• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTrick'd2, OVER! Mafia wins!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'll be honest if you guy's ability to read the rules is any indication of how this game is going to go

Its going to be a very entertaining read

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
very soon.
everyone has confirmed besides Felipe, the little rascal.

#HBC | ѕoup

have any of you ever danced hard techno with the devil under the pale moonlight?
i have.

#HBC | ѕoup

last confirmation a go go, baby. :cool:
start this up, glyph.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
WHATEVER GOOD ENOUGH ITS DAY 1 (IF YOU HAD READ THE RULES YOU WOULD KNOW WHY YOUR CONFIRMS HADN'T COUNTED)

I would write you guys a little story thing or whatever but as punishment for the people who wouldn't read the rules...

Vote Count​
Ryker [0]
Soup [0]
Brosuke[0]
Werekill[0]
Kantrip[0]
Acrostic[0]
Joey[0]
Felipe[0]
LAK[0]
Inferno[0]
Zeke The Moth[0]
Meadowsizzle[0]
Gordito [0]

Not voting: Ryker, Soup, Brosuke, Werekill, Kantrip, Acrostic, Joey, Felipe, LAK, Inferno, Zeke The Moth, Meadowsizzle, Gordito

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Deadline for D1 is set at November 26th at 11:59 PM!

Go go gooooo!

#HBC | ѕoup

Which one of the head is that?
Washed?
Sold?
either way, hello. how may i accompany your RVS today?
need some water?
a couch?
maybe i'm being too generous.
high five, bro.

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
Bro? Who is this bro you speak of? You shall refer to me as Ruby Brandy Meadowsizzle III. Everyone else is free to refer to me as Meadowsizzle, but you obviously need to learn respect.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ryker - What do you intend to do to spearhead through RVS as fast as possible? Are you going to ignore it entirely, or are you going to attempt to push through it from the frontlines?
Soup - Do you think there is anyone in this game you can read better than others, Soup? Also, how likely do you think it is that you may replace out of this game?
Brosuke - Hey Brosuke, I don't recall playing mafia with you before. My impression of you is that you know your way around the ropes, though. What would you say about this assumption? Is it accurate? Who are you going to be watching closely in this game; anyone you are wary of?
Werekill - Do you plan on staying more rational and level-headed in this game than you were in Majora's Mask? If yes, how do you hope to accomplish this?
Acrostic - Hey Acrostic, what'd random.org tell you? If you actually do use it, how long does your tunneling generally last?
Joey - What is your mafia experience? Who have you played with on the player list before? Who do you feel confident reading?
Felipe - Would you advocate your own lynch if there were no other targets, felipe? Do you agree with this statement: You have the possibility to be a liability in lategame as you are an easy mislynch for scum. Why or why not?
LAK - This is John and Red Ryu, correct? That is an interesting hydra. Having played with the combined members of this hydra quite a few times now, do you feel you will be able to read me well?
Inferno - You don't get any RVS questions. How does that make you feel? Oops, I guess you do after all.
Zeke The Moth - This is Raziek and Shadow Moth? I haven't played with you before, Shadow Moth, though I recall your name. What is the most recent game you have played in? Who was in that game and is also in this game? Raziek, if we had to policy lynch someone right this second who would you choose?
Meadowsizzle - And this is the Sold2 / WashedLaundry hydra? Sold, with how many set-ups you have reviewed amongst the games I am sure you have played, you must have some good set-up speculation abilities. Do you think those will be useful in this game, being that is a UPick? @Laundry, who do you feel most confident in reading in this game?
Gordito - I call you Gorf, right? I've seen others do it in games I've read. Not that I remember anything from them :p What is your opinion on the playerlist? Who is vigbait, in your opinion?

Vote: No Lynch

I think this is the best RVS vote. No one ever throws their RVS vote here. What are your thoughts, No Lynch? If I told you I got mod-confirmed information you were an independent survivor, what would you say, No Lynch? :troll:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ew I should have spaced that. Oh well.

Also @LAK, if I told you I wanted to avoid the tradition of pressuring you every game we play together, what would you say? What if I told you I wouldn't make a case on you even if I thought you were scum?

Top Bottom