• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Buss mans Melee meets!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
see look theres like 50 people

lets just go to busses house and force our way in he is skinny he cant fight us off

cya there guyz

S.D

Smash Master
Did Aggro mean he's leaving at 6pm or 6am?

@Bus you used to have to have a 10 character minimum post, thus people would put 10char when their post was too short.

I could be there by like 5.30 or 6 or so if I decide to make the trip... Are we able to crash and do you need setups?

Bu$

HoC
Yeah man there are spaces in the lounge room to crash or for a good nights sleep i can chuck a mattress in my room.

I have two crts with 2 cube setups. Another cube setup would be good but i'm not sure if we will have enough people to use it.

I think he means 6pm but that's my guess.

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
So I turn up at 5pm and nobody was there? I rung the doorbell and waited like 20 minutes

Bu$

HoC
Hey homies. I'm looking at organizing a meet at mine on the 25th 26th or 27th. Have to let the house mates know first. If anyone has a day preference let me know. ;)

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
Saturday!!! I'm not staying overnight though. It killed me. I did no work for the next three days. Also, renames thread to monthly. Seems that way

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
My Melee disk should have arrived by then, so I might practice up and come to the next meet.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
did some reading up on crazy minigolf 2
apparently there is only 1 course unlocked from the beginning, and to unlock the next course you must finish the previous course and score below par
however knowing what a professional crazy mini golf veteran expert DD is, I have taken the liberty of downloading a save file which unlock all courses, so that we may skip to the final and no doubt hardest course
may god have mercy on our souls

ViVa

Smash Ace
man I miss going to the bus meets and playing the best/worst games ever. That game with the army minigames that had those tf2 look alike characters was amazing/horrible. I should start coming to these again after my exams or something.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
its actually my birthday

tommorow

sorry to hijack your meet but long story short meet at mine instead with copious amounts of alchohol and poker

I have some work mates coming too so poker is real money for whoever is too poor

otherwise come over play smash, get drunk and crash here whatever

Bu$

HoC
Sorry to all but i will probably end up going to Redacts place this weekend. Unless everyone else is still really keen for me to host the meet then i can do that as well.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
All good i'm just keen to play smash, also **** still on P2 license rules so no drinking again :(. Dekar if you drink in my place then i'll drop you off home, if you promise to get super drunk i'll even pick you up rofl.

Also do you have enough tv setups Phil? I can't bring one of my own but I can transport someone who is willing to bring one

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i got 2x right now so unless theres a huge turnout it should be fine. need a melee setup though

S.D

Smash Master
Yeah sorry dude I left your TV at SS, figured it would wind up at SLHQ and be easy enough to recoup. Did forget to grab your cube tho so hope that shows up somewhere :/

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
only need a cube no tvs. i brought my cube back from shadowloo dw sd i got it, only left the tv

Splice

Smash Hero
Timic Tak Atticus Redact SD Me Bus DD

Unless you want to play doubles you might want some more TVs

Top Bottom