• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp and Xanadu present: Baltimore Bi-Monthlies!!!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
if enough people want it changed, it will be changed...
but it would have to be a significant amount, but i think everyone should try it out and see how it goes before thinking its a terrible idea

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Kaffei teamzzzies possibly lol? Gotta see if I can go tho cause I may have to work in the morning :/, so that may mean no teams but I'll make it to singles!

Time to use that lie practice lol....
Yeah Ill team
but I need a ride lolz

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
me and phil did some timeout test runs my mk vs his diddy (he uses diddy on the wifi ladder and has 1900 points, its not all that bad)

It was a close game but I won with 12 seconds left and a solid percent lead and only 16 ledge grabs. They are mostly irrelevant

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
May just come for singles. Since it starts at 4.

Kaffei we'll have to team for the next tourny. Atleast that's what it's looking like cause I rather not bug about my schedule lol, too lazy and don't care that much to get it changed.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Dude I don't think my book of moon will go for 150 since it's a little bent :/. How much do you think it might go for? I know you saw it for a sec right lol?
:phone:
I don't remember seeing it lol.
Was it in the binder? If so I'm gonna be mad i didn't try to rip you for it ;D
Well, $150 is store price. Even mint you'd probably only get around 100 offline. Though a little bend doesn't hurt the value too much. $15 off tops, and that's being grim.

Honestly though, sell it on ebay. It'll go a lot quicker and you'll get more.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
So lazy tho lmao!!! Rather just go to a tourny and yell out "book of moon for sale!!!!". Lot easier and less effort! :D. If you know anyone who wants it let me know. I'll sell them it for 80 :8

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
It used to be way worse, Crush Card virus used to be a 800 dollar card. And DAD was 400 and you needed to run three of those + an assload of other money cards, or lose. It was an essentially unbeatable deck.

Though really, it isn't too bad right now since if you actually do use that much money on a deck, you can easily win your money back at locals, and there are dozens every week in md/va alone throughout the week.

Also the yugioh tournament is the day after... :(

Anyone going to both events that i can hitch a ride with?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I used to win yugioh tournaments quite often.

I came out of retirement in 2009 and won a couple tourneys, then re-retired. It's too expensive to keep up with. I sold most of my stuff.

Now i just play pokemon and smash. I don't think i'll ever want to get into yugioh again, although it was definitely a crucial part of my high school life lol.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure he's stalking someone from VG... sick mofo lkdsfhdjlskfjsn D:
nah im trying to make my way in life by selling burgers and fries lol.
well ill admit though thats more than those who don't have jobs.

Oh and be more specific some of us don't know what your talking about :p

Top Bottom