• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
bry dont make your tourneys regular monthlies jsut yet, Ill be doing tourneys, hopefully if kozimoto comes to this we can get buffalo back up and running, and we (me and neil and whoever else) still like to have weekends off and weekends to travel to other bigger tourneys.

Sharky

Smash Master
all the talk of a summertime outdoor tourney: best idea ever. seriously. I'd bike to this if necessary, where ever it was held at, lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
K so i know a lot of you are prob going to Pound, buuuut, if you're not, and you live in the lower NY area or feel like coming to this...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261492

This wkend (sat jan 16th) at 6 pm in Chester, NY. Very, very last minute, and i apologize for that. I don't work for the store that's hosting this, i only want a decent turnout so that they'll do brawl again. Only learned about this yesterday myself, so it's super late notice..
Oh, and the only reason i posted this here at all is cause sonic boards are amazing and i spend most of my SWF time here <3.

Good luck in pound to all of you that are going!!!!!!

thought this would do more good here than where it was actually posted.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hey, if you click on that lil blue arrow, youll see that it was posted originally only 5 minutes b4 i put it here.

not my fault

altairian

Smash Lord
its all good, i know its not ur fault kid. just wish i knew earilier.
If you can get as far as the albany area then I can give you a ride. I was planning to go to cura's smashfest but he told me he's not doing it this weekend, so I've got a day off and nothing to do, and you know I'm up for long drives lol. $20 entry is pretty absurd though, especially for a PnT. I dunno I'm kinda undecided about going, but if there's other people that want to go then I can definitely drive.

Kantō

Smash Champion
If you can get as far as the albany area then I can give you a ride. I was planning to go to cura's smashfest but he told me he's not doing it this weekend, so I've got a day off and nothing to do, and you know I'm up for long drives lol. $20 entry is pretty absurd though, especially for a PnT. I dunno I'm kinda undecided about going, but if there's other people that want to go then I can definitely drive.
thanks alt, but thats not the issue. i would have to get off from work and its wayyy to short notice. but htanks for the offer!:chuckle:

altairian

Smash Lord
Ah wasn't sure if you had taken saturday off already or not. Well I guess if anyone else happens to see this in the next day or so and is within reasonable distance of me they can hit me up for a ride to that tourney. I'm leaning toward going no matter what cause I'm itching for some competition.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
no you don't cura's smashfest is that day lol

??? now im confused.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I cant go to the toronto thing. Ill be back on LI that weekend.

As for Viridian, yeah, Im going. Not too sure what Im doin for housing.

Oh btw, one of my LI friends wants to come up and visit the weekend of a tourney, so he'll probly be comin the next tourney after SS2.

I need to get good at this game.

N64

Smash Champion
I'd put money on Kwan (Troy NY) beating eveyone on the Melee list.

guess he doesn't really attend many tourneys outside the nyc area though.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I'd put money on Kwan (Troy NY) beating eveyone on the Melee list.

guess he doesn't really attend many tourneys outside the nyc area though.

Id put money on you getting stomped out by me the same way pikapika just did if you come to our tournament next week.

I got that little rat on LOCK DOWN.

lol. but yea, you should totally come out to syracuse next weekend. the only people in our region that can actually beat good players are like the top 3-5. its gonna be really big.

N64

Smash Champion
i'd put money on me going 0-2 at said tourney. I'm garbage.

But yeah, going to try to make it. Kinda flying blind these days though, so no promises heh.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i'd stomp kwan out i owned him b4 in tournament no probs

and please i am not getting high or drunk for these tournaments anymore things are going to be a lot different

edit:
okay i might still smoke a little

Foy

Smash Champion
Ill update it sometime this week and get it to Goggles to post it up. Anything else wrong with it let me know so we can get a final (Of course i will add new players if they want) version of this thing. I just kept looking at the other one and was like "Ugh paint"

Top Bottom