• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
So

Going to Dustbowl Wish I could make it, but changes came up

And you guys might just get a Utican 2 this upcoming winter/spring. ;)

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
we need to have a cuse smash get-together before this saturday! I have not played Brawl since going to Jesse's house...

(sharky/beta/dan im looking at you/have texted you lol)

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
i was under the impression that because some people were crashing at my place on Friday evening, who ever else in Syracuse was going too lol

MetalPat

Smash Ace
Is anyone driving from albany area, or driving through/passed albany?
there is a MAYBE for a car from here, but there are people who do want to go.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
if no skillz can drive i can get me, vibe, ns, OT, and a 5th kid who plays wifi on AiB.

if not, it might just be no skillz and OT catching a ride with someone from schenectady.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
You know, I hate smashboards mobile. You guys remember a month or so ago when I said it was displaying this picture of a unicorn at the ends of random posts? Well it's doing it again, except now, at the end of every post it is showing SupremeDirt's ( a ganon main) avatar. Weird.

:phone:

Edit: Obviously, this is probably only on my end and isn't a big deal. Just found it funny.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol.

of course not.

Im the only person in rochester that still plays brawl even semi regularly. pyro is about to be done with school up here. And when that happens. Im not going to care enough to do melee stuff. and Jesse and his people already dont care enough to come out side of the apartment. and with the 10 or so of them at widely varying and changing levels of commitment. Its unlikely that they will run events since its wouldnt be anything but those same 10 or so people, plus beta and erk.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
if i host fests, will people legitimately come?

there's a good amount of space in my house/in my room for people to crash for the evening. also my roomies don't mind.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
I would be interested in fests. No guarantee I could make it to them, bur I could try.

Also, I'm probably going to be at the Voltage tournament next week. Hope to see some of you people there.

:phone:

Top Bottom