• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp and Xanadu present: Baltimore Bi-Monthlies!!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll be working from 4-8. I'll be rushing to get to mid tiers when I get off. I'll be ten minutes from venue lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Freetario gonna **** you all up.

Also Kat said she'd love to come to Maryland with me......but not for a smash tourney lol. Maybe I can trick her into coming anyway. Would have to be in May or June though.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
otakon in july sounds good :D or maybe its august i can't remember

so is ATHF the best md crew right now cause no one else shows up to ****

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Boss, it didn't sound dirty at all, it had to be forced to make it even seem that way.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Might be coming to this with NJ for my birthday. It's on the 23rd as well lol.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Question, last time I wasn't given 5 dollars back from venue fee for bringing a setup and I even had my setup as the main one and recorded every match.

I'm gonna come to Xanadu before work and can my Wii be used for the main setup again? I'll record every match saved (Please save it to the Sd card though).

Since I'm bringing a setup this time for a discount (And to record matches) and my 5 dollars wasn't refunded last time, can I have venue fee waived entirely this time?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Maybe Seagull, but you gotta ask for your discount when you pay the venue fee at the cashier, especially since I told you that you were okay to get the discount. If Rugal wasn't sure he would've just asked me and it would've went fine. Plus, you didn't say anything during the whole tournament :/ I mean, asking for the discount a month after the tournament is a little weird. It might be fine though, we'll see.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Maybe Seagull, but you gotta ask for your discount when you pay the venue fee at the cashier, especially since I told you that you were okay to get the discount. If Rugal wasn't sure he would've just asked me and it would've went fine. Plus, you didn't say anything during the whole tournament :/ I mean, asking for the discount a month after the tournament is a little weird. It might be fine though, we'll see.
Lol, I forgot to get my discount.

Can I still record for peepz?

iRJi

Smash Champion
I might join you guys, again... I'm unsure if it's Xanadu or vinnie's tournament for me. I'll decide fast enough if there's still spot available!
There is. I am completely unsure as well, all I know is that I want to do something this weekend for my birthday, so its either Vinnie's or Xanadu. I refuse to just sit home and sleep this time xD.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
There is. I am completely unsure as well, all I know is that I want to do something this weekend for my birthday, so its either Vinnie's or Xanadu. I refuse to just sit home and sleep this time xD.
after the match I had with Vinnie, at xanadu, lmao i would go to his, if it was closer... Vinnie is officially very legit and a funny guy.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Nope. But the match I had with vinnie was fun and I don't have fun matches like that anymore. Time to pick up mk and make the game fun! Lol

:phone:

EE!!! Dude think you can pm me kreva's info. Trying to possibly get hook up for otakon :8 (if you have it that is) plz and thxs

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
interest players:
logic :D
noid
EE
tantalus
seagull
Luckay4Lyphe
Bionic Sonic
Takeover
Kaffei