• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

dudutsai

Smash Lord
foy, im pretty sure acton started this convo, not you.

also, I can talk to you about it more in depth whenever i see you but generally when i met you I had the same opinion of you as I do now except that youve probably matured the most out of everybody I/you/we hang with in that period of time.
What? Foy is evolving?! Foy has evolved into MatureFoy!

Yo *****es, one of you make me coffee.

If past lives were real I'm 90% sure I was a red panda, or at least they're my power animal if that stuff were real too.

What do you think you were or your animal is? Discuss.
Good thing SnowMan is here to take his place!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
The only blatantly wrong statement anyone in this thread has said was when Bobby said drugs/philosophy don't give a better understanding of oneself.

That's just legitimately wrong. Like we all have our opinions and stuff which is cool but...Bobby we'll talk IRL :-P

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
Yo *****es, one of you make me coffee.

If past lives were real I'm 90% sure I was a red panda, or at least they're my power animal if that stuff were real too.

What do you think you were or your animal is? Discuss.
Is there a blue fox in nature?

Blue fox all day.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
ITT: Philosophy as taught by smashers 101?

No really, I just started reading like two pages ago then fast forwarded drama.

Also, Sheth's prediction of 2010 (yes because it's old) is that sakurai (or perhaps not sakurai, but even without) is roped into a 3DS smash that gets spoken of at e3 2011 or shortly thereafter. Melee peeps will continue to remark on this series becoming all casual. Brawl people will baww because metaknight will get nerfed will still be hilariously good. A facade of disinterest in a portable fighter will persist even among regular players, and chaos will ensue. Ultimately, a pro smasher will say something about it and the community will listen.

-discussssss?

huMps

Smash Ace
The only blatantly wrong statement anyone in this thread has said was when Bobby said drugs/philosophy don't give a better understanding of oneself.

That's just legitimately wrong. Like we all have our opinions and stuff which is cool but...Bobby we'll talk IRL :-P
Deffinitely, cuz I really mean/believe that. You going to RIT wednesday? I wanna get some marth training with you too. I feel like I'm close to a break through. Wanna try and stop by the apartment on friday too if that's cool.

Gotta be legit by the time AXS rolls around

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman

Oh yea...

@ Negative drug opinions: We live with two non-drug users. We don't judge them for that. We expect the same courtesy in how we live our lives.

@Bong vs. Controller: We have broken ****, and not been nearly as upset as when a controller breaks. If you deliberately broke a controller, I'm pretty sure they may never find your body.

huMps

Smash Ace
sunday dog . . . sunday? sorry probably not.

Oh and I hope no one at the apartment thinks I'm complaining or *****ing about how they live ther lives. Cuz what you do in your apartment is up to you and I wouldn't try and tell you how to run your ****. Just giving my point of view on drug use and stuff. All you guys have been cool to me(:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
just because weve been talkign about this for the last 24 hours, I have to ask.

you didnt lose your job because you got high and missed work or something idiotic like that did you?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i dont get high anymore bro i get lit the **** up

hahahha the official reason is my schedule wasnt flexible enough. i was working as a bulk and frozen manager and really just doing the bare bones, its too much w school full time also so im kinda relieved but it sucks being a bum

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
ITT: Philosophy as taught by smashers 101?

No really, I just started reading like two pages ago then fast forwarded drama.

Also, Sheth's prediction of 2010 (yes because it's old) is that sakurai (or perhaps not sakurai, but even without) is roped into a 3DS smash that gets spoken of at e3 2011 or shortly thereafter. Melee peeps will continue to remark on this series becoming all casual. Brawl people will baww because metaknight will get nerfed will still be hilariously good. A facade of disinterest in a portable fighter will persist even among regular players, and chaos will ensue. Ultimately, a pro smasher will say something about it and the community will listen.

-discussssss?
Sheth's prediction sounds plausible.

Slashy

Smash Lord
I'll be in the Campus Center with my Wii if anyone wants to get some rounds on "Melee 2.0". Just text my cell or IM me if you're interested.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Goggles, why you hounding people about their personal life just to prove your point? Watch yourself or you might become the next Jack Thompson lololol

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ya bro im like one semester away from graduating with a 3.5 gpa 4 year business degree LOL so gimme a break. the human brain is hard wired to get inebriated, its why it feels good, like eating and sex and breathing and ****ting

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ armando
Im bothering mana about his personal life because hes a good personal friend of mine. Same reason I Dont ask you about your personal life.

Also, i dont like it when people assume that they know me or what im thinking, so you can fall back my dude.

@mana
geez youre just about to graduate? GD I keep forgetting that your the same age as me. I thought you were pulling some neil bullcrap, spending a decade in college but then I rememebered that your only 21 and if I graduated HS at the normal time, id be in my 4th year of college too. lol

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Ty for keeping looks out for me goggles, it definitely wasn't anything up to my fault. There were times when I called in sick (twice) because I was too hungover, but those are legitimate sick days. Not like it was some recurring theme that built up. They just needed someone with more schedule freedom and time available. Granted, this still REALLY ****ing sucks, but whatever, I have good work history if I can't find a new job it's off to unemployment :(

or to win these meager smash tournies :)

SnowMan

Smash Journeyman
"The Project M team does not support piracy, and the officially supported methods all require a legit copy of the game."

*Has Project M working on USB Loader with a pirated version of Brawl.

I win, time to call it a night. I'll be over at the apartment in the afternoon.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
minh, I need a favor.

Im going to need your school schedule for pretty much the rest of the year.

I plan to be at your place practicing marvel for every possible minute of time that you are in your apt.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
minh, I need a favor.

Im going to need your school schedule for pretty much the rest of the year.

I plan to be at your place practicing marvel for every possible minute of time that you are in your apt.
Yo, pick up that amaterasu and tell me how she plays. I've heard good things. Freakin Okami got me hooked, and all in all, she looks ****in sick in MvC

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Yo, pick up that amaterasu and tell me how she plays. I've heard good things. Freakin Okami got me hooked, and all in all, she looks ****in sick in MvC
Gawd, its out? Can't wait to play as ammy, cause, besides Brawl, Okami is probably my favorite game.

"The Project M team does not support piracy, and the officially supported methods all require a legit copy of the game."

*Has Project M working on USB Loader with a pirated version of Brawl.

I win, time to call it a night. I'll be over at the apartment in the afternoon.

Snowman, you horrible person. Just kidding. My copy of Okami is pirated. *awkward silence*

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
ya bro im like one semester away from graduating with a 3.5 gpa 4 year business degree LOL so gimme a break. the human brain is hard wired to get inebriated, its why it feels good, like eating and sex and breathing and ****ting
Half of this made me smile.

I'm not sure what to think of the other half.

Also, copulation is instinctual, in case anyone was wondering.

Minic

Smash Apprentice
MvC3 is going to be terrible because you can't pick Deadpool 3 times.
Just pick up dante as well. He's basically the same thing minus 1 sword plus a guitar, nunchucks, and several more guns.

Marvel 3 comes out on tuesday next week and i probably wont have it till 3 days after cuza shipping. So ill probably be playing whenever i get it which is still unknown.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
just letting kids know, Im probably going to stop playing brawl for at least two months after pound.

im going to be national class in marvel 3.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
In this thread: people posting on foy's account that aren't foy.

Also, doesn't dante basically have more moves than a swiss army knife has things? If I recall, even some of his specials that seem like they'd just be variations end up as totally different moves altogether.

Still got nothing on wolfy. Time slow super, giant *** rosary normals, three stance sets, fullscreen supers, command counter grab piledriver - what don't she have?
Her other twenty-some abilities (BOMBS), and a smarmy ****** on her head. Also, a remix that doesn't suck

Top Bottom