• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

Quaz

Smash Master
o sorry about that MacD. I'm actually just one of the frustrated types in general (I actually used to be a lot worse than I was now). I'm trying so hard to fix that though, not only to give other smashers respect, but to improve as well.

Getting frustrated destroys your smartness =(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Apex 2 will be amazing. I'm encouraging everyone to attend that!

I do hope there's something for Melee though soon...aside from my monthlies.

joeplicate

Smash Master
ye

peach is hard, and plus i don't play nearly gay enough
fox dittos are way easier imo :)
idk it's just the way i was raised

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I picked up peach because I realized no one likes fighting her
Seriously which character thinks peach isn't an uphill battle? it's like "oh you approached with an aerial that's cool enjoy a cc to dsmash and taking like 40 damage every time you spot dodge. good job punishing the lag on that aerial oh wait that's not lag that's a DOWNSMASH"
Not saying peach is extremely good as a character, it's just she's a total demon hoe to play against

This is why I hate peach dittos.

The Irish Mafia

"oh ok I got off the ledge it's all good
she grabbed the ledge ok I'll just go on the stage I guess
Crap I got dsmashed OK i'll recover onto a platform this time
NAIRRRRRRR"

Also sidestep-dsmash still applies, sheik players love the sidestep

Samochan

Smash Master
Irish, one of my smasher friends is very weird in a way that the hates to play against my falcon and has said my peach is a lot more fun to play against, even tho my falcon sucks but I just chase him around with grabs. O.o

But he also thinks peach is fun to play with, which makes him a cool person in my book keke.

And C.falcon using aerials would also like to say hi. Lol knee-dair + spacing ftw.

Cia

das kwl
I picked up peach because I realized no one likes fighting her
Seriously which character thinks peach isn't an uphill battle? it's like "oh you approached with an aerial that's cool enjoy a cc to dsmash and taking like 40 damage every time you spot dodge. good job punishing the lag on that aerial oh wait that's not lag that's a DOWNSMASH"
Not saying peach is extremely good as a character, it's just she's a total demon hoe to play against

This is why I hate peach dittos.

I actually LOVE fighting Peach. Even in Peach dittos. Once you learn Peach's max speed, she's one of the easiest characters to play against. I play her by predicting where she will be in the next 2 seconds. Then I space my moves accordingly.

The only Peaches I got to play in tournament were Apollo and Vwins =[

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Peach dittos =/

Jaden, I'm gonna Peach ditto you for 3 hours one day and if I don't get it after that then I'm hopeless. lollll

The Irish Mafia

Vanz, the problem is I'm bad and I can't predict where she's gonna be in 2 seconds
I'm just going to play some stupid secondary against her from now on, I just don't have the patience to learn the ditto matchup. I'll probably get around to it sooner or later.

Cia

das kwl
Mafia - the easy solution to your problem is "get better." There are a lot of things you can't do at your current level (No Offense) and because of this, you're unable to fix your own mistakes. You need to learn what it is that's keeping you where you are and ways you can get around it. One of my biggest flaws is overall tech skill. I probably have the worst tech skill of any player that made it out of Pound pools. There was a time during the tournament where I consistently messed up dash attack.. lol. The point is I can adapt with the limited ability that I have and so can you. No johns :p

** BTW. I told you guys I was quitting after Pound, but all Pound did was show me that I'm not ready to quit because I can go soo much further. It's kind of annoying because I was looking forward to quitting. But I think I'll stick around a bit longer. I AM going to be less active tho. This semester is going to be hell. And I also think I'm going to use Peach EXCLUSIVELY. (In Singles anyway) There were so many matches I could have won if I'd just used Peach, but I switched to other chars for no reason at all. So, If I limit myself to just Peach, I think I'll **** again =]

MacD

yay vanz... and you haven't seen my tech skilll... someone really should teach me wavedash back and l cancel, lol

i think for you irish, you just need to play more and you'll get better over time, that's just how it works, i mean when you get to play with people like mango and zhu often, it get's you better a lot quicker than playing marthrapes432

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol Jaden, I'm gonna kill you. You have soo much tech skill :( but I called it that you wouldn't quit ;D besides...Haley was beside himself at the thought of you leaving hahaha.

Cia

das kwl
lol Jaden, I'm gonna kill you. You have soo much tech skill :( but I called it that you wouldn't quit ;D besides...Haley was beside himself at the thought of you leaving hahaha.

LOL.. yeah.. but you guys still won't see me as much. But yeah, trying to quit Smash cold turkey is never a good idea. So I'm gonna do what Jfox did and just show up less and less.

And I'm actually still mad at Teco. I really wanted to team with him @ Pound. We would have done so well. But drinking will always be his priority, so he can team with Eggm.

Hungrybox, let's team for Apex 2!!

MacD

haha, i really wanted to team with a good zhu... but apparently naps are more important... and you gotta love zhu johns "i didn't know chillin was still so good" ugh i'm just bitter about all that still

but already looking for an apex partner, that's pretty crazy vanz, then again, me and kiwi are already making plans to hang out and stuff lol

and next time, i want to make sure i actually play people, i love going aroudn and talking but then it's like monday night "crap, i forgot to play europe. crap i forgot to play vanz. crap i don't know if i played any non team friendlies with not noobs."

Cia

das kwl
^ yeah, i wish i got to play more people as well. but every time i ran into someone i wanted to play, there was a line of people. I didn't feel like waiting.

oh, and hbox and I ***** in teams friendlies. So we said we'd team for something. =]

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah...waiting to get next is like waiting on a line for a roller coaster -_- I keep trying to make more attempts to talk to new ppl but there's just too many... :dizzy:

Actually the only reason I thought you'd quit smash was b/c you told me about how your semester was going to be. Not because of Falcon :psycho:

Cia

das kwl
Falcon is still a HUGE part of why I really hate melee sometimes. What I hate most about him is the fan boys that go around saying that Falcon actually "sucks" as a character and that he should never win. That's like the easiest way to piss me off because I lose to Falcon with every character.. haha

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

LOL.. yeah.. but you guys still won't see me as much. But yeah, trying to quit Smash cold turkey is never a good idea. So I'm gonna do what Jfox did and just show up less and less.

And I'm actually still mad at Teco. I really wanted to team with him @ Pound. We would have done so well. But drinking will always be his priority, so he can team with Eggm.

Hungrybox, let's team for Apex 2!!
>____>.....

I don't blame you for being mad at me. Hell I'm mad at me but ouch >____<

And LOL I knew you weren't gonna quit :laugh:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Wait i dont understand Vanz

you also play a mad good shiek

how do you hate falcon.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Falcon vs Shiek isnt autowin.

If you're bad against a certain character because of the habits you have (and not because of your main) then you'll have a hard time, regardless of matchup.

Cia

das kwl
>____>.....

I don't blame you for being mad at me. Hell I'm mad at me but ouch >____<

And LOL I knew you weren't gonna quit :laugh:
Yo, I was FURIOUS at the tournament. It was almost as bad as Jman and M2K getting DQ'd out of the tournament. I'll get over it, but yeah.. I was pissed.

and give me some more time. I'm gonna start asking TOs to ban me from their events.

and no, I'm bad vs every Falcon. In fact, I've been beating Hax with Jiggs and Sheik lately. But I've been playing like it's brawl with full intent to time him out.. lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Eeeeek yea it was my fault so w/e.

My excuse would be I was expecting what happened at RoM to happen again, basically. Obviously it didn't >___>, well lesson learned I suppose.

I don't remember you losing to any falcon besides the top falcons... ever.

MacD

well there is a teams vid i make a comeback at 60% to his 0, it'll get up eventually

and vanz that's how i feel about zhu, i'm mad but i'll get over it, that's why i'm ditching him for lucky, that and i need money lol

EDIT: at least tech0 doesn't do zhu johns

Top Bottom