• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Sang side: What you are saying is what Gord should have said when he blamed us about the FoS. However I feel there are still holes in your logic w.r.t. it. I don't really like it but I think it is more of a discrepancy between our styles. I also feel Zen isn't making a whole lot of sense, he's all over the place, and hasn't done that much (which you've pointed out).

With Ryker I am confused. At first he and zen were going back and forth like they didn't like each other and then he just kind of buddies. i dont understand his vote on gord either, since he was just following zen, but he seems adamant that he wants gord dead, especially with the #120 post.

J side: I absolutely agree to your reads sans Zen atm. I need to see more from him then what you (and apparantly Silph/Sang) are getting at atm. Your explanation for Ryker is exactly what I've been thinking. Also Gord is reaching in his points and not explaining them clearly (as Sang has pointed out =3c).
Can you get back to me when you have a clear, conjoined readslist? You both seem to disagree on important scumreads (other than Gorf, who you should probably vote if you think he's scum).

Huh I guess it wasn't that clear.

We both dislike Gord/Ryker and we are confused on Zen. We agree on that. Though talking it over a bit we still can't decide who we wanna vote Gord or Ryker at the current time.

We will get back to you tomorrow when we both have more sleepz. n_n

Panta

Smash Cadet
****. I got carried away and started watching all of the Batman movies and last track of time. >_> I will post my reads tomorrow morning when I am more awake and can think coherently.

However, is Gheb's Post Restriction legitimate? What pokemon does poetry? Smeragle?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Flaming hell, doing an ISO in the morning on a burning scum pick, there is enough forest-fire fuel to burn the witch.

~

@Ryker: Why am I blazing cleared? In that burning Upick in Disco I was scum with that flaming restriction. Why am I heated up to be a VT?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
However, is Gheb's Post Restriction legitimate? What pokemon does poetry? Smeragle?
I've never claimed to have such thing as a restriction
In fact, I don't even consider my verses as such!
Poetry is like love to me - it's almost an addiction
And poetry it is that gives my points an urging touch

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The Washed one already made some interesting statement
Behind his cases there seems to be an attentive designer
In Ryker's content I can definitely see the crass abatement
Though the offenses of Zen and Gorf appear rather minor

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote Ryker

The double-standard in his #165 shall not be overlooked!
For who is he to accuse others for his very own offenses?
Granted, the excuse is awkward on Batman to get hooked
But him projecting his own flaws is hurting all my senses

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Nymph said:
Alright, J has told me to take care of this one so let's tango, shall we, Gord?

First of all, how in the world is an FoS in any part of the game scummy? Because it's basically saying a vote without putting the power behind it.
So there's nothing wrong with this? Am I just insane?

Nymph said:
With Vocal, there isn't enough substance from him other than targeting a newbie to call him scum, but this way, people know we are secure in our stance that we suspect him. The reason I don't just randomly vote in mafia is because I know the power that is held behind a vote. I'm not just going to say "Oh, I'm going to vote for this guy on very little reasoning. It's only one vote, what do I care?" That, in itself, is a very scummy reasoning because you aren't thinking with the town as a whole; you are thinking for yourself.

It's D1...

Nymph said:
Again, you are using that fact that I am new to call us scum. The FoS was a joint decision between both J and myself. I, personally, don't see how being cautious in the beginning of the game is a scummy tell, especially in a game like this where it's moving slow and we don't have much to go off of. Please, enlighten me with your awe-inspiring words, oh grandmaster of mafia.

WL said:
So you realize it's a null tell. Why is your vote on him?
Vote was on em cuz of RVS. I didn't think anything of it. You shouldn't either.

WL said:
Did he have his vote somewhere?
Exactly.

Nymph said:
Sang side: What you are saying is what Gord should have said when he blamed us about the FoS. However I feel there are still holes in your logic w.r.t. it. I don't really like it but I think it is more of a discrepancy between our styles. I also feel Zen isn't making a whole lot of sense, he's all over the place, and hasn't done that much (which you've pointed out).

With Ryker I am confused. At first he and zen were going back and forth like they didn't like each other and then he just kind of buddies. i dont understand his vote on gord either, since he was just following zen, but he seems adamant that he wants gord dead, especially with the #120 post.

J side: I absolutely agree to your reads sans Zen atm. I need to see more from him then what you (and apparantly Silph/Sang) are getting at atm. Your explanation for Ryker is exactly what I've been thinking. Also Gord is reaching in his points and not explaining them clearly (as Sang has pointed out =3c).
Durka. Durka.

I still want Nymph dead. Nothing he's done strikes me as townie. I don't care for Ryker, and Panta choosing to be useless makes em total deadweight, rather than Soup/Dark Horse who are legit V/LA. Gheb I like, Zen I like, Laundry I like. The rest are totes null.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Vote Ryker

The double-standard in his #165 shall not be overlooked!
For who is he to accuse others for his very own offenses?
Granted, the excuse is awkward on Batman to get hooked
But him projecting his own flaws is hurting all my senses

Careful Gheb, calling someone out for an obvious double standard tends to get you pressure for the rest of the game, isn't that right, J? But anyway, the double standard would apply to my ignoring SilphCo or my meta town read Zen, but they're stronger players and obviously not worth the effort, you dig?

Also, where have I been faking content? I've been quite overt in not making any at this point.

Unvote Vote Panta

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That, in itself, is a very scummy reasoning because you aren't thinking with the town as a whole; you are thinking for yourself.
The reason to use votes is the weight behind them. FoSes are EXTREMELY easily ignored, but this line made me laugh my *** off. The town is full of dumb people. You're job is to think for yourself, reach the right conclusions, and then manipulate the dumb people into doing what needs to be done.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I still want Nymph dead. Nothing he's done strikes me as townie. I don't care for Ryker, and Panta choosing to be useless makes em total deadweight, rather than Soup/Dark Horse who are legit V/LA. Gheb I like, Zen I like, Laundry I like. The rest are totes null.
the **** are you smoking

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Huh I guess it wasn't that clear.

We both dislike Gord/Ryker and we are confused on Zen. We agree on that. Though talking it over a bit we still can't decide who we wanna vote Gord or Ryker at the current time.

We will get back to you tomorrow when we both have more sleepz. n_n
Fair enough.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Dude, I'm obviously not responding to allegations made in my direction if they aren't written in poetry format.

Unvote, Vote Panta

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Oh okay.

You reek of a flavor smelling scum.
Of content, your posts have had none.
You push fruitless cases,
and buddy scummy faces.
Quite honestly, you're just not that dumb.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
The reason to use votes is the weight behind them. FoSes are EXTREMELY easily ignored, but this line made me laugh my *** off. The town is full of dumb people. You're job is to think for yourself, reach the right conclusions, and then manipulate the dumb people into doing what needs to be done.
So you are manipulating people to do what you say. That doesn't sound scummy at all...

vote: ryker

:phone:

Gord's as mature as ever. :rolleyes: Anyways he didn't respond to anything, but for this side of the hydra it's so hard to tell whether he's legitamately this inept to common logic or he is actually scum. Either way, it's scummy-behaviour and not really adding anything. His reads don't make any sense either.

Vote: Gordito

Ryker said:

@WL: I am strongly considering the possibility Ryker isn't scum but actually trying something. Regardless he's being dumb and that's the only way to put it. But atm, I don't think he's scum. Especially when Gord's here.

Ryker said:
Careful Gheb, calling someone out for an obvious double standard tends to get you pressure for the rest of the game, isn't that right, J?
I'm kindof confused by this because I don't know what you are talking about.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Gord's as mature as ever. :rolleyes: Anyways he didn't respond to anything, but for this side of the hydra it's so hard to tell whether he's legitamately this inept to common logic or he is actually scum. Either way, it's scummy-behaviour and not really adding anything. His reads don't make any sense either.

Vote: Gordito

@WL: I am strongly considering the possibility Ryker isn't scum but actually trying something. Regardless he's being dumb and that's the only way to put it. But atm, I don't think he's scum. Especially when Gord's here.
Aint it interesting how you're the only one who thinks you're right in this situation?

I guess ?
Sorry it was supposed to be formed into a question but got meh by the end...

Anyways! Can ya tell me what ya think of Gheb? What about Inferno after his Ryker vote?

Aint it interesting how you're the only one who thinks you're right in this situation?
You have yourself and Ryker....?

Plus why are you even still pushing the point, a vote's out. Oh and there is another reason why we are being very cautious with our vote toDay simply because we might not be back for deadline. We both are going to an event on Friday 7/29 and won't be back at home till 8/1. I doubt we both will be caught up on the last day or even post due to exhaustion.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I agree that FoSes are stupid and pointless, but I do not agree that they are a scum tell. Let's get that on the table.

What am I doing, TSN? I don't mind you spoiling it right now.

Unvote Vote Panta

Top Bottom