• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Prawn

Smash Master
trolololol. mming to prove you aren't bad. yeah, cuz THAT's gonna work. learn to play this game and then maybe i'll give you the time of day. only top half PR of NE is even worth anything.
hm looks like you are afraid to play me. just wanted to make sure. least goggles will put his money where his mouth is.

Prawn

Smash Master
nah its not hate at all from my end, anybody whos been posting here for more than a year knows i pop up every one or two months to throw the line out and :troll:

real talk kid lets mm and finish once and for all at apex, 5 bucks or something haha. maybe we can do 1 vs my ics and 1 vs my mk or wario?

MetalPat

Smash Ace
:troll: all i do.
if i make it to apex sure, im down for a $5. my question is, could you win any of them without a chaingrab, or are you that garb on IC that you need em

.....:troll:

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Oh **** if you block someone you don't even see when they post anymore. I thought MetalPat was talking to himself >_>

I'd block you too Pat, but then this thread would be filled with only good posters

MetalPat

Smash Ace
Oh **** if you block someone you don't even see when they post anymore. I thought MetalPat was talking to himself >_>

I'd block you too Pat, but then this thread would be filled with only good posters
it's cool yo. i'd have blocked san already but then there would be no good smash players posting in here.

EDIT: im down for the tournament in MA if i can get a ride. ill be at school so no car, but pretty much ANYONE from upstate needs to drive thru albany to go to MA, so yeah...

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Prawn, I'll mm you if I go to APEX. With Ganon. Yeah. Fear me. Oh and a tourney in Syracuse again would be nice guys. Preferably within walking distance of me. In other words somewhere in Solvay. Ah just kidding. Except for the tourney in Syracuse part. That would be nice.

huMps

Smash Ace
So if anyone was still planning on coming over friday for some melee don't. Because no one else is. I'll try and set something up again soon. And for future reference if anyone wants to come that doesn't have a ride I wouldn't mind picking you up as long as I get some gas money.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
you would need to team with me to carry me, and since you never want to, hmmm

and i meant for New England lol.
It's not that I never want to team with you. It's just that I like teaming with Sharky and SMM1.

Also, I was thinking more along the lines of, you're gonna talk **** while I make Troy look good?

Prawn

Smash Master
Prawn, I'll mm you if I go to APEX. With Ganon. Yeah. Fear me. Oh and a tourney in Syracuse again would be nice guys. Preferably within walking distance of me. In other words somewhere in Solvay. Ah just kidding. Except for the tourney in Syracuse part. That would be nice.

5 dollars?

:phone:

MetalPat

Smash Ace
It's not that I never want to team with you. It's just that I like teaming with Sharky and SMM1.

Also, I was thinking more along the lines of, you're gonna talk **** while I make Troy look good?
lool look good? since when was being a cocky player with no backing talent "looking good"

EDIT: nvm i didn't notice you were joking. sorry bro

EDIT EDIT: at least ill be in albany in the fall, so SOMEONE reputable will be there for a while

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Low tiers would be fun. Im sure ill enter, with mario or something. If hes still low tier. I dont even know.

Top Bottom