• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
My friend just played Sona for the first time ever before, my god shes broken. I can only imagine how we would have done if he knew what he was doing.

Not sure who ***** me harder tonight, Marth or CDTA....

Foy

Smash Champion
draft mode ban that *****
Tier 1: Janna, Sona, Galio, Morgana, Miss Fortune, Ashe, Corki, Warwick, Anivia, Annie, Taric, Shen, Amumu.
* Tier 2: Kennen, Tristana, Twitch, Kog’Maw, Kassadin, Zilean, Twisted Fate, Garen, Rammus, Xin Zhao, Udyr, Vladimir, Olaf, Gragas.

altairian

Smash Lord
draft mode ban that *****
Tier 1: Janna, Sona, Galio, Morgana, Miss Fortune, Ashe, Corki, Warwick, Anivia, Annie, Taric, Shen, Amumu.
* Tier 2: Kennen, Tristana, Twitch, Kog’Maw, Kassadin, Zilean, Twisted Fate, Garen, Rammus, Xin Zhao, Udyr, Vladimir, Olaf, Gragas.
That tier list is literally a single person's opinion.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
My friend just played Sona for the first time ever before, my god shes broken. I can only imagine how we would have done if he knew what he was doing.

Sona actually received quite a few nerf's, she's definitely still good, but not really a must ban now/anymore. She's still a really annoying support early game though.

Also, the elementz tier list your referencing, it's only his opinion, and not his opinion of the new sona nerf's, but the old sona.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I<3 laning with my friends amumu, it's soooo much fun.
Sona actually received quite a few nerf's, she's definitely still good, but not really a must ban now/anymore. She's still a really annoying support early game though.
yeah, supposedly shes been nerfed in almost every patch since her release, but from what I hear, they arent nerfing the right things. Also, Im still a noob at this point, so I cant make any statements as to how anyone does in upper level play. All I know is that my friend picked up sona and was able to destroy early game and by late game, the only reason anyone on my team ever had to go back to base was because they had too much money/not enough mana, never for health.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Maybe on Sunday. Saturday is reserved for a very special occasion.

Also, tell your friends to keep playing. I want to build super BlazBlue community fun timez.

AND TELL ABE AND THE OTHER SF KIDS TO GET BACK INTO IT TOO

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace

I saw the 90 drive by, and I had a feeling you missed it.

I recently figured out that the bus I take is the last bus that goes through as well. x3

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Burak, just save up and don't eat for a few days; that's what I do whenever I need a new game.

Drop a 40 on that sh*t and life becomes INFINITELY more interesting. :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yannick, I talked to Vin and some of the other SF kids and none of them really seem interested in going back to blazblue.

also, why are you acting like you get 10 dollars everytime a new person plays the game, no need to talk about it in EVERY post, knaamean?

also, nobodys gonna keep playing if neil keeps playing tager. jussayin

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Tager is the barline. If people won't play because of Neil's Tager, then too bad.

And I will rep Blaz in every post--people should play this game!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if people wont play cause of neils tager, then theyll just go back to smash/SF/whatever.

which is too bad for YOU as the person trying to get everyone to play it...

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: It's not too bad for me; it's too bad for them! The game is fun when you don't quit for no reason!

I want people who will play the game and have fun! If they won't have fun and quit just because they can't beat one person, then I would hope they go to something they have fun with!

Training sessions this week were too tight! Get at my newfound tech skill, ladies! >:D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I'll play BB when I get my Xbox, and I can afford it.

I don't imagine me getting butthurt over losing to a low tier.

You will when you spending the entire match beating a guy only to have him0-death you in about 7 seconds.

its honestly impossible to not get upset when you lose to neil at blazblue.

Top Bottom