• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
But see, it is not him who is the deadweight in this case
It is you who is a hindrance to the good one's success
Only the easy targets and shallow reads you give chase
Whereas the infernal one has yet to show cause for distress
Want to explain this a bit? Why do you think inferno is a "good one heading toward success"

What else is this if not a downright pathetic excuse of an accusation?!?
You don't know either to be scum so you can't say this logic applies!
Jump conclusions when the point is moot and lacks any solid foundation
Couldn't *you* be the one bussing behind the aggressor's disguise?!?
Funny. When I'm accusing inferno of not explaining, i'm surprised you wouldn't think of not doing the exact same thing.

You dismiss my point as "moot" and "lacks solid foundation"

Yet do you ever explain this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2mqqCMu-LM

Nope

you also dismissed my conclusion as a "pathetic excuse"

But do you explain this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2mqqCMu-LM

[collapse=your answer!]
[/collapse]

Nice try. But no.

You'll have to do harder than that if you're hoping to get somewhere.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
unvote vote: Zen

:troll:

The case on flaming Inferno smells hard. People are making hellfire stupid cases on him with dumb advancements.

Zen, needs to die. Fluff with misdirection and ignoring responses to his questions smells.

burnburnburntotheground.

ISO soon hopefully.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb what gives you your town read of Vocal and DH?
Nothing about them explicitly tells me they're among the good
In fact I can't remember I've ever made any such proposition
One of them could surely be among the evil in our neighborhood
Both seem to value themselves more than the town's ambition!

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Zen, needs to die. Fluff with misdirection and ignoring responses to his questions smells.
We have been through this many times until today
Nothing wrong with ignoring what's free of worth!
Insinuate "fluff" and "misdirection" is only halfway
'Specially when it's rooted in dry and fruitless earth

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
But I do not care for getting your trust - just like you won't get mine
Win trust and people accuse you of "buddying", stay alone and they hate
It's a never-ending battle of two attitudes that will never entwine
All I try is find evil before they get to push me before death's gate

I like this response even if I wasn't looking for one.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@DH-I really feel like you are literally pulling **** out of your ***. You try to make these points that make no sense.

@RR-why is your vote on Zen? Im not gonna say he is town but to me isn't the most scummy atm.

:phone:

@Mod/Players:

J said:
V/LA Friday(7/29) - Monday(8/1) due to anime convention.

That also goes for the hydras Kawaii Kangaroo, ~The Savage Nymph~, and Marluxia_ since both sides are gone till I get back on Monday.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@DH-I really feel like you are literally pulling **** out of your ***. You try to make these points that make no sense.

Does this make it clearer? IT's something that both you and gheb are guilty of.

Come to think of it, you're guilty of baseless facts in the exact same post you just quoted.

Also...

Do you want me to call you out for baseless facts or can you actually not pull **** out of your ***?
come to think of it...

Ryker stirring discussion through controversial statements means naught
Soupy-one, you're foolish if you think he's a friend just because of that!
Hasty conclusions like this many-a time great dismay has brought
Evil can also display usefulness, like a mouse can be confused with a rat
Japanese Buddhist, I must ask of you to ignore Gorf's request!
The Company's post is just about as jokey as its weaker half
Fruitless is my read on him for now, just like it is for all the rest
Baseless reads can't be covered by provoking the audience's laugh!
The double-standard in his #165 shall not be overlooked!
For who is he to accuse others for his very own offenses?
Granted, the excuse is awkward on Batman to get hooked
But him projecting his own flaws is hurting all my senses
The Dark Horses case on Inferno smells worse than Ryker on a bad day
And I don't see the warrant of the washed one calling him dumb either

Poking a new player who's trying to get a grip in this game is just gay
Nothing so far I have found that he's done wrong - so give the guy a breather
What do all of these things have in common?

Gheb isn't explaining ****.

In all of these posts, though he is doing stuff, he isn't explaining how he came to the conclusions. He's just hiding behind his statements.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
unvote vote: Zen

:troll:

The case on flaming Inferno smells hard. People are making hellfire stupid cases on him with dumb advancements.

burnburnburntotheground.

ISO soon hopefully.
Ignoring responses?
Fluff with misdirection?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Nothing about them explicitly tells me they're among the good
In fact I can't remember I've ever made any such proposition
One of them could surely be among the evil in our neighborhood

I got that from this post here:
The Vocal one and the Dark Horse are expendable pawns
Like scavengers they just pick out the sick and the lame
Let us hope that in this game they won't see a lot of dawns
Evil ones, please roast these worms with your hellish flame!

You're telling scum to NK them in the last line.

Also did you miss my #66?
Gheb answer this please.
Dark Horse, who are you looking at for your third pick?
DH answer this please.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Ok I will elaborate. For the sake of argument let's say that both vocal and I are scum. Why would he start an accusation when nobody saw me as scum? Maybe if 2 or 3 people saw me as suspicious he could jump on and bus me but that wasn't the case. Btw what's up with "when I get lynched?"

As for gheb he is talking in poetry. Poetry isn't direct and as a man of the arts I understand it. For example your last quote of gheb is saying that your accusation of me sounds very scummy because most if not all of these "points" you gave me are based on me being new. He also says that basically I've been thrown about by many people (vocal, you, anybody calling me stupid) and telling you guys to give me a break because nothing I have done has been scummy.

Is this elaborate enough?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 1.07

SilphCo
Gordito :pokeball: ~TSN~
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
Soupamario
~TSN~ :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: Soupamario, Gordito, Vocal
Zεη :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: Red Ryu, SilphCo, WashedLaundry
Inferno3044 :pokeball: Dark Horse
Vocal
WashedLaundry
Gheb
Panta :pokeball: Ryker
Ryker :pokeball: :pokeball: Gheb, Inferno3044
No Lynch

Not voting: Panta, Zen

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline has been set to August 1st, 11:59 PM EST.

unless I'm missing something, it's exactly the same as last votecount

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Vocal why are you playing with a new style? And no I didn't notice. I've only played with you in one completed game before and I don't remember your alignment. I'm not getting why you would think I would notice a playstyle change when we've only played one game together.
You...you're joking, right? We're..kind of in another game together right now >.>

Anyways, in the past I've gotten flack about not being a strong enough scum hunter on the first day. I'm trying to take steps to remedy that by employing new techniques and just trying to be more active overall.
stuff about me and Inferno
Blah blah blah. I'll respond to this if someone would like me to, but I'm currently regarding this as the usual Dark Horse white noise.

Also, for the record, I'm a guy. Tis the internet so no hard feelings.
He does that a lot. Just sift through his posts to find the useful content.

Oh I thought you were referring to the Gheb section with that. Aight, I'm gonna leave ya be for now.

@Those who haven't posted in a while: Who do you feel your vote is leaning towards as of this post? What is your opinion of Gord? Your opinion on WL as well? Do you agree to the ZenScum philosphy?
Dark Horse, mostly because even his town play is so gosh darn scummy and it's going to be a pain in the butt to figure out what side he's actually on. Joking here. Well halfway..

Perusing the first couple pages of activity again. This post makes me like Gheb:

Ryker stirring discussion through controversial statements means naught
Soupy-one, you're foolish if you think he's a friend just because of that!
Hasty conclusions like this many-a time great dismay has brought
Evil can also display usefulness, like a mouse can be confused with a rat

I also like this:

Huh I guess it wasn't that clear.

We both dislike Gord/Ryker and we are confused on Zen. We agree on that. Though talking it over a bit we still can't decide who we wanna vote Gord or Ryker at the current time.

We will get back to you tomorrow when we both have more sleepz. n_n
After reading through some of the game again I don't really like the way Gordito is playing. I'm fairly certain he's an experienced player and yet he seems to be phoning in comments that try to appear like he knows something or is planning something but in reality isn't. It was this post that made me start paying attention:
This guyyyyyyy.

Nah but for real dough why u sayin this?

@Gheb is there a reason you chose ABAB? Like, I'm an ABCB fan myself yo.

I'm tired. I'll rip you mangs a new one in the morning. Don't policy lynch me while I'm gone cuz I'm so incredibly good at mafia.
And things don't really get much better from there. It's almost like he's sitting back and waiting for town to determine a direction for him to go. His most notable contribution to the game is a push on TSN over their FoS but I don't count that for much. If I had to pick someone to lynch right now it'd be Gord.

Unvote Vote: Gordito
Ryker is town.
Silph is hiding behind a restriction, but the restriction is so stupid it has to be town, same goes with RR.

vote: TSN
This still hold true?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You...you're joking, right? We're..kind of in another game together right now >.>

Anyways, in the past I've gotten flack about not being a strong enough scum hunter on the first day. I'm trying to take steps to remedy that by employing new techniques and just trying to be more active overall.
That game doesn't exist, but since it clearly does, I still don't see why you think I would notice this change in your play style from a game I lived a day in and a game that has only been a day.
Honestly I haven't. Is what I said wrong?
No you're just pretty smart to me.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
That game doesn't exist, but since it clearly does, I still don't see why you think I would notice this change in your play style from a game I lived a day in and a game that has only been a day.

Wrong guess then.

I got a Rare Candy here for the next person to vote Gordito.

*hopes no one brings up EVs*

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

You know, the reason I thought it might be me is because of the sudden certainty you had about having found scum. I can understand withholding information, but I'm not comfortable with you not listing any of your scum picks yet; it'll be too easy later in the game for you to just bend your early posts through whichever lens you want to.

You say you have two scum down. Give us one name and your reasoning behind it.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

Ok. Just how long do you think you're going to need before you divulge your game-solving case?

@Panta: You don't exist in this game. I want something that makes you worth more to town than a marshmallow (at least we can roast a marshmallow, though 1 marshmallow 12 ways isn't much.....I digress). 1) Give a scum read. Find one, place your vote on him, and give us your reason for doing so. 2) Who do you believe has done the most for town so far? 3) Who is your nullest tell? Bonus: ask him a question to help remedy this.

@Silph: You exist even less. Come back and say something.

@Gordito: Make a case on someone. Anyone.

@Soup: I'd still like to know if you still believe Ryker is town. I'd also like to know who you think needs to be looked into more.

@Washedlaundry: Why is your vote on Zen?

SilphCo

Smash Rookie
Sup. Has anything changed since my last appearance? Or do you just like to hear my voice? You have to realize I'm a very busy corporation.

Your wagon on Gord isn't strong enough to detach me. Not to defend Gordito here, especially not with meta, but Gord's someone who goes out of his way to follow his GUT. Because he has a BIIIIIIIG GUT. I'm pretty sure that's regardless of his alignment, but your accusation in particular is about that behavior. Not that what he's done this game is particularly pro-town thus far or that he really deserves to live.

RR, why are you pulling out the phrase "ISO" on day 1. I mean go ahead but it kinda defeats the purpose of an ISO.
For those of you that are mispainting my comments on Ryu's restriction:

These are my 3 out of 7 posts coming into the game. Ryu's restriction is hella annoying, hence the 1st post. The 2nd post I noticed he added the red which he didn't have before so I asked about it. In the final one, Inferno asked about his restriction so I answered. There was no point to be made other than that it's annoying.
@bold: damn, so violent

The point was you asked a barrage of questions that have little bearing on scumhunting, then asked a very serious question that seemed to have clear intent, and when RR reacted violently, pointing the finger at you suddenly, you went back to asking useless questions. And now I shouldn't even explain how ridiculous it is to apparently have 2 scum pinned and you won't even share your exploits.

It's like. "Oh I'm scumhunting but uhhh you'll just have to trust me on that one guys." You're like some shady used car dealer.

I think I said everything I have to say. Because honestly I just don't care about most of this game.

If neither of us are not back by deadline:

Zen/Gord can die, Ryker can too if he doesn't start acting serious/do something. RR/Gheb/WL/Inferno need to live toDay. Vocal can die possibly. Don't know, he's weird. Add DH with Vocal for being useless. Soupa/Panta need to do something. I like Silph so he can live atm too.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Ok I will elaborate. For the sake of argument let's say that both vocal and I are scum. Why would he start an accusation when nobody saw me as scum? Maybe if 2 or 3 people saw me as suspicious he could jump on and bus me but that wasn't the case. Btw what's up with "when I get lynched?"
For the "bus example" I was using you and vocal.

Then there's also bandwagoning.

If he had jumped on you when 2 or 3 people were attacking you, especially with his argument when he voted you (which had nothing backing it up), it would seem much more obvious that he's scu, and it would make it look like he's trying to blend.

As for gheb he is talking in poetry. Poetry isn't direct and as a man of the arts I understand it. For example your last quote of gheb is saying that your accusation of me sounds very scummy because most if not all of these "points" you gave me are based on me being new. He also says that basically I've been thrown about by many people (vocal, you, anybody calling me stupid) and telling you guys to give me a break because nothing I have done has been scummy.
Maybe that one.

But the other ones...no, he hasn't been explaining pretty much anything.

He doesn't have to speak in poetry, so I have no idea why we should let it slide.

@Vocal

Oh, no, somebody made a case on me. I'll just ignore it, and, mindlessly insult the user so I don't have to respond to it!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
@Vocal

Oh, no, somebody made a case on me. I'll just ignore it, and, mindlessly insult the user so I don't have to respond to it!
It's not a mindless insult. I know your personality out of game, and it spills over to ingame. I also played Inception mafia with you; you were the one person I wanted to stay alive but you made it incredibly hard to do so because you appeared so scummy even while being town. You just have a tendency to choose a wrong direction occasionally and dash madly at it. Not saying you don't have valid points sometimes, just saying that sometimes you're a little misguided.

As for the case, it doesn't really hold water. I was applying pressure to a new player to try to gain more information about him. This is a common tactic, yes? Then I don't see what there is to discuss here.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Because I have a feeling that DH will tell me to elaborate, just read sylph's post and that's my reasoning. Also when vocal asked him to share his scum reads he replied:

Uhhhhhhhhh no
This reply made Zen look a lot more suspicious to me because he claims he knows who is scum but purposely isn't telling.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Here are my notes from a read through.

Don't even try and describe it like that. Every move in mafia, especially RVS, is a calculated decision that is playing to some end.
I do not agree with that statement at all. Unless you are going to go into deep psychology I can't see how Random Votes have an ulterior motive behind them. RVS is to spur discussion and if a wagon forms on someone, people will choose to push or stop the wagon which helps foster even more discussion. An early bandwagon on someone is not indicative of a super secret mafia plot. :\

I don't like Ryker's immediate interrogation of TSN. In my opinion, he is reading way too far into things and that is obscuring his vision.

Zen, what's the point you're driving at here? There's no reason for you to care about that as far as I can see.
Oh look at that he is doing it again. This interaction with Zen makes me think less of Ryker-scum and more of Ryker-ubertryhard. Meh, he seems too overly aggressive. :\

It might be that im new but most of these accusations sound like guesses with little or no proof behind them.

vote: no lynch

Ok. This person is very new to the game. First of all, Inferno, you never want to No Lynch except when you in the stage of a game called Mislynch-or-Lose. A no lynch basically allows the mafia a by to get in a nightkill/any other actions. However, this could also benefit the town if they have any investigative or roleblocking roles. One main advantage to a Day start is that the townies can potentially lynch scum immediately instead of waiting for one of their own to die.

Either way, I don't know if this is newb towny movement or a newb scum movement.

Yo GBizzle what do you think of SilphCo's 89? You agreeing with the Zen scum read? You agreeing with the TSN town read? Is it cool that I call you town for now mang?

Yo... Inactive role call?

Zen, tell me if Inferno is town noob or scum try'na pull off town noob from that NL vote.
I... just... don't... even.

Gord is posting a lot of fluff early in the game for whatever reason. I can't tell if he is actually trying to contribute to this game or still treating it as a lulzyrvs.

Vocal's avatar is really creepy. He appears to think that Inferno is amateur scum, but from his last post

@TSN - My gut says Gheb is town but that's about it. I also learned that no lynch, although a viable choice, isn't a good one and that making a choice to lynch is better. I still don't really have a good idea on who is scum.

Unvote

Jw, what's the yikes for?
Inferno's post displays a newby actually learning about the game. Also, why would scum publicly declare they aren't scumhunting? Inferno is a town newby.

106 really displays TSN as town in my opinion. I don't get why some of you were all hot and heavy about TSNscum. Then again, I can never tell serious posts from joke posts in RVS.

Omg Sang actually posting

I like it

Gheb my name actually is not associated with Buddhism xD.

Gord he is new either way.

Ryker, I lied about Gord.

Unvote

I know who I want to lynch today, but I want to see their connections first. We will quick lynch when the time comes. For now I'm disappearing.
Random? o_O Don't know what to make of this post given its crypticness.

I really don't like Gord's string of posts from 112 through 117. They still display inactivity and a person who isn't taking the game seriously. I don't his style of play.

This internet will be the death of me.

Have you ever heard that it's scummy to FoS somebody, rather than vote them, this early in the game, because it means you are being cautious in your moves? I'm actually pretty sure that the sang side hasn't and that, and I'm 100% positive that the J side has, which makes it even more legitimate as a scum tell. Your move?
This post is completely illogical and it looks like an ill attempt at trying to incriminate a new mafia player. I really don't like Gord's actions.

Field of Suspicion is to show that you are interested in a person and that your focus will primarily lie on that person's actions. Being suspicious this early in a game isn't acting cautious... it is normal. SangfroidWarrior is a very cautious player. Anyone in that newbie game would know that. Anyone using her cautiousness as a "scum-tell" is in my opinion an opportunistic scum looking for an easy mislynch.

122 is just bad. Silph, you are concerned that everyone is ignoring you and painting you as scummy because you are acting silly, and yet you go and act silly directly after complaining. I guess that could be intentional to show people that they are over-analyzing your posts, but you aren't helping your case, especially with your "blah blah blah" paragraph.

Oh no! Be careful! You don't wanna lynch Vocal in the beginning of the Day when it takes 7 to lynch and you'll be the... second or first?... person on that wagon! Thank god you missed that one hot shot!

Tell me when you get how stupid you sound.
And there is Gord acting like a jerk. Why did you feel the need to insult them? Stop acting so arrogant.

Yay, washed laundry starts to post around 136. Although, I don't like his style of analyzing the game. One whole page was basically him quoting things and adding in one line comments. :\

Berries anyone?
I'll take one. Will they help with anything? I don't like your wagoning on TSN.

First point was talking about Inferno unless that whole thing was in regards to Red Ruy. I see his posts in red though so idfk what you guys are talking about.

I'm not asking how it's scummy. It is scummy because it's not really committing. It's looking like a weak attempt at putting pressure on someone without every really committing to that player and leaving yourself a backdoor in case **** falls through or blows up in your face. I am worried that you are fearful to put a vote out without committing to it or another committed vote elsewhere. You've probably already noticed, but it's not RVS and not deadline, so no one's getting lynched yet and you don't really need to joke around anymore.

I don't like Gorf either, as he's exaggerating a lot and trying to reach for his points to call you scum.

Zen's scum because, like SilphCo said, nearly all of his questions have been useless save for the one he asked to Red Ruy about who he'd shoot, and then followed it up with another useless question instead of asking why Ruy would shoot him. He *****ed about Ruy's restriction, faked or not, for most of the phase until he spontaneously voted for Gorf. Then he changed his mind and said, "Yeah, after all this faked content, I'm just gonna leave you guys and post even less content, then try to organize a quicklynch once I've figured out the scum team."

Bull****. How is this townie at all?

I don't like Ryker because he's not doing anything. He's not a guy who'd sit back and let anyone lead at all because his ego's too big and he thinks town is generally stupider than him. I didn't like how he entered the game, the Gorf vote was ********, he's trying to clear Red Ruy off something that is a null tell at best (UPick).
Sang side: What you are saying is what Gord should have said when he blamed us about the FoS. However I feel there are still holes in your logic w.r.t. it. I don't really like it but I think it is more of a discrepancy between our styles. I also feel Zen isn't making a whole lot of sense, he's all over the place, and hasn't done that much (which you've pointed out).

With Ryker I am confused. At first he and zen were going back and forth like they didn't like each other and then he just kind of buddies. i dont understand his vote on gord either, since he was just following zen, but he seems adamant that he wants gord dead, especially with the #120 post.

J side: I absolutely agree to your reads sans Zen atm. I need to see more from him then what you (and apparantly Silph/Sang) are getting at atm. Your explanation for Ryker is exactly what I've been thinking. Also Gord is reaching in his points and not explaining them clearly (as Sang has pointed out =3c).
I like both of those posts. This is how the game should be played.

Gheb... is hard to read given his poetic status. 171 is kind of hypocritical as well, but whatever.

172, I'm not even going to address.

The reason to use votes is the weight behind them. FoSes are EXTREMELY easily ignored, but this line made me laugh my *** off. The town is full of dumb people. You're job is to think for yourself, reach the right conclusions, and then manipulate the dumb people into doing what needs to be done.
Yay arrogance..

Then we enter a long stream of ... discussion about nothing? Pertinent to the game? Thank you for getting back on track.

Dark Horse gets into the game with post 229. I don't like his tunneling of Inferno, though. I know I am gonna sound like a hypocrite because I really don't like it when people use meta as a basis for their arguments, but Inferno is acting like a newby and his incoherent actions display that he really doesn't have any true motive behind his posts. I know that can be taken as not trying to scum hunt, but I see it as more not really knowing how to play.

I can see his opinion on Vocal, but for now I have him as a null person.

Zen comes back into the game to rectify the issues that people have with his RR posts and such. Zen, who would you like to quicklynch at this point? You made a mention of someone in your cyrptic post or was that just more lulz?

Sang #157: How were me and Ryker going at it? Looks like you're skimming.
And why are you not pointing out Silph's skim question "Can anyoen point out anything of use in the last 200 posts?"

Do you still read TSN as scummy?

Ryker what's wrong with 242?

Panta why did you say "(lol)" after saying you liked tsn?
Out of game reasons, mostly due to the newbie I was (wrongfully) lynched in.

Gheb (278 and 279) pretty much summed up my opinion on Dark Horse's most recent posts.

Dark Horse, there is content in Gheb's posts, you just have to interpret his poetry. I didn't think he was actually posting stuff at first too, but after rereading the thread he is contributing. Maybe you aren't looking hard enough?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Vocal do you think dh is scum?

I have no read on DH at the moment. I'm going to have to work and read hard to actually get one because, as I've mentioned, he acts scummy even when he's town. At the moment he's null just due to his headstrong nature.
Here are my notes from a read through.
A wild PANTA has appeared! He used WALL OF TEXT - IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!
I do not agree with that statement at all. Unless you are going to go into deep psychology I can't see how Random Votes have an ulterior motive behind them. RVS is to spur discussion and if a wagon forms on someone, people will choose to push or stop the wagon which helps foster even more discussion. An early bandwagon on someone is not indicative of a super secret mafia plot. :\
Not trying to say you're completely wrong, but in my first game of mafia, an experienced player pegged an amateur scum just due to the nervous smiley he used in his first post of RVS.
I don't like Ryker's immediate interrogation of TSN. In my opinion, he is reading way too far into things and that is obscuring his vision.
After reading through more of the game, how do you feel about Ryker now?
I... just... don't... even.

Gord is posting a lot of fluff early in the game for whatever reason. I can't tell if he is actually trying to contribute to this game or still treating it as a lulzyrvs.
Hmm, I could swear I made a post about this. Oh yes, I did. Who's getting on this wagon with me? I'm not joking.
Vocal's avatar is really creepy.
My avatar is not creepy :c Scott Pilgrim's a G.
I really don't like Gord's string of posts from 112 through 117. They still display inactivity and a person who isn't taking the game seriously. I don't his style of play.
This is precisely the type of thing I was talking about.
This post is completely illogical and it looks like an ill attempt at trying to incriminate a new mafia player. I really don't like Gord's actions.

Field of Suspicion is to show that you are interested in a person and that your focus will primarily lie on that person's actions. Being suspicious this early in a game isn't acting cautious... it is normal. SangfroidWarrior is a very cautious player. Anyone in that newbie game would know that. Anyone using her cautiousness as a "scum-tell" is in my opinion an opportunistic scum looking for an easy mislynch.
More of what I was talking about
I'll take one. Will they help with anything? I don't like your wagoning on TSN.
They fill you up - what more do you want from me?

That vote was mostly RVS, partially to gauge reactions.

I like your analysis of the game up to the point where you stopped reading. However, I'm confused - why didn't this post end in a Gordito vote as it should have?

@The Rest of Town: I'm kind of glad that Panta made this post because it showcases some of the points about Gordito I was talking about. I was going to do a similar multiquote to build steam today but he's already done the legwork. What has been good about Gordito's play so far? We only have 3 days left to deadline, what more information would you like? And for that matter, who thus far has been scummier?

For emphasis:

Unvote Vote: Gordito

Panta

Smash Cadet
there is only one question on my mind for panta. Who are you voting for?

Didn't I put that in my reads?

if not

Unvote, Vote: Gordito

Also, to the person who asked about my Ryker read. The hasn't changed... especially when he started posting those images and what not. He doesn't seem to be taking this game seriously. I know I am new here, but I don't find that to be a particularly effective "meta' if that is his meta.

Top Bottom