• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTrick'd2, OVER! Mafia wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Tell me kantrip, why do people vote someone.
"to pressure them?"
yes. good job.
"but why did you also think it could be townie also if you voted me, that doesn't make sense."
hold it. look back up.
"to pressure them?"
ding. ding.
"why did you pressure me?"
i just explained it.
"but why did you also give me advice as you voted me?"
i had townie reads as scummy reads too, i can't say if i'm more confident about town ones more than scum ones.
"can i learn to play the game and stop being so irrational?"
in due time.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Kantrip said:
Alright. So your grasp on my intent is that you think I was trying to come in with a BANG, but I was scared of how people would react so I fizzled instead. You said I "fizzle sometimes". Does this mean you think I have done the same thing outside of this game? You then instruct me on how to look less scummy.

As a result I would assume you have a town read on me, as you wouldn't help scum to look less scummy, right?

Yet you vote me and join the wagon. What is your read on me right now?

Then when Meadowsizzle told you to stop what you were doing with the above post, you just said "fair enough". You just submitted and agreed. This tells me that you realized what you said was bad, because that's what I think Meadowsizzle was getting at. Why, then, are you getting me to explain it if you already agreed with Meadow?
Driving a point for the sake of driving a point doesn't make you look town... Especially if it's a really bad one.

Kantrip said:
Also, Gorf, assume I am too dense to piece together what you're getting at with my scumminess (and for all you know I might be). Could you outline a few key points?
Well from memory, you...

Started off by being VERY careful with your wording.
Your objective seems to be to have a good relationship with those that can tear you down.
Lack of confidence with that unvote.
Your post acknowledging the vote on me is something I know I'd do as noob scum, attempting to respect the vote on you by casually waving it off as nothing.
Reached for Soup because he was the closest one you can grasp, in an attempt to look like scumhunting.
Not scumhunting.

But that's just off of memory.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Those quotes are a horrible butchering of my grammar, but eh.

That answer was reasonable, Soup.

Unvote

-sigh-

This happens to me every game. I'll stop posting now.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh and I like Meadowsizzle. Iirc Laundry's so easy to clique (idk which click/clique is right here so I'll go with the cooler one) with as town. And I just am.

#HBC | ѕoup

Come back and get your head on straight, if you're town you're gonna prove you're town to us. right now everyone is confused and this is stagnating the game, because i see that there is a glimpse of townie motive if i go back to my townie reads, i hope to see more content from you when you get back.
cheers.

#HBC | ѕoup

@everyone Kantrip's play has been scummy, no doubt, but does anyone else see the townie motive in it or am i the one seeing it?
please explain it if you have the same thoughts.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: just explain your read on Kantrip, this will be a very fine start to the game.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@Werekill, the reason I didn't say something jokingly like that is because I didn't want you to just write it off or anything. I did intend to get a read from your response, and I feel like I've done that (though obviously it's not a very strong read).
Fair enough; time to move on.

I agree with Soup in that there might be townie intent within your posts, but honestly, it's too early in the Day to really come to any conclusions.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You and I both know I am not capable of that.

How about this? I can assume you and him are scummates because you like to vote for your own scummates a lot without reasoning. I've seen it on several occasions.

#HBC | ѕoup

And thus the rest of the content for the remainder of the night was stupid and Ryker leaves an un-explained vote on me because he can.

sounds cool.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
@Inferno: Coming from New Jersey, are you a Jew by any chance? I know that there is a strong Jewish community generally around the East Coast. I personally have some level of interest in orthodox Jews, reformed Jews not so much. Mazeltov.

@Werekill: I'm curious, why do you think that D1 has less importance than other days in a mafia game. Would you kindly give me some of your reasons?

@Meadowsizzle: Is everything okay? :l

Excuse me, this is really embarrassing. I'm having an inner crisis currently.
Because if this is a joke, I don't get it. And is there any particular reason why you feel embarrassed? Is one of you going to go missing? :l

@Kantrip: The results of my random.org searches are top-secret and not for pedestrian knowledge at the moment. After all, if I told you my results, my mission would be jeopardized and I would have to hang up my super secret agent tuxedo.

Vote: Soupamario

During RVS|Confirmation phase, Soupamario's tone in the following posts: #32 and #60 indicate that he has a sustained interest in this game for a duration of half a day. He even points out the fourth letter rule in order to speed the process through confirmation in order to have the game start. This "enthusiasm" doesn't last however, as we witness him taking on a very different tone three hours into D1:

Soupamario said:
sorry bro, i didn't mean to call you bro, i can call you by your real name now, Mr. Ruby Brandy Meadowsizzle III.

Kantrip, i don't understand your motives, and quite frankly i don't understand your reasoning at this point, but i'll let it slide in hopes you're just trolling and it's just RVS banter.

to answer your question:
Not really, i'm just gonna let the game flow and keep a more calm approach, i've learned that with my time in a crack basement meditation class
Soupamario was as stoked about this game as Asdioh was to Skyrim. Soupamario made a conscientious decision within RVS to change how he decided to approach the game. Based on the information presented, I am under the impression that his reason is underlied by scum intent.

#HBC | Gorf

@Acrostic, what do you think about the case against Kantrip, and how do you feel about me/meadowsizzle at this point?

@Ryker what do you get from this Acrostic post?

#HBC | ѕoup

Actually, it's just a restriction, though if i'm going to be accused for something as little as how i acted before game, i might as well out i have one, because that's a pretty chill thing to do. :cool:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Let's be patient. I don't like that RVS ended and half the roster hasn't posted anything. Im liking acro atm because he found out im jewish.

@acro-what do you think about kantrip vs. Soup?

:phone:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Actually, it's just a restriction, though if i'm going to be accused for something as little as how i acted before game, i might as well out i have one, because that's a pretty chill thing to do. :cool:
Kind of speechless at the moment.

#HBC | ѕoup

Think about it for a second and it should pop up in your head, too bad i can't just out-right say it, huh?

does this affect your read on me? how are you doing?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Think about it for a second and it should pop up in your head, too bad i can't just out-right say it, huh? does this affect your read on me? how are you doing?
Soupa, I knew your flavor by the time I finished reading your initial post. I don't like the fact that my pressure case was refuted by a flavor claim. However the flavor claim addresses the discrepancy perfectly and you prevented me from pushing you further on your contradiction. Right now, I'm debating why you felt obligated to flavor claim so early instead of allowing me to flush out reads. Being open with your flavor strikes me on the surface as being a town tell due to commitment stupidity. However, flavor alone is a poor substitution for an alignment read.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You and I both know I am not capable of that.

How about this? I can assume you and him are scummates because you like to vote for your own scummates a lot without reasoning. I've seen it on several occasions.
You sell yourself short.

Second paragraph, I really don't give a ****.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soupa, I knew your flavor by the time I finished reading your initial post. I don't like the fact that my pressure case was refuted by a flavor claim. However the flavor claim addresses the discrepancy perfectly and you prevented me from pushing you further on your contradiction. Right now, I'm debating why you felt obligated to flavor claim so early instead of allowing me to flush out reads. Being open with your flavor strikes me on the surface as being a town tell due to commitment stupidity. However, flavor alone is a poor substitution for an alignment read.
Because i don't want to be bothered with trying to explain it, i'd rather just say i have one and just let it be, it shouldn't change your opinion much actually, but it's noticeable, and if you guessed it, that's pretty chill. :cool:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Wait I don't get it. What's soup's claim? Also I kinda just assumed ryker was crocker. :phone:
Soupamario didn't hard claim and I would prefer if he did not, I want to see what will come of it.

Unvote: Soupamario

Soupamario's flavor hint to my pressure vote was townie.

#HBC | ѕoup

Hey, somehow we got back to RVS again, this is pretty cool.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I was joking anyways, don't worry. It's ridiculous and anti-town to request a wagon get to L-2 just for Ryker to explain it. It leads me to believe there is no explanation.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
First, when were we out.

Second, Acrostic is scum, probably.

Third, Kantrip is about as good at reading things as Turner.

Top Bottom