• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Should probably sign up for COT5 just in case..

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
Hello new yorkers !
I'm a french falco melee player and I'm coming to NYC from july 3rd to july 9th (leaving early in the morning). I would love to be able to visit NYC, its museums and stores, etc... But I need housing for these dates ^^.
AIM me if you wanna talk, simple. :)

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Hey guys, I'm going to be in Rochester on an internship for about two months starting May 20th. Anyone in the area (staying in Henrietta) that might want to play every once in a while? I play mostly Brawl, but Project M has somewhat rekindled my Melee interest.

Sharky

Smash Master
henrietta's pretty much the center of rochester smash, you shouldn't have any problems. I'd get in touch with K.I.D. Goggles and San for brawl.

Sharky

Smash Master
I don't believe san's back from cornell yet, but yeah goggles is always around and usually willing to smash with anyone.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Where are you workin in henrietta dude? and where are you staying?
also, did they really kill osama? what happened to that 50$ million bounty on his head? and why isnt this on every chanel on tv? oh wait, i know why, because thats clearly not the reason we were over there

Sharky

Smash Master
Where are you workin in henrietta dude? and where are you staying?
also, did they really kill osama? what happened to that 50$ million bounty on his head? and why isnt this on every chanel on tv? oh wait, i know why, because thats clearly not the reason we were over there
it _was_ on like every single channel. Last night.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i will be in lake luzerne in a few weeks to live so any smashers in troy area get at me i will easily **** you in melee four stocks consistently.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
hell yeah. so who is part of the albany scene during school? im gonna be going to albany in the fall and was hoping someone would live near enough to the school to get some practice :)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
This isnt NYC son. Ish is spread out out here, walk to places isnt something youre going to want to do consistently. the only place in walking distance from you is MCC. But pikapika goes there now so hell probably be willing to play smash with you

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. Troy is pretty close to Albany, but busing can be a pain if you don't have a car. CJT goes to school in Albany, but he kind of fell off the face of the planet.

Top Bottom