• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTrick'd2, OVER! Mafia wins!

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
Meadowsizzle - And this is the Sold2 / WashedLaundry hydra? Sold, with how many set-ups you have reviewed amongst the games I am sure you have played, you must have some good set-up speculation abilities. Do you think those will be useful in this game, being that is a UPick? @Laundry, who do you feel most confident in reading in this game?
Do you seriously need to ask the former question? Set-up speculation is borderline useless and just sets up unnecessary WIFOM.

As for the latter, probably Ryker, Soup, and Gorf, though it's been awhile. I try not to care for meta and just look for scummy play in general. It's a better use of my time because meta's not particularly justifiable.

Better question to you: how many games have you played in?

Vote: No Lynch

I think this is the best RVS vote. No one ever throws their RVS vote here. What are your thoughts, No Lynch? If I told you I got mod-confirmed information you were an independent survivor, what would you say, No Lynch? :troll:
judging by this move, i'm guessing very few.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
sorry bro, i didn't mean to call you bro, i can call you by your real name now, Mr. Ruby Brandy Meadowsizzle III.

Kantrip, i don't understand your motives, and quite frankly i don't understand your reasoning at this point, but i'll let it slide in hopes you're just trolling and it's just RVS banter.

to answer your question:
Not really, i'm just gonna let the game flow and keep a more calm approach, i've learned that with my time in a crack basement meditation class.

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
sorry bro, i didn't mean to call you bro, i can call you by your real name now, Mr. Ruby Brandy Meadowsizzle III.

Kantrip, i don't understand your motives, and quite frankly i don't understand your reasoning at this point, but i'll let it slide in hopes you're just trolling and it's just RVS banter.

to answer your question:
Not really, i'm just gonna let the game flow and keep a more calm approach, i've learned that with my time in a crack basement meditation class.
Soup taking a follower mentality? Should be interesting to see.

#HBC | ѕoup

Not so much following as so much letting the game flow and flowing with it, if i need to take commision once or twice, i will, but right now i'm trying not to laugh at Ryker and his obvious flavor.

#HBC | ѕoup

essentially, maybe i'm just in a really chill mood, you should enjoy while it lasts, Mr. Ruby Brandy Meadowsizzle III.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Werekill - Do you plan on staying more rational and level-headed in this game than you were in Majora's Mask? If yes, how do you hope to accomplish this?
Not rational? Really? Accusing you of being scummy when you were being ****ing scummy is irrational? I can already tell that this is going to be a fun game. :/

Tell me why I was being irrational, or I'm calling this OMGUS because someone's little feelings got hurt when I accused him of something.

I got un level headed when I was, you know, about to be mislynched. I'm not liking this here; it's almost like you're trying to set me up later for a quick "oh you're being a ******* like in MM" accusation.

If you're not, feel free to set the record straight.

#HBC | ѕoup

Werekill, you need to calm down and grab a beer, watch some sports and smoke a few, you're looking a little tense?
what's up bro?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Also, Kantrip, don't talk about other people from MM. Now that I think about it, we could ruin the game for those guys that are still alive, so just talk about you and me, specifically, and don't say any reads of anyone.

Hell, it might actually be best to say nothing at all about it.

#HBC | ѕoup

It's alright man, i've been there, just don't things too seriously, i'm concerned why you lashed out like that from an implication; is this gonna cause some beef with you and Kantrip?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
It's alright man, i've been there, just don't things too seriously, i'm concerned why you lashed out like that from an implication; is this gonna cause some beef with you and Kantrip?
No, as long as he stops assuming that my play in MM wasn't rational. I had reasons for everything I did, and that's that. I don't like being called stupid for doing what I saw as right, ya know?

@meadow: Oh hey, I just said that.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Kantrip said:
Gordito - I call you Gorf, right? I've seen others do it in games I've read. Not that I remember anything from them What is your opinion on the playerlist? Who is vigbait, in your opinion?
GORF!

Well, my nipples are incredibly hard just looking at every player on the playerlist, since they're all incredibly handsome, but I'd say that it looks pre' diverse. Just a wide range of people who I've had many experiences with, and some that I've never even seen before. Should be a fun ol' game with these dudes. As far as the latter question, I'm not gonna answer with names, and I'll tell you why, but if I had the gun, I'd nail players going from, imo, worst to best in a lylo situation (assuming I find nobody scummy).

I noticed that both of your questions to me were almost directly alluding to me namedropping... which is weird to me. In fact, your questions to the more experienced players almost seem too casual and almost sychophantic...

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
GORF!

Well, my nipples are incredibly hard just looking at every player on the playerlist, since they're all incredibly handsome, but I'd say that it looks pre' diverse. Just a wide range of people who I've had many experiences with, and some that I've never even seen before. Should be a fun ol' game with these dudes. As far as the latter question, I'm not gonna answer with names, and I'll tell you why, but if I had the gun, I'd nail players going from, imo, worst to best in a lylo situation (assuming I find nobody scummy).

I noticed that both of your questions to me were almost directly alluding to me namedropping... which is weird to me. In fact, your questions to the more experienced players almost seem too casual and almost sychophantic...
color me impressed for using a word i had to look up. hell, color me impressed for this intro post. when the **** did you get this observant?

#HBC | Gorf

Not rational? Really? Accusing you of being scummy when you were being ****ing scummy is irrational? I can already tell that this is going to be a fun game. :/

Tell me why I was being irrational, or I'm calling this OMGUS because someone's little feelings got hurt when I accused him of something.

I got un level headed when I was, you know, about to be mislynched. I'm not liking this here; it's almost like you're trying to set me up later for a quick "oh you're being a ******* like in MM" accusation.

Also, Kantrip, don't talk about other people from MM. Now that I think about it, we could ruin the game for those guys that are still alive, so just talk about you and me, specifically, and don't say any reads of anyone.

Hell, it might actually be best to say nothing at all about it.
Oh my god don't be this all game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Do you seriously need to ask the former question? Set-up speculation is borderline useless and just sets up unnecessary WIFOM.
I'm not asking for the sake of having set-up speculation come up in this game. I was asking because I was curious.

As for the latter, probably Ryker, Soup, and Gorf, though it's been awhile. I try not to care for meta and just look for scummy play in general. It's a better use of my time because meta's not particularly justifiable.
Makes sense. Would you say any of those three have meta that is more predictable than others'? Obviously don't share what the meta is as that would ruin it.

Better question to you: how many games have you played in?

judging by this move, i'm guessing very few.
I believe this is my... seventh game now? Yeah, that sounds right. What about that move makes you question experience? Not that I'm disagreeing, but I want to see the logic behind it.

to answer your question:
Do you mean the reasoning for my vote or my question. If for my vote, then you are correct. My questions, however, are completely serious and I hope to see them all answered. And by serious I mean RQS serious.

Whoa hold on there Werekill. I did not mean to offend you or insinuate anything with my question. If it upset you, then I apologize. I understand what happened in Majora's Mask and I'm not trying to get at you for it or anything. I'll leave that at that as the game is ongoing.

First off, you can't deny that your emotions showed in some instances, as they are now. By rational and level-headed I only meant that you would keep your cool. Like, you know, stay compose. I am not trying to say anything about your play, or about how you read, or about your skill as a player AT ALL. I also did not intend to set myself up for saying "oh you're being a ******* like in MM".

I wanted to get a read with my questions to you, I wasn't trying to offend you or anything.

The way with which you responded is answer enough for me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah that's true. I wanted to address everyone in some way for a couple reasons, but I really had no idea what to say or ask some people. Then again, questions to me are less about the answer itself and more about what's behind the answer. You know what I mean?

#HBC | ѕoup

Unvote Vote Kantrip.
You've got the right idea gorf, he's shaking like a leaf.
how are your nipples anyway? don't get too close to me.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kantrip, how come you're all big bad and tough or want to seem it, yet you apologize so much for your bravado?
it doesn't make sense from the pressure or reaction you are trying to apply.

#HBC | Gorf

Maybe if you wouldn't post so much, I wouldn't think about how you look in a speedo and they'd be nice and soft.

Kantrip said:
Yeah that's true. I wanted to address everyone in some way for a couple reasons, but I really had no idea what to say or ask some people. Then again, questions to me are less about the answer itself and more about what's behind the answer. You know what I mean?
Unvote Vote: Kantrip

Kantrip

Kantplay
Good one Soupa. I definitely see why you said you would be a follower this game; you're starting pretty early.

@ninja, I'm not trying to seem tough, but I want to be less stupid in this game. I believe you said yourself you have to be confident to get anywhere. Why did I apologize? Because I thought Werekill was seriously upset and I don't want that.

Unvote

#HBC | ѕoup

There you go again, Kantrip, you get all huff puff, how long is it going to take for you to apologize to me after the tables turn on you? can you keep this tough guy act up?

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
You had to look up nipples?
Sycophantic (you spelled it wrong, by the way).

I'm not asking for the sake of having set-up speculation come up in this game. I was asking because I was curious.
Does it matter? I get the need for icebreakers but if you're going to use them, make sure information is relevant and important.

Makes sense. Would you say any of those three have meta that is more predictable than others'? Obviously don't share what the meta is as that would ruin it.
See: above.

I believe this is my... seventh game now? Yeah, that sounds right. What about that move makes you question experience? Not that I'm disagreeing, but I want to see the logic behind it.
It helps me read you.

Do you mean the reasoning for my vote or my question. If for my vote, then you are correct. My questions, however, are completely serious and I hope to see them all answered. And by serious I mean RQS serious.
the **** is an rqs

what do you gain from these questions?

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh, ninja.
okay, why the different approach? did you feel something about your play was not working?

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
Yep. Sorry Stew.

unvote vote: Kantrip

#HBC | ѕoup

Kantrip, let's talk.
a one on one feel huggy hurt feelings got dumped by a girl talk.

I really think you're starting off on the wrong foot, questions are nice and everything but if you're trying to make a statement you have to keep the pressure on, when you instantly apologized for your actions, it seemed like your were scared about how people would react to you, and that lead to a weird read on you, because it seemed like you wanted to come in with a BANG yet you fizzle sometimes.

keep your mind assertive but know what you are doing, you're tripping all over yourself which is making you scummy.

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
Good one Soupa. I definitely see why you said you would be a follower this game; you're starting pretty early.

@ninja, I'm not trying to seem tough, but I want to be less stupid in this game. I believe you said yourself you have to be confident to get anywhere. Why did I apologize? Because I thought Werekill was seriously upset and I don't want that.

Unvote
grow some balls.

Top Bottom