• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

Cia

das kwl
i highly doubt alan would lose to your IC's on brinstar

and i sure as hell know i wouldn't lose to them
I don't think you understand how good I am vs Peach and how badly I **** on brinstar. We have to play this match up @ apex =D

also, LMFAO @ that clip. sooooooo goooooood

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm going to assume you are refering to the comment, in that case, lovage's controller broke, if you watch the whole match you'll see he dies a couple times cause of it

EDIT: i'm down vanz, i'm going to feel sorry when you lose though, since you seem to pride yourself on it

and only i could dash attack like 6 times in a row, and not get punished at all

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I still want vids of how a peach can deal w/ a camping fox on Dreamland. I havent found any of those =/ It has become my worst stage in the fox match-up.
Normally, I ban PS and they ban fountain, so I end up on either Dreamland, Yoshi's (bad for peach, but less campibility), or FD (CG's and no plats for camping make it easier). I just feel helpless on dreamland. =(((

MacD

well.. apparently, watching a justin bieber vid isn't much punishment to you. So if you lose, you have to watch ONE episode of the Steve Wilkos show. That would be even.
uh no, still burns my eyes, why would you say it's not punishment?

and wtf is the steve wilkos show? that sounds bad, and that sounds like 25 minutes long, at least i only make you waste like 3 1/2 minutes

I still want vids of how a peach can deal w/ a camping fox on Dreamland. I havent found any of those =/ It has become my worst stage in the fox match-up.
Normally, I ban PS and they ban fountain, so I end up on either Dreamland, Yoshi's (bad for peach, but less campibility), or FD (CG's and no plats for camping make it easier). I just feel helpless on dreamland. =(((
once that vid gets uploaded (could take a while though) i'll post it for you

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I hate Justin Bieber with a passion, and I havent even listened to a full song of his.

MacD

today at lunch me and some friends were talking about how google needs to take over the world before justin bieber does, then we ended up saying canada should take over the world just because it's an unlikely suspect...

turns out bieber is from canada, WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!!!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
If anything, I think no one really suspects the sleeping "titan" that is known as Australia

which is German for "Stupid Piece of **** Surrounded by Ocean and Consists of Nothing but Jerks and Deserts"
That's just a rough translation though.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lol I guess? Idk.
The only exposure I've had to Australia are the Olympics and Kangaroo Jack.

I actually wouldn't mind visiting the continent/country/place.
Peach mains, we out?

MacD

all i know is something from a mary-kate and ashley movie and like idk, other sources i'm sure...

who cares, i've heard the accents and there has to be hot blondes somewhere... then again i live in so cal, i should probably just go to a beach here, it's cheaper and there is still possiblities of sexy accents

and yes we out?? idk what you are asking haha, unless you mean the personalities of us peach mains then yes

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Hey Jaden I went to another tourney and didn't enter on Sunday.

Also, what the **** is DADS.

Cia

das kwl
Hey Jaden I went to another tourney and didn't enter on Sunday.

Also, what the **** is DADS.
man you blow..

and the DADS is the greatest combination of attacks ever. I'm so angry with myself for not thinking of it first, but that just makes macd ****in amazing.

too bad I'm too lazy to find that video that Conner posted a while back. it was a really good example

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
OKay i have a few questions.

1. What are Peachs options when she is stuck on the ledge. In order from safest to unsafest.

2. Should i use dair to nair when the opponent is at low %

3. What are the key points to winning a match?

4. Would it be better to only FC fair instead of l-cancel fair?

Im going to SPOC9 after not playing for a year lol.

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

ZoSo

Smash Champion
LOL! keep it up. I'm gonna upload my "ZoSo gets combo'd and rage quits" video

:laugh:
It's gonna be hard to get footage if you keep losing to my garbage Sheik. :ohwell:

Also quitting has been a running joke between me and Cort for like 4 years, l2smashhistory.

Cia

das kwl
OKay i have a few questions.

1. What are Peachs options when she is stuck on the ledge. In order from safest to unsafest.

2. Should i use dair to nair when the opponent is at low %

3. What are the key points to winning a match?

4. Would it be better to only FC fair instead of l-cancel fair?

Im going to SPOC9 after not playing for a year lol.

Shakugan, maybe im a lion
1. recovery options
- fallback > Jump > airdodge
- fallback > Jump > Nair/Fair
- normal get up
- get up attack
- X jump
- fallback > jump > peach bomber/toad
- R roll

all of her ledge recovery options are terrible. you just have to pick the one your opponent will least expect.

2. Sure, why not?

3. .. Dsmash and play to win?

4. Yes. Float cancel aerials whenever possible.

good luck at spoc 9 =D

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
situation: A marth has stage control on Yoshi's. Your going around the top platforms. How do i get back to the center of the stage. The marth constantly follows as your floating in certain directions.

Cia

das kwl
situation: A marth has stage control on Yoshi's. Your going around the top platforms. How do i get back to the center of the stage. The marth constantly follows as your floating in certain directions.
it depends on what I know about the Marth. But I'd probably DJC bair my way to the center.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
all i know is something from a mary-kate and ashley movie and like idk, other sources i'm sure...

who cares, i've heard the accents and there has to be hot blondes somewhere... then again i live in so cal, i should probably just go to a beach here, it's cheaper and there is still possiblities of sexy accents

and yes we out?? idk what you are asking haha, unless you mean the personalities of us peach mains then yes
Lol that might explain why you have a liking of Australia. Kangaroo Jack made me see Australia for what it's really for... A wasteland >.>
Idk, I think their accents are more annoying than they are charming.
Lol I wish I could to the beach and see some hot girls, but aye, Jersey :[

I meant we out, as in all of us just going to Australia XD

how dare you totally hi-jack my font! i'm gonna room ban you!

:mad::mad:
Lol Font swagger jacking ;]

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
lol it should be the number one option

Uh, I dunno yet.

And MacD is crying because he thinks he's good at teams.

Top Bottom