• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

V.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Results [4/7/07]

phish-it

Smash Champion
I always wondered how players get pages for their record on the TIA database. Do they have to enter a certain number of tournaments submitted to the database or does Neal put them in manually?

EDIT: What a waste of my 1000th post.....

Cort

Apple Head
It's not open to the public right now, Neal just makes accounts manually.

edit// What a waste of my 2800th post...

Banks

Smash Hero
I didn't know people got byes in loser's bracket...

Somehow I must catch up to Cort in posts...>_>

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I didn't know people got byes in loser's bracket...
Byes are programmed in the brackets as a player that always loses. So, if someone got a bye in the first round, that bye is sent to a specific place in the losers bracket.

What a waste of my 1100th post >_>

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Byes are programmed in the brackets as a player that always loses. So, if someone got a bye in the first round, that bye is sent to a specific place in the losers bracket.

What a waste of my 1100th post >_>
Quick, make a worthwhile post and claim that it's your 1100th post! >_>

Oh, Maine and our spam techniques...

BTW, neal's site is coming along real nicely.

Shoutouts since I haven't given them yet:

KoreanDJ - Wow, when did your Marth get so beastly? Maybe Darc and I have another big teams obstacle to overcome....AGAIN >_> And just when I thought we had Rush Hour to a science, bleh :p Good job on winning it. Show me those MSG vids some time

PC Christopher - Our game was fun, POKEFLOATS BETRAYED ME HOWEVER >_>. Oh, and learn2pause, LOL

Darc - What the ****ing ****

Cort - Great tournament, learn2pause

Tetra - Our game was mega close, and I got some really gay shine spikes in. I'm sorry. I'm envious of your shiek, which is who I normally play as >_> Oh, and LOL @ placing higher than me, there's always one person I knock into losers that places higher than me...EVERY single time >_>

th0rn - I'll get you yet Dirty Dan! LOL @ lunch

Alejandro - When I said "Tom you suck!" I was joking, but I'm sure you knew that >_> You're welcome for the free chicken btw

Phish-it - *High-fives for tying with me*

Skler - *High-fives for tying with me*

Zoso - *High-fives for tying with me*

Dazwa - *High-fives for tying with me*

S.P.I.C. TOM - When did you get so good? LOL at me not being able to beat your ICs with Space animals but yet I get by with sheik, wtf >_>

Hayato - AKA KirbySan - *taps on shoulder with water bottle*

Pine - AKA Andy "Brink" Brinker - X-Blades 4L son

Lock - wtf you were there? We should have had an epic rematch =(

ky - lol "kiske"

OneAndOnlyKIP - lol pokefloats, I'm sorry for picking it though =( good matches

Bailey - Sorry about the same date thing we've got with NYST and MST, nothing I can do about it though =(

Banks - AKA "Pinhead Larry" - LOL @ lunch

sol -lol "badguy"

Milktea - uh I don't think we've played a single singles game ever. XD @ asking if boxman was gay

Jholla - LOL @ lunch, see you at MST11

Pro - See you at MST11 (I think you said you were, not sure)

N64 - Thanks for the shoutout, and yeah, a lot of the saves we made were reaaaaally lucky and sometimes just flat out stupid >_>

Iron Chief - noice placement, LOL @ the phone call you almost made

nus - AKA Citrus Cap AKA Bombsoldier - lol "nus"

Boxman X - noice placement, thanks for picken up teh chickens

Tichinde - I can't believe I missed the Dude Touchin' Infinite >_>

scatman - ski ba bop ba dop bop

Risky - uh wuts with your..."interest" in darc? LOL

V - AKA Epic Fail Guy *High fives anyone who has any idea what I'm talking about*

CogSmooch - AKA Bearded Beard - AKA Zeus - lol "beard"

Artery Clogger - Uh, when you played against Fleshwang, and they turned to me and we started laughing, they said "Look its Napoleon Dynamite!" Hey, they said it >_>

me - oh wow I placed twice

stew - AKA Squaminator - AKA The Squam - POKEFLOATS DID ME SOME GOOD

Aesir - AKA The Aes - LOL The Daz

OMFG - ITS A LION GET IN THE CAR

Noob - oh wow I placed three times

Alandorf - RPI REPRESENT (but I'm not RPI, it's just nice to see non-Skline RPIers)

pooh - AKA "winnie the" - pooh

Emmy - lol your win was in vain cause EVERYONE gets a win >_>

the purple cobra - RPI REPRESENT (but I'm not RPI, it's just nice to see non-Skline RPIers)

Brookman

Smash Hero
13th in doubles ^_^

if only new haven could repeat its performance in singles, like in manchester :( o well, still fun
THere wasn't even half as many noobs at Vesticle that there was at Manchester. If you really want to place higher get better. No Johns.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Ahhh great tournament

Um shouts outs to...

Tetra-wee 3rd place, luv ya
milktea-ahhh your peach is too good
PC-ahhh you face is too good
Cort-<3 my peach idol
**** tom-you're so weird >_>
KDJ-hey we played finally
Dazwa-finger lickin good
Zoso-thx for teh drive to taco bell
brookman-where were you, I wanted to play :(
Random link in bracket- hey you're good, dont pick corneria on people from NY though -_-
Th0rn- ya corneria is mad gay
N64-scary pika pika
kip-we have never played :( aside from teams that is
All the people I played in brackets- GG fun times

Everyone else I have not mentioned- sorry nuttin but <3

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
Sorry late shoutouts.

PC- Fun week, nothing but smash and BK haha. lets play wc3.
Milktea- everytime i play you. you got better and better. Thanks for letting me stay over. sseya at your charity tourney.
Kaiser- Nice seeing you again. Fun matches in friendlies and nice job on 4th.
Dazwa- we now have a rivalry. Its ok i gotta get used to wierd stages lol. good matches.
Cort- nice tournament it went really smooth. Fun friendlies even though we didnt play that many. Fair > up smash apparently =P
N64- good **** in teams it was fun. You saved my *** mad times lol except that one spike haha. USS chowder pot IV.
Alejandro- Yeh we gotta play some singles lol.
KoreanDJ- We still gotta play!!!
Tetra- nice seeing you again we didnt get to friendly except in those team ones.
Blue- nice seeing you again blue we didnt get to play some friendlies. maybe next time.
Nus- lol well well well finally got me >_< Fun matches in friendlies.
KY- we played alot of friendlies it was fun as usual.
Zoso- happy belated birthday!
awsmsean- nice playing with you. those team games were fun.
Thorn- nice matches thanks for knocking me out >_<.
Bailey- thanks for the dollar =P
Phish it- fun friendlies i think that was you :confused: the gannon and dk?
Squam- good matches. stupid rainbow cruise lol.

If im forgetting anyone im sorry i played alot more people than i usually get to play.but to anyone i played good matches.

Brookman

Smash Hero
How is that discouragement? You just need to squint really hard and look at it sideways to see it as encouragement. If I wanted to discourage you I'd say you suck and you'll never get good at the game. Just don't feel so good about the manchester tournament cause it was full of scrubs and random stupid ****.

Aesir

Smash Master
SHOUT OUTS:

Pipe: you're way to good mang =[ you beat me consistently now.
Lil: stop getting bettter =(((((
Blue: I'm sorry =( <3
Dorf: srsly no moar 17th place curse lAWL
Spawn: where were you mang?
Daz: THE DAAZZZZZ
V: Gay.
Nus: =)
Cort: hi
Kaiser: lawlawlawlawlawlawl
lils friend: why flip pancakes? o_o;
jholla: laser camp much?
leeth4x0r: Marth beats y.link mmkay?
Canada: where were you?
Japan: we need you.
captain planet: I love you.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
well, if i did decent at the manchester tourney, wouldnt that mean that I'm above Noob status?

squint hard AND look sideways?
X
|
X

OOOOO... ok, i see it... um.. thnx?

cort, i'm sure ur the best lost of things on a lot of streets... and corners...*cough*

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
shoutoutziez because bailey made me less lazy somehow?

LOLZ

blue - you're my first shoutout everytime, because you're too mother****ing good. don't get too frustrated about losing to people mang, **** happens. good stuff though, you're def.in your improvement stage <3

adat - you really deserve to be earlier in the shoutout, so this'll probably be copied and pasted futher up and make no sense. you are seriously amazing. Thanks a ton for giving up your spot in the tournament, even if you didn't want to partake, it was awesome, you really saved my ***.

stew - you pwn for driving me home and stealing me partner makes you phail? <3 Good shti sorry I didn't have more gas money though =/

Cort - We never play and it makes me sad =( You're too good to not play, but I didn't get to play your peach, too good. good soap in double and singles

Bailey - You aren't really 15, that wasn't your mom. It was an IMPOSTER MOM. Should've gone peach for the 3rd match >___>

Christopher from Port Chester - YEAH! Lawl I feel like I was getting annoying with mah yelling, if I was, sorry D=. Glad we finally got to play for the first time since testicle lol. Nice job ****** up in teams and singles

Aiser - AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lil - Fat. I totally wasn't sandbagging, my marth just sucks.

Banks - I M CHEEZWIZARD I BRAKE SHEYILDS WIF JABZ

th0rn - I still like your brother more....OR DO I?! i don't know who to love more =(

dazwa - moar liek, U GOT NO FRENDZ?!

Gold - we finally got to playziez! good stuff, gotta listen to the mad adviceziez I gave you though, trust me, it works

Lock - Good to finally paly you again after that absurd **** at VLS2, I feel like I almost redeemed myself except not?

Lean-Good games in teams man you are getting better.

Jake(mallsanta jake) - Fun friendlies, started playing a bit better after getting 2 stocked =P

Everyone else was cool, too I guess

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Crazy bracket stuff o.o

Now I see what Emmy was talking about. Won once, then lost twice.

"Yup" on the other hand, lost, then byed through the next losers round, then lost.

Screwed by byes :(

Well i'm not from NE so I'll just leave now. uh...made up shoutouts.

N64 too good at pika, milktea stop getting better, corneria is lame, DaCheezWizard should have entered singles, etc >_>

Husband

Smash Lord
Thorn- you better step that **** up! You should have top 5 every time and in 3 months, it should be top 4-3 every time!

Pc- Why you keep letting these ppl beat you? Who did DJ go on you?

EDIT: Who does Darc use?

Top Bottom