doesn't know. Catch the 109 tram and get off at stop 128 graham st. My mob is 0437507394 if anyone gets lost. If you guys can bring setups that would be sick. Be playing the games all night, so there are a few spots for people to sleep and there is a coles around the corner for supplies. :D

Splice

Smash Hero
Grim and his cool friend kind of don't live in Melbourne just a little bit

Splice

Smash Hero
Also lol I can't even come this Sunday I have an exam on Monday
just found out

8)

Bu$

HoC
I'd be keen to come Sunday, Could I bring my roommate too? He's "Learning" Melee :D
Yeah sure man. Currently have 2 melee setups and 1 project M setup. If you guys can bring setups that's cool. Don't have heaps of sleeping room at the moment but most of us will be gaming all night anyway. Can i get some confirmation on who's coming cause i like to know the numbers. :D

Top Bottom