• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp and Xanadu present: Baltimore Bi-Monthlies!!!

iRJi

Smash Champion
Would it be possible if I come with 4 other people, that we could be housed somewhere if I am too tired to drive back the same day? It might not happen, but I would like to option if someone could help us out a little bit.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
SOMEONE HOUSE HIM, ITS HIS DAM B-DAY

i'll talk to people and see what i can do, when will you know if your coming or not?

iRJi

Smash Champion
apostle said he'll house you!!!!!!!!! sooooooo, you coming? :D
I am coming reguardless if I find housing or not lol. I was planning to come back the same night, but I just like to have an alternitive option just incase.

Thanks also. If I am too tired, then I will sure to use his housing.

@Boss, You guys need to find a way there. It will be lame if most of you don't show up.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Meep, you should come! It would be awesome to see you again.

I'm bringing cash who wants to mm that isn't lie or logic or boss

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll be coming early around 10:00 probably to play friendlies and put my Wii as the main setup. I'll upload anything saved, but please SAVE EVERY TOURNEY MATCH. I DON'T WANT ONLY 2 MATCHES OF 5 FOR GRAND, WINNER'S, AND LOSER'S FINALS...And save it to the Sd card because I have limited space on the Wii and it helps me when needing to know match specifics. I'll be leaving around 3:30 to go to work and be back for mid tiers around 8:10.

Would anyone like to MM? Maybe@Logic who I know will answer this question.

Edit: I want to MM Jersey and Lie mostly.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hmm I haven't been to a tourney in awhile. Would it be cool if I came and brought a setup for Project M friendlies? I would bring a couple extra TVs that the Brawl tourney could use as well.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hmm I haven't been to a tourney in awhile. Would it be cool if I came and brought a setup for Project M friendlies? I would bring a couple extra TVs that the Brawl tourney could use as well.
of course you can

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
sorrykorn I can't make it for doubles, I have to help family out in the morning.
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I'm def. coming for singles though :)

TwistedSteel

Smash Rookie
Anyone willing to give me a ride to the tourney?

I really want to go to this but Im not sure if I can. My parents are getting less tolerant with taking me to tournies now D:. I might be able to convince them to drive me there because its spring break right now but chances are they wont not let me because of the drive they have to make to get me there. Man if only I had a drivers license lol. They are more likely to let me go though if I can get a ride. So if I managed to convince my parents to let me go would someone here be willing to give me a ride to the tourney? Id really appreciate it. Im willing to pay money for gas but keep it reasonable please.

Coney

Smash Master
will be in the area, after officiating a soccer tourney at UMBC...can I come by and play for a bit, or would I have to pay venue?

:phone:

TwistedSteel

Smash Rookie
^^^ where do you live?
I live in Gaithersburg.
edit: n/m forget it my parents wont let me go lol. Ive got chinese school I gotta go to tommorow which I didnt know about before because its spring break. I do still want to go but even if I did go in the long run going against my parents just for one smash tourney wouldnt be worth it.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I'm sorry to say, but I am having some issues with my car. My car pool can't make it =\…

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll team with you if you want Cafe ;o. I have time to do Double's, but not Singles cause I have work at 4.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Right bengals lol. I wish the same thing :/. I like my job too much to risk losing it lmao

:phone:

Well Joe. Time for those idiots to work on getting cars lmfao

Top Bottom