• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

V.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Results [4/7/07]

Husband

Smash Lord
Thats cool Darc. Keep ****** with those non-top teir characters. Im getting sick of seeing Marths, Sheiks and Foxes. King, Darkrain, Hugs and Wife should be an inspiration to us all!

PC- hahah, that peach needs some help. I could teach you to **** DJs marth and sheik! The only option he would have is fox and peach beats fox anyway.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
peach beats fox anyway.
This gives me the opportunity to vent about home much i hate peach. That pink *****. Even though fox is supposed to do well against peach its not exactly a matchup that you go into feeling happy about. I should know, knocked out of cat3 by alejandros peach, then knocked out of this by a peach. You can't spell cheap without peach :(.

P.S.
Phish it if you read this can you answer me this question. Were you going to to stay donkey kong if I stayed fox when you countered with final D or were you always planning on peach? If you dont remember me im the kid who beat your dk in the first match with fox and then switched to shiek when you countered final d ( i think it was in losers6).

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
This gives me the opportunity to vent about home much i hate peach. That pink *****. Even though fox is supposed to do well against peach its not exactly a matchup that you go into feeling happy about. I should know, knocked out of cat3 by alejandros peach, then knocked out of this by phish its peach. You can't spell cheap without peach :(.

Pick up Falcon. That's what I did.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Or does he?

SURPRISE SHOUT OUTS (shortened)

NSG: TOO GOOD, 52 seconds, bracket, etc
Cort: lol peach, grab, knee, etc
Dazwa: lol teams, up-b,up-smash, etc
Artery Clogger: only friendlies, laugh, doc, etc
People I said hi to: Fisher, Sol, etc
PC: lol peach, jiggs, 3 stock, etc
Milktea: lol friendlies, wait no, none, etc
Kaiser: up-throw, rest, 60%, etc
other people: I FORGET.

My favorite moments of the tourney:
My combo with Dazwa: Shiek charges up-smash, Falcon up-b into up-smash for game
My combo with PC: shiek tilt, knee, fair, knee, random **** to knee
OR
When Tetra asks PC for Jiggs tips against me. PC proceeds to tell him, He picks FD, I pick FALCON. HILARITY ENSUES.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Rep, is there any chance you're going to put up Darc vs Cort? I missed some of that match due to playing PC at the same time as the match, and I heard it was just falcon-combos everyone, then peach rapage everywhere, and etc.

pweeeeease =)

phish-it

Smash Champion
P.S.
Phish it if you read this can you answer me this question. Were you going to to stay donkey kong if I stayed fox when you countered with final D or were you always planning on peach? If you dont remember me im the kid who beat your dk in the first match with fox and then switched to shiek when you countered final d ( i think it was in losers6).
Yeah, I wanted to stay DK most of the tournament, but for some reason I was slopping all over the place and wouldn't win if I stayed. Sorry to gay you like that, I don't even like playing Peach anymore....

Nesskid

Smash Cadet
You can't spell cheap without peach :(.
Holy crap I never noticed Peach is spelt with the same letters as cheap! Doesn't make a differance, I just never noticed that...
I got four stocked by mindgame. He falco comboed me into a reflector spike/wobble, then finished me off with a rest. Don't ask me how he did it! I don't even know!

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap I never noticed Peach is spelt with the same letters as cheap! Doesn't make a differance, I just never noticed that...
I got four stocked by mindgame. He falco comboed me into a reflector spike/wobble, then finished me off with a rest. Don't ask me how he did it! I don't even know!
jeje, same thing happen with me:laugh: . But you gotta admit that jigglypuff is also kind of cheap with the rest and rollout. It sucks when you're winning an then BANG!!, you just got hit by a stupid rest, one hit ko.:mad: (it makes me kind of mad)

Artery_Clogger

Smash Apprentice
Delayed shoutouts:

Bailey: Glad you like my tag. Your four letter one is good as well.
Pat/Pro: hmm...Luigi you say--oh yeah I'm on the boards once in a while.
Dazwa/Fleshwang/Banks/Thorn: lol, so that's what all that talk was about. People have commented on similarites between me and Napolean before, idk lol. Also Fleshwang is too good.
Cort: Good job with the tourney and stuff.
Darc: your Falcon is good and friendly.
Yup: Marf, ggs.
2 guys playing on that one tv before tourney started: You can steal lives in teams, LOLwut?
Artery Clogger: murk loar, noob.

Those who I missed: ggs.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Yeah, I wanted to stay DK most of the tournament, but for some reason I was slopping all over the place and wouldn't win if I stayed. Sorry to gay you like that, I don't even like playing Peach anymore....
I couldnt do anything well that day with fox either, I never used shiek in a tourney before. I was surprised both of our final 2 matches when I used him were down to the last hit. It made me practice and I actually did real well at djs tourney yesterday because of it (no missed waveshines ftw = 50 bucks hurray). But your good no need to be sorry :). Anyone who mains dk as well as you is considered awesome in my book. Thanks for answering me.

And artery clogger yes luigi....when doc isnt working or your playing cf or ics you gotta lugifi yourself.

Top Bottom