• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
So, is that it for Syracuse brawl players? I think I've played everyone now..

:phone:

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Me and Neil vs any 2 of you in bowling for any amount of money.

Get @ us.

pikapika namesearch gogogo
L-Don and I have been bowling together longer than we've been brawling together. Can't believe I'm saying this but free money is free.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im pretty sure me and Neil started bowling at the same age you two did.

Only difference is that you two are like 17 and me and neil are 23 and 26 =P

Youre not ready.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure me and Neil started bowling at the same age you two did.

Only difference is that you two are like 17 and me and neil are 23 and 26 =P

Youre not ready.
if you/neil, me, and anyone else were in the same area at the same time and all bowled, id take that bet. id put down 25 down easy.

as long as it was 3 games, and one practice game.

Edit: ive had 2 avgs lately. on my local lanes, ive got a 180, on my lanes back home in binghamton i usually go 210 avg.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
if you/neil, me, and anyone else were in the same area at the same time and all bowled, id take that bet. id put down 25 down easy.

as long as it was 3 games, and one practice game.

Edit: ive had 2 avgs lately. on my local lanes, ive got a 180, on my lanes back home in binghamton i usually go 210 avg.
So when are you going to MM him?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
real talk we should definitely all go bowling after the next tournment or something lol.

better yet, we need to skip the middle man and just have tournaments at bowling alleys.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
real talk we should definitely all go bowling after the next tournment or something lol.

better yet, we need to skip the middle man and just have tournaments at bowling alleys.
With the goofy shoes and the neon/glow in the dark lights!

Bowling crew battle: # of stocks taken = # of balls thrown.

Did anyone say bowling?
Several times, actually. thanks for ****posting.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Ohhhh **** JamesG! Where you at haha

I also play marvel so if any of you guys know about umvc3 in cuse let me know also :x I've asked around

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
If james is going to the dustbowl, Ill actually practice Brawl for it.

also limit. if you want info on marvel i can hook you up with the right people, would you prefer facebook or SRK as your medium

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I'm pretty sure everyone from cuse is going to dust bowl. We've been practicing at dans house mainly.

I'll get back to you on that, K.I.D. I need to make an srk account lmao

that was actually one of the things i said i would need to do. i've been too busy at SU :l

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
So, is that it for Syracuse brawl players? I think I've played everyone now..

never met you.

if you stop in life sciences tomorrow morning between the hours of 8am and 10am, you can find me :p

i definitely don't play anymore but i'm sure i will attend dust bowl since it's in syracuse.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
that probably won't happen..lol i have ear101 at 11 am

and you haven't met me because i just started my year at SU, I'm a freshman lol. I'm originally from NYC

i will definitely find you though!!!!

Sharky

Smash Master
never met you.

if you stop in life sciences tomorrow morning between the hours of 8am and 10am, you can find me :p

i definitely don't play anymore but i'm sure i will attend dust bowl since it's in syracuse.
you should come to dan's sometime just to hang out/catch up! We miss you!

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
you should come to dan's sometime just to hang out/catch up! We miss you!
It's funny because i probably live a ten minute bike ride away. When is the next time all of you are playing?

Also I left my controller in SoVa :c

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
yeah. if we get an organized one maybe we could have a smashfest.

from what i understand though, dan is pretty busy being an engineer and stuff. I actually have been taking it easy this week too, since I don't have a tv yet up here and I also don't have my wii

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
No, I don't have a car. I've been getting around with Sharky and Dan pretty much.

I'll relay the possibility of a smashfest to Dan and see how he feels about that.

After going to Jesse's house on Saturday and being in the presence of a real Melee-fest I want to get my day back in Brawl training lol. I have no problems with Melee except for the fact that I'm absolutely awful at it now, but I did literally just play Sharky all day in Brawl...and then Nightro like 3 matches. And then I played Marvel lol

MetalPat

Smash Ace
tyrant doesnt have a car, but its also like what, two hour drive? thats really not TOO bad to go hang out with people, doing thing syou enjoy and seeing the people you dont get to see very often. id consider it as well.
ideally no skills would prolly drive

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I dont know how often people check this, but i need to talk to Mako.
So when you see this, text me.

Also limit. If youre trying to get a hold of the marvel peeps just look up "Upstate Fighting" on facebook. The dude who runs that will have everything you need

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
If james is going to the dustbowl, Ill actually practice Brawl for it.
I'm gonna really try to make this one but nothing is certain yet. I've been extremely busy lately and am going through a lot of big transitions in my life right now, so it has been difficult to find free time. Also, I'm a bit shaky because I haven't played since that one Rochester get-together, and consequently haven't improved on any of the matchups I said that I would. It would be nice to see how everybody is doing, though, and it will especially be interesting to see how much better you guys have gotten.

If anybody around the Syracuse area is looking to practice, let me know, because I am definitely in need of some. Hope to see you guys soon.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
If anybody around the Syracuse area is looking to practice, let me know, because I am definitely in need of some. Hope to see you guys soon.
im down for practice basically anytime. i think the same goes for sharky, and dan is just down to brawl in general...we usually just go to his place because it's the most convenient.

i just texted him so hopefully he'll come and say a few words.

goggles i posted on the upstate fighting group, so thank you

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
LIMITLIMITLIMITLIMITLIMIT! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

<---- Azeal hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihilimit gonna **** cause booty free region loses to tall man named ike not san

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
lol hey

I feel like I've only scratched the surface of upstate brawlers so I have no idea what to expect. Hopefully I'll see at Dustbowl but I'd like/LOVE to have something before that

Top Bottom