• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
On another note, scratch what I said about vocal knowing there was 3 scum. I just realized there are 13 people

Inferno3044

Smash Master
DH-I like how you iso my posts but don't include the posts of me learning some of the basics of online mafia such as rvs or even acknowledge it. When I learned what rvs was I learned tsn was joking and not seriously accusing me because I was new. As to not following up, I answered every question that I was asked and replied to comments targeted at me. I just said at that time silphco made the most reasonable accusation. That's it.

As for vocal being scum-that made absolutely no sense. you are assuming that I am scum yet one of your points for that vocal is scum is that he thinks im scum. Wtf?

:phone:

Panta

Smash Cadet
I am lagging a little behind, but I don't like the spat between Ryker and TSN.

Maybe it is because I like TSN (lol) but Ryker is stretching things in my opinion and I don't like his failpoints against them early in the thread. Also, Ryker's "reads" that early in the game? Wat? I am going to assume they were jokes because they seemed pretty RVS.

Gordito I don't even know, but I REALLY DO NOT LIKE his 121. That seems totally fake and forced.

Inferno, might be an okay lynch, but he is a newb. And after what happened to me in my newbie (:c) I see where he is coming from. Of course that isn't enough to prove my worth, but I don't like Ryker already planning his death.

TSN I don't see as scummy and I don't know why there was such a commotion about their posts? Could someone point out their scummy parts? Because I am having a hard time seeing them.

I am really lagging behind and I am really sorry for that. I got my wallet stolen today and I was dealing with that, but I will try and keep track on my phone. I keep being an inactive *** in the games I am in and I hate that. I am trying to catch up guys.

@Inferno. I think he was talking about the not following up with your questions.

@DH. I don't like your argument against Inferno and Vocal. You seem to be taking things severely out of context. Where you commented on Inferno's "I'm curious about what ryker has to say" was him wonderring why ryker chose who he had. Agreeing with somebody's picks isn't the same thing as agreeing with reasons. It seems like you are just trying to find reasons to mess with Inferno and make him seem more mafia than he is. Also, Vocal's first post with the "obv scum" reads was an RVS. At the part where Vocal said Inferno's latest posts were hard to read, that's not saying Inferno himself is null, just his recent posts.

You're reaching.
No, you're reaching.

SilphCo

Smash Rookie
OKAY so like. I was reading. And like I made it up to post 200, when I was suddenly struck with an overwhelming amount of DO NOT CARE. Is there ANYTHING important past post 200, please? In specific, everytime I read a back and forth between TSN and Gord, I start getting distracted and thinking of Doug and stuff. Can somemone tell me if either of their arguments hold weight or current relevence/why? Thanks.
No ****, bro.

Unvote Vote Panta
You already voted once dude.

Oh okay.

You reek of a flavor smelling scum.
Of content, your posts have had none.
You push fruitless cases,
and buddy scummy faces.
Quite honestly, you're just not that dumb.
I like this point.

TSN asked me my thoughts on Ryker in #124. At the time I was ignoring him, just gonna let him do his own thing with his reads that I didn't really get and see what happens with it. But now I'm suspicious of him for reasons stated by WashedLaundyr.

man like. You guys don't even know.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I am lagging a little behind, but I don't like the spat between Ryker and TSN.

Maybe it is because I like TSN (lol) but Ryker is stretching things in my opinion and I don't like his failpoints against them early in the thread. Also, Ryker's "reads" that early in the game? Wat? I am going to assume they were jokes because they seemed pretty RVS.

Gordito I don't even know, but I REALLY DO NOT LIKE his 121. That seems totally fake and forced.

Inferno, might be an okay lynch, but he is a newb. And after what happened to me in my newbie (:c) I see where he is coming from. Of course that isn't enough to prove my worth, but I don't like Ryker already planning his death.

TSN I don't see as scummy and I don't know why there was such a commotion about their posts? Could someone point out their scummy parts? Because I am having a hard time seeing them.

I am really lagging behind and I am really sorry for that. I got my wallet stolen today and I was dealing with that, but I will try and keep track on my phone. I keep being an inactive *** in the games I am in and I hate that. I am trying to catch up guys.
Wow, you managed to say absolutely nothing in two hundred and twenty-two words and a smiley face. That's hard work.

Unvote Vote Panta

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Aha! I thought not and I was right!

I went back and looked at all of my posts and never did I mention wanting Inferno's death. You were saying something with that post! You were trying to put a snake in my boot. For shame, Panta.

Unvote Vote Panta

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
But just for the record, after his #242, I could totally swing to an Inferno lynch.

I don't remember what he did or what Dork Pony said he did, but Vocal can probably die too, I dunno. Seems as good a third pick as any to me at the moment.

Damn, my proposed scum team is a bunch of scrubs.

Unvote Vote Panta

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
DH, have you accounted for the fact that Inferno is new to the game?
Jesus man! Are you TRYING to make me think you're scum? Certainly glad that I have more than your mediocre posts in thread to go on. Killing me that you're trying to so hard to make me think you're scum though.

Can somemone tell me if either of their arguments hold weight or current relevence/why? Thanks.
Actually not really, Gord is pushing a bad point and giving bad reasonings for his reads (sans Ryker) and because of this we voted him and some people dislike him more. That's pretty much it.

But just for the record, after his #242, I could totally swing to an Inferno lynch.

I don't remember what he did or what Dork Pony said he did, but Vocal can probably die too, I dunno. Seems as good a third pick as any to me at the moment.

Damn, my proposed scum team is a bunch of scrubs.

Unvote Vote Panta
These are terrible scum-picks from a person like you Ryker.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Aha! I thought not and I was right!

I went back and looked at all of my posts and never did I mention wanting Inferno's death. You were saying something with that post! You were trying to put a snake in my boot. For shame, Panta.

Unvote Vote Panta
You said Gord put him at L-1 so you could hammer. And stop unvoting/voting me every post.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
For those of you that are mispainting my comments on Ryu's restriction:

If you don't have a restriction, please stop.
Why are you posting in red?
He does have to, but he's exaggerating it.
These are my 3 out of 7 posts coming into the game. Ryu's restriction is hella annoying, hence the 1st post. The 2nd post I noticed he added the red which he didn't have before so I asked about it. In the final one, Inferno asked about his restriction so I answered. There was no point to be made other than that it's annoying.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You said Gord put him at L-1 so you could hammer. And stop unvoting/voting me every post.

Hell no, I said Gord earned hammer rights talking about whoever does get lynched. I get to put them at L-1 in order to set Gord up for the basket.

Unvote, Vote Panta

Yea, he mad.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
For those of you that are mispainting my comments on Ryu's restriction:

These are my 3 out of 7 posts coming into the game. Ryu's restriction is hella annoying, hence the 1st post. The 2nd post I noticed he added the red which he didn't have before so I asked about it. In the final one, Inferno asked about his restriction so I answered. There was no point to be made other than that it's annoying.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, you too? What the ****? My town reads are ******** people!

Who are these people that have made you feel the need to be so defensive? Me from way earlier? I've been on record as having you as town, bro.

In case people are getting the wrong idea, read on Zen and WL is still town.

Unvote, Vote Panta

You're pretty good at having bad scum-picks, so I'll take that as your expert opinion.

Unvote Vote Panta
Now we both know this is a lie. :chuckle:

But seriously the 3 probably easiest players for you personally to manipulate and use at your will is your proposed scum-team? You are better then that.

However, your post w.r.t. Zen I like a lot and agree to. That is really OOC for him to be that defensive over something almost trivial.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
But seriously the 3 probably easiest players for you personally to manipulate and use at your will is your proposed scum-team? You are better then that.
*than that.

I know! Jeez, it's too damn easy. I mean, pinning the scum team in less than 300 posts doesn't look nearly as impressive when the line-up is that bad.

But, yeah, why is it that you are insinuating that I am trying to rid the game of the players that I would most easily be able to manipulate and use how I see fit?

*than that.
Yes this gets it's own quote. I saw it and it bugs me I can't fix it because grrr...anyways more important things.

Ryker said:
I know! Jeez, it's too damn easy. I mean, pinning the scum team in less than 300 posts doesn't look nearly as impressive when the line-up is that bad.
Ryker, you know I love playing with ya correct? Like immensely.

Ryker said:
But, yeah, why is it that you are insinuating that I am trying to rid the game of the players that I would most easily be able to manipulate and use how I see fit?
I'm not insinuating anything. I guess I meant try and paint them as scum without any solid/good reasoning. It seems like you are going for the cop-out scum-picks.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I'll read what I missed when I wake up, but for the moment @Zen I assume you mean the eyebrow raising one? It was supposed to raise eyebrows at both you AND GBizzle, but for some reason it didn't do it for GBizzle's. I raised eyebrows at that post I quoted of yours cuz I wanted to see if your read from that correlated with mine, and you gave me a generic one which made me like :/...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vocal why are you playing with a new style? And no I didn't notice. I've only played with you in one completed game before and I don't remember your alignment. I'm not getting why you would think I would notice a playstyle change when we've only played one game together.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Gord, why did you do one (or supposed to) @ Gheb?

Also how come you told me you meant to put a face for Gheb?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Then why the **** are you bringing it up? Why the **** did you comment on that and solely that, rather than everything else going on in the thread?
Everything else going on in the thread? Elaborate.

Why did you find tsn and gord scummy at the time of your 142?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Cuz I didn't understand why he wanted you to ignore the request.

In case you were leaning toward the "you responded even though GBizzle told you not to" avenue, and I just wanted to clear the air that that wasn't the case. K good night for real this time.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The Dark Horses case on Inferno smells worse than Ryker on a bad day
And I don't see the warrant of the washed one calling him dumb either
Poking a new player who's trying to get a grip in this game is just gay
Nothing so far I have found that he's done wrong - so give the guy a breather

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, why did you tell me not to answer Gord's question?
Because I wanted to make sure that you show no response
I approve how you combine your dedication with discretion
Be worried about the frog for you can't know what he wants
Answer questions on your town reads with excluding aggression

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I read Gheb as Gheb. He's going to have to give me more than that if he wants my trust.
But I do not care for getting your trust - just like you won't get mine
Win trust and people accuse you of "buddying", stay alone and they hate
It's a never-ending battle of two attitudes that will never entwine
All I try is find evil before they get to push me before death's gate

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The Vocal one and the Dark Horse are expendable pawns
Like scavengers they just pick out the sick and the lame
Let us hope that in this game they won't see a lot of dawns
Evil ones, please roast these worms with your hellish flame!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
For all you telling me to back off inferno because he's new:

Is that really an excuse for not explaining anything?

An excuse for technically being deadweight?

No.

DH-I like how you iso my posts but don't include the posts of me learning some of the basics of online mafia such as rvs or even acknowledge it. When I learned what rvs was I learned tsn was joking and not seriously accusing me because I was new. As to not following up, I answered every question that I was asked and replied to comments targeted at me. I just said at that time silphco made the most reasonable accusation. That's it.
To start:

I didn't include your "learning the basics of this game" because I really only found it has null. Doesn't help the town, doesn't kill it either.

My fault for the early attack on tsn. I realized that you were talking about the rvs vote. I'll let it slide that you were omgus'ing (Om my god you suck: Voting someone for voting you).

Reads, though, were something you never explained.

Agreeing with somebody's picks isn't the same thing as agreeing with reasons. It seems like you are just trying to find reasons to mess with Inferno and make him seem more mafia than he is.
But inferno never explained any reasoning, so it doesn't matter that "They could have different reasonings"

It's still buddying, and even scrambling for reads.

As for vocal being scum-that made absolutely no sense. you are assuming that I am scum yet one of your points for that vocal is scum is that he thinks im scum. Wtf?
Bussing.

You two are both scum, vocal is attacking you to seem townier when you die.

Gheb, Zen, cry me a river.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
An excuse for technically being deadweight?
But see, it is not him who is the deadweight in this case
It is you who is a hindrance to the good one's success
Only the easy targets and shallow reads you give chase
Whereas the infernal one has yet to show cause for distress

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What else is this if not a downright pathetic excuse of an accusation?!?
You don't know either to be scum so you can't say this logic applies!
Jump conclusions when the point is moot and lacks any solid foundation
Couldn't *you* be the one bussing behind the aggressor's disguise?!?

Top Bottom