• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Buss mans Melee meets!

Bu$

HoC
**** yeah big names
Confirmed. Recently it's been a house of noobs. Be nice to have some good players doing sk1llz stuff.

Would you guys still be able to
Come if it was Wednesday instead?

Last edited:

Bu$

HoC
Redx has also been coming on the Wednesday but getting bored cause none of us can take that many games off his Shiek. He can only do Wednesdays though.

Juci

Smash Apprentice
the house of noobs haha, I like it. The crew battle was hype, it should have been redx against all of us.

also did you find out why seb was wet? was he getting off to redx's shiek hahahahahaha.

Last edited:

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
Getting back from *** early Thursday morning. Probably come from 3 for a couple of hours.

Edit: why the **** is j.ap censored?

Last edited:

Bu$

HoC
Unfortunately i wont be able to host weekly meets untill i find a new place. Sorry guys. I'll let everyone know when the next meet is on!!!

Last edited:

Bu$

HoC
ALRIGHT HOMIES HOC IS BACK!!!! ****memes has moved out of the lounge room and I'm looking to host a meet this coming Tuesday night!!!! I have limited room so the regulars get preference! PM me here or on facebook for details.

Bu$

HoC
Monday Fight night lads! This coming Monday at HoC. There is a player cap as usual so first in best dressed. The regulars get preference. Can also get some Hype MM's or crews going on the recording setup.

Bu$

HoC
Edit, it's going to be on the Tuesday guys from 4pm - 12am. I do have work the next morning so i wont be able to have people stay the night. I ended up having stuff to do Monday night.

Last edited:

Bu$

HoC
Remember guys please pm if you're coming or not and bring setups. If you don't let me know you're coming it's going to suck because have limited space ect.

Splice

Smash Hero
mY uNi TiMeTaBlE
iZ

monday 4pm-5pm - big talk about not music
tuesday 10am-3pm - not music
wednesday ey b0ss
thursday 3pm-7pm - musical closure
friday ey b0ss
sat-sun ey b0ss

ye so basically Tuesday is good but I'll probs not come this week
gotta settle into uni plus need more time in the lab first

Last edited:

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Yeah considering the time + money it takes to travel there and back, i'm not that keen unless people are allowed to stay late :/

Bu$

HoC
Alright you bunch of cheeky scrub lords. Since the turnout last week was abysmal this meet is going to be hype. Going to the early hours of the morning so people can stay over and nap if they're keen to do so.

I'm going to cap the people count at 11 so get it quick and let me know of you're coming or not so I can account for numbers.

As usual please bring consoles. I have 5 Crts in the house but only 2 working consols. Come and get around it. This coming Tuesday 4pm - late. Regular homies get preference. Get around the HoC training ground.

Last edited:
Top Bottom