• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
So, what was the point of that incredibly annoying video?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. San, your sense of humor needs some work, that vid was hilarious.
2. Its actually pretty good information on how to beat the character. I knew most of it already, but even then it gave me a couple good ideas.
3. kinda what rob said.
4. nintendude for #1 son.
5. Not at the moment soma.
6. Oh yea, i forgot, biweeklies at ambers place... she does a good job promoting them... =/

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
thats retardedly generalistic.

and also wrong.

the only reason wolverine does decent vs sent is that he has a good rushdown so he can stay in his face and he has a good instant overhead.

oh look, that applys to like a third of the characters in this game.
I was obviously just being an idiot because imo MvC3 is terrible.

The whole thing though was based on how to beat one move, and explained a whole bunch of **** that everyone who's any good at the game already knows. lol.

Also, 'generalistic' isn't a word. Just saying.

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
Homework is built up from last week and club stuff got busy so tourney is moved to next weekend fo' sure.

If I can get a room in one of the school buildings that would be better for space so I'll look around.

It'll be on a Saturday again so keep an eye out for info.

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
If you all still want to have crew battles lets make it a bit more balanced and have two cpt per say make teams.

The idea is promoting your teams strengths and exploiting the other teams weaknesses to get the best results.

This way the most experienced players can coach the less experienced to get some serial training done.

The Captains are:

Neil

and

Jesse

Pick up to 7 other people to be one your team and post the final list here. Try to mix up types of characters people play and experience level. The more diverse the better.

Seeya next week ^^

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
Just so everyone knows. The only rule of the crews is the player must agree to be on the crew before they are added to roster.

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
Jesse's Crew:

1: Foy?
2: Steffon?
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:

Neil's Crew:

1: General
2: Rob
3: Minh?
4: Burak?
5: Goggles
6:
7:

PS: This is no longer RIT vs Apt just crews based on captains' choices. Once you are on a crew you can't change to another.

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
Once again I'm probably going to be the kid that gets picked last, like in gym class

**** that though, anyone who knew what was up knew that I tear **** up in kickball

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
If you want to be on a crew ask jesse or neil. Whatever spaces aren't filled with be filled at the event.

Also these people want to play and need to be placed in crews:

Nitro
Humps
Amber
spamus
anub

Foy?
Steffon?

Top Bottom