• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
Let's have an April Fool's event.

My favorite patch notes are of this kind:
- Adramelech: reduced reanimate chance to 2% (lag) - you know who you are, you'll complain about this saying 'I never have lag' and neither do I but there are a lot of people with toaster PCs around. At least upgrade to microwave PCs, it helps. Or this €400 Radeon 5870 BLING *****A$.
Edit: This is why people dislike deadpool

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I might be pushing back my next tournament (3rd best) to April 16th. Hopefully I'll post the thread soon, but I can't do too much about it at the moment since my computer's dead. I'm still planning for either the 9th or the 16th though.

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
Captains when we get there is a good idea so for now I'll make an attendance list.

If we can record them it would be good too.
All games on one TV is a good idea.
If we can bring maybe two other TVs and setups for practice that would be good.

Attendance List:

1: Steffon
2: Foy
3: Jesiah_TEG
4: Nitro
5: Humps
6: FT
7: Anub
8 : Spamus
9 : General
10: Minic
11: PikaPika?
12: Anub
13: San?
14: T. Webb
15: RTF
16: Goggles?
17:

Commentary:

1: Burak
2: Goggles?

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
Kk I'll watch boards and if you have people going let me know. I need to reserve our room asap for smash so whatev.

I wouldn't mind running that other small tournament for MvC3 I heard may happen the RIT kids vs Apartment (for real).

RTF

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzR_nenqTks

I was going through old pictures to see what I could post to celebrate our active thread. Had I known I'd end up making this, I would have taken many more. There's so many memories of smash in schools, colleges, apartments, attics, basements, cars, Canada, other states, and even outdoors. Combined with not having a facebook, not wanting to snoop through dozens of people's photos, and wanting this to be a surprise, I've primarily used pictures I've taken myself to make a smash slideshow. If you're not in the video trust me, I haven't forgotten you, I merely don't have pictures/candids of you. However, all of you are present in spirit. Especially Bry. I hope you'll all laugh, cry, and wonder as I have.

Sincerely,
5 AM Rob

PS: I was reminded of this while typing. I'm sure many of you can relate.
My Life of Starcraft - Day[9] Daily #100
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJztfsXKcPQ
"I think people don't appreciate how into games that they are."

PPS: Not even gonna bother sniping/waiting for #10,000

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Not hosting anything anymore until after summer. Will be gone all summer enjoying life :). Axs 3 will be next school year

Riddle

Smash Lord
So I saw Jesse in panera, and he invited me to this draft crew thing. I'mma ask my parents to see if I can come. whats the exact information?

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Dang, I was kinda hoping to be at an AXS this summer. :L

Anyone else planning to host a Cuse event during the summer? If not I'll just work all summer. >:l

RTF

Smash Lord
Good morning, in that case :D
I'm trying to go to bed earlier by waking up earlier... it's not working that well. The cold prevented me from running around today, so I still have a lot of energy left. I used to go to bed around midnight, hah. At least I get to tap into my creativity more when I'm tired.

plz show zackareo this! (beatboxin)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0_2vmkTmf0
dat sax :O

Top Bottom