• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
Ban yourself.

So yea, with matt, jesse, minh, and steve gone, whats the summer pr look like?

EDIT: I am not down with being some goofy looking t-rex bird. This was actually my ideal choice, and I'm surprised no one picked it:

hubble

Smash Ace
I just had the weirdest dream this morning.

MDZ and I were in NYC partying at some random appartment. We go out into the hallway with a bunch of people to try meth when a life changing disaster apocalypse type scenario occurs.

The rest of the dream is just us killing ****, making molotav cocktails, and kicking in doors, etc until I have to kill Matt because he turns into a demon/monster/zombie/dragon while we are trying to climb up an elevator shaft.

Sorry brah.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Ban yourself.

So yea, with matt, jesse, minh, and steve gone, whats the summer pr look like?

EDIT: I am not down with being some goofy looking t-rex bird. This was actually my ideal choice, and I'm surprised no one picked it:

for the record, if you dont remember the series, Berserk fury (you) actually obliterated every single other zoid in the series including the orange and blue liger versions and the only one that beat it was the orginal white liger zero (minh). I think your current zoid is pretty accurate.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
Haven't I beaten Minh in like every tournament I've faced him in recently?

Plus as powerful as berserk fury is, it looks like a ******** t-rex bird. Now, when I was a kid I used to stomp around the house watching Fantasia pretending to be a t-rex, but this is a little ridiculous. Blade Liger for the win. Every time that boss came on the screen BAM, new favorite episode.

So I just looked over the results, and yea, Minh has zero placings above me in tournaments we were both at, minus that stupid RIT tournament with the most ****ed bracket in the world, I think I have only one placing below top 3 (StOya 1) in singles and teams in any of the results. Get at my new and improved consistency son.

Oh yea, summer PR minus People who are here during the school year and Jesse:

1. Vicious
2. PikaPika!
3. KidGoggles (You made top 3, congrats bro!) ((Since Gog's isn't actually on the PR...))
The Real number 3. Spamus
4. Pinpoint/RTF
5. BetaFish
6. Foy
7. Cura
8. Burak
9. Juni
10. Flaw

Super Secret Edit: I just wanted a reason to be number 1 on the PR ;)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
anyone on that list in buffalo?

anyone in buffalo?

buffalo?

I'm right off the 33 by bailey st. I'm like dying already here at my grandparents. 910-524-0397. Pleeease come play with me. NC has a huge tourney the day I get back and I wanna keep my PR spot there so I neeeeed practiceeee

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol, you guys still cant beat me. =P

and chris I know theres people that play in buffalo but a lot of them dont post. Ima see if I can get shun up in here to help you out.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
if I had a car I'd think about it. I'm at my grandparents, and I can't rlly just drive off for a day.

I wish I could. Cuz I would.
Hey Chris, that's how I feel, except for the simple fact I don't have a license. XD If I did, I could borrow a car, that's no big thing, but no license means, well dur, obviously, ehehe, either way though I feel yer pain. I only got Sun!, Jordan, and as soon as something can be arranged, Flaw to smash with.

Oh yeah, I know Sun! wouldn't like it shared cuz his Shiek is rusty, at the time these matches were recorded, but here's one set that I put up onto Youtube and all that. His Shiek's improved since then, almost back to it's old self, but not quite. Will be seein' 'bout puttin' more matches up, again. XD

Zhenkai(C.Falcon) vs Sunshine!(Shiek) Match Set

Edit: As I figured, Sun! isn't thrilled cuz his Shiek is so rusty, but he doesn't care that much. I got the house to myself for the rest of the week, so gonna see 'bout gettin' more matches up. Just need him to have the time and booya. Also, ya'll will be able to see my Samus. I'm actually more proud of her than I am my Falcon.

Minic

Smash Apprentice
Haven't I beaten Minh in like every tournament I've faced him in recently?
Huh, ur actually right on about that, darn. Well i hope ur around the house when i get there tomorrow or wednesday. I gotta test out my new characters to use as a 2nd. Toss up between falcon, fox, falco, peach marth and ganon

Is any1 gonna be at the house when i get there?

I liked the stuff at 2:14. Pro ****

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
Huh, ur actually right on about that, darn. Well i hope ur around the house when i get there tomorrow or wednesday. I gotta test out my new characters to use as a 2nd. Toss up between falcon, fox, falco, peach marth and ganon

Is any1 gonna be at the house when i get there?

I liked the stuff at 2:14. Pro ****
>10ppl here now. - notsteffon

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
@zhenkai, youre way to aggressive. try to slow down your game a bit and pick up on what the shiek is doing. when you're not attacking you should be dash dancing way more. you need more grabs, more tech chasing. your shiek friend wasn't grabbing nearly enough, nor was she needle camping enough. it really looks like you could be pretty good, if you could get out and play some other people more.

@chris's marth friend, stop approaching with stupid ****. marth's side b is crappy. while it is good every once in a while, every other attack is overkill. you are not roy, don't do that

@chris youre pretty solid overall. play against da kid the next time you see him, it works really well for realizing things that work and things that don't. also, you roll too much.

Top Bottom