• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] ACSA Family Festival - Brawl & Mario Kart Tourney

bigwillyn64

Smash Cadet
so what's earl winning
Awesome free stuff donated by gametraders and a really awesome Trophy. Not a lame little one, but a big creative one... a Trophy that you can look at it with pride.

but being Earl winnings... that is if Earl shows up =)

Splice

Smash Hero
You sure? There is better prizes up for grabs :p
That's not why I play.

I do like to cover my losses (travel and food expense) but in this case a hat doesn't cut it.
Regardless, it's ages away and I'll be at Redacts.

bigwillyn64

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys, the Tourney is just a day away now. Just a reminder to BYO Controllers. Please tag your controllers for the safety of your equipment.

Cheers guys and I hope you all have a great time. See you there.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I felt like I cheaped toshi out of the grand finals. I wanted to give him the prize I won for 2nd place but I couldn't find him.

Earl 2g as usual.

:phone:

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
The whole event was great fun. Big thanks to big willy and co. for hosting such a fun and relaxed tournament.

Shoutouts to all those who I had the pleasure of meeting; Earl, Jei, Wayne, Wolf gang, schmitt (I hope I spelt that right), and a few others whose names I can't recall right now.

I felt like I cheaped toshi out of the grand finals. I wanted to give him the prize I won for 2nd place but I couldn't find him.
Haha, you'll make me feel bad by taking it. Keep it, you earned it =)

Rebound

Smash Rookie

Earl 2g as usual.

Nah man, 1 stock was the proper way to settle it and you won fair and square, big ups for being a good sport though!

bigwillyn64

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys, I just wanna say thanks to all of you that showed up for this event :) It was a huge success selling all those hats... yeap we cleared them all out and also taking part of the successful Tournaments. They ran real nice a smoothly and I couldn't ask for anything better. It was extremely fun and I still cant get over that my Sonic almost came back for an SD against Wolf Gang... So, so close!!!

Congrats to Earl for taking home yet another tourney sponsored by Gametraders and along EB Games. Also to Jei for making Runner Up. I also like to congratulate Robert for taking out Mario Mart Wii with an amazing time of 2mins and 11secs in Toad's Factory using Wii Wheel and standard Bike.

Thanks again for an awesome time and I hope to do it again real soon :)

Cheers guys

Splice

Smash Hero
Glad it turned out to be worthwhile for those who went.
Grats Earl

earla

Smash Lord
thanks for tournament.

there's obviously lag on these game traders tournaments setups.

is there a way to minimize the amount with certain cables on HDTV's/projectors?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I think with the way the wii is designed, it isn't fully compatible with HDMI tvs. Maybe if the wii had a HD port it'd be a bit different. Thats my opinion though, probably not correct.

Sorry I couldnt make it, I literally had no money on me. Guess I was pretty tired from work anyway though.

thomashillish

Smash Cadet
Fun tournament
It was great meeting everyone.
Jei, I'd like to play you again on a regular stage, perhaps next CW tournament.

It was extremely fun and I still cant get over that my Sonic almost came back for an SD against Wolf Gang... So, so close!!!
Haha yeah it was close will, good match though.

bigwillyn64

Smash Cadet
Im glad you guys all had a good time and since the church made exactly... $532 from my event alone, they have already asked me to host another event like this again :) I'm not sure when I'll do it but Heck yeah I'll do it again. Maybe towards June / July if you guys are up for it.

Please let me know your thoughts :)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'd be up for it if the profits went to shutting down the church

Splice

Smash Hero
Aerodrome is a moderator? So funny in contrast to your first posts on this forum.

aww gee dave

bigwillyn64

Smash Cadet
wow guys, why are you being extremely rude about this... I'm sorry that this tournament didn't meet your needs but yes, everyone that showed up had a great time, enjoyed what the festival had to offer and that what it was all about.

i'd be up for it if the profits went to shutting down the church
That's not like of you Dekar. If I recall, your last tourney was also at a church too.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
They're just playing around I guess, although it can look a bit misleading. Just dont worry about it.

I'll come to the next one for sure. No money johns Hopefully.

Splice

Smash Hero
I guess I matured, eh? ;)
d'aww our little Aero all grown up nao <3

It's still hilarious though, to go back and look at your old posts now that it says your a moderator and to imagine a moderator being all 'funneh liek thtat'

Churches are pretty cool when no-one is dying or getting married.

Top Bottom