• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That the thing, I can't figure it out. What benefit do you have by being incredibly dumb on purpose? You can get reads based off your actions and see who is quick to hop on and the like. Plus you could presurring Panta as well because this is his first game without the safety net of it being a newbie game. Or you could just be doing this to be an *** and have a little fun with it and see the angry/berating of others.

*shrug* That's my take on it.

@WL: Huh?

What's useless to you isn't useless to others, js.

Anyways this is a dumb debate that won't end and really has like no end-goal to scumhunting.

Gord, tell me why you like Zen, why you dislike Ryker, and why you like Gheb.

Just like some players I suppose. :rolleyes: Whatever then, I'll talk to you on skype or another time w.r.t. this.

Ryker, ya serious about Panta? How's your Gord read coming?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Specify "those things." Are you talking about FoSes or reads?
Things like you implying that you like FoSes. Leads me to thinking that you have an agenda. Don't do that.

TSN, I'm crying over here. You've emotionally wounded me by not responding to my simple request.

Unvote Vote Panta

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Nymph said:
Gord, tell me why you like Zen, why you dislike Ryker, and why you like Gheb.
K, my Zen read's a feel more than anything, but I'll try to explain it in words. I don't see what other people think is scummy of Zen. To me, what people have been pointing out is totally innocent, and what I see is Zen being fine with things unfolding the way they're supposed to, rather than painting a pretty picture for endgame. It's a feel more than anything, and the fact that there's nothing that I can say I see SCUMMY from em. I don't DISLIKE Ryker, I just don't care for em atm. My gut's telling me that he's trying to make himself the center of attention so that he can play the game based around him... but I can't derive a read from that, and I'd be comfortable either way, if people keep em around, or if people wanna lynch em off at this point. I'm pretty much uncomfortably null on em. And Gheb's been putting content out, and actually playing the game. He's not allowing his poetry to restrict him from playing.

That the thing, I can't figure it out. What benefit do you have by being incredibly dumb on purpose? You can get reads based off your actions and see who is quick to hop on and the like. Plus you could presurring Panta as well because this is his first game without the safety net of it being a newbie game. Or you could just be doing this to be an *** and have a little fun with it and see the angry/berating of others.

*shrug* That's my take on it.

@WL: Huh?
Unvote:
Vote: Gordito

K, my Zen read's a feel more than anything, but I'll try to explain it in words. I don't see what other people think is scummy of Zen. To me, what people have been pointing out is totally innocent, and what I see is Zen being fine with things unfolding the way they're supposed to, rather than painting a pretty picture for endgame. It's a feel more than anything, and the fact that there's nothing that I can say I see SCUMMY from em.
There's something about this I don't like that I can't put my finger on...I think it's the reasoning behind it of it being a feel and not seeing his actions as scummy because there are reasons to believe they are scummy.

Gordito said:
I don't DISLIKE Ryker, I just don't care for em atm. My gut's telling me that he's trying to make himself the center of attention so that he can play the game based around him... but I can't derive a read from that, and I'd be comfortable either way, if people keep em around, or if people wanna lynch em off at this point. I'm pretty much uncomfortably null on em.
Alright, I'll give you this one because that's my train of thought as well.

Gheb_01 said:
And Gheb's been putting content out, and actually playing the game. He's not allowing his poetry to restrict him from playing.
What about his content thus far do you like?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I never said I liked FoSes. I just see their utility in the event you have a vote out but I generally don't use them because I tend to ***** loud enough at my scumreads for them to realize I read them as scum. If people want to waste their time with them, go right ahead. I'm not really for or against them.

I read Inferno as incredibly dumb/new town. I read Gheb as Gheb. He's going to have to give me more than that if he wants my trust.

@Gorf: That's laughable. Faking content is certainly not a sign of innocence.

Oh I thought you were referring to the Gheb section with that. Aight, I'm gonna leave ya be for now.

@Those who haven't posted in a while: Who do you feel your vote is leaning towards as of this post? What is your opinion of Gord? Your opinion on WL as well? Do you agree to the ZenScum philosphy?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
WL said:
I never said I liked FoSes. I just see their utility in the event you have a vote out but I generally don't use them because I tend to ***** loud enough at my scumreads for them to realize I read them as scum. If people want to waste their time with them, go right ahead. I'm not really for or against them.
Iirc... He unvoted in the same post.

Nymph said:
What about his content thus far do you like?
I dunno where you want me to take this question. If he's posted, I like it, and it gives me no ability to derive a read other than town. Therefore, I have a town read on him.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
**** you guys.

Just got me a guitar slide, but now I got to post here.

Since I'm in such a dandy mood, I won't kill you all.

But...

Take a look at this

although I agree with the last two, care to explain?

:phone:
Agrees with gheb's reads. Doesn't explain them at all. Trying to find reads to make it through the day? Seems like it.

He/she/it's openley agreeing with gheb. This totally doesn't sound like buddying :rolleyes:

Let's see:

Not explaining reads: 1
Buddying: 1

Total: 2 for inferno.

@TSN - My gut says Gheb is town but that's about it. I also learned that no lynch, although a viable choice, isn't a good one and that making a choice to lynch is better. I still don't really have a good idea on who is scum.

Unvote

Jw, what's the yikes for?
Hey, what do you know?

WHatever happened to the scum read on tsn? Now he/she/whatever the hell is saying that there's no scum yet.

What have been their interactions?

I honestly just reread your first post and you were probably just messing around with me because im the new guy. If that is true I apologize. Regardless im curious of hearing what ryker has to say. Also everyone hasn't posted yet so Im gonna wait before I vote.

:phone:
where do I start...

Probably just messing around, what?

If it was it's first time reading it, how was tsn scum?

"I'm curious about what ryker has to say"

Ryker gave his reads. You agreed with them.

Did that get knocked out of your mind?

"Everyone hasn't posted yet"

there's this thing called unvoting. "Not voting" because "Everyone hasn't posted seems like a lousy excuse.

That's another 3 points...

Plus the one from the second, that makes it 6.

Silph's post about Zen has made the most sense to me out of all the accusations. Just saying.
Whatever never explains this. At all.

That would be 7...

All Zen said was that Ryker was wrong about Gordy with no reasoning behind it and Ryker just tagged along no questions asked. I wanna know why Ryker changed his mind so quickly.[/qupte]

no thought on zen's actions? Just ryker's followup?

why so biased?

Post 88: Nice summary of what's happened but not many conclusions. I wanna know the reason for his Zen vote.

Post 90: I'm curious on what Zen thinks.
Does she pursue these any farther?

What do you think?

No.

SilphCo seems possible, but it might have just been a real lulzy post.
Any more pursuing?

No

That would be a grand total of, let me see here...

11 points!!!!!

But wait...

Buddying the mod, obv scum.

Posting fluff, obv scum

Giving scum free night kills, obv scum

I thought I was gonna have trouble finding the scum team..but then I ate some oranges and it was k.

For the non-LoLers: scum team locked down. Let's start takin 'em down one by one.

Vote: SilphCo
The first part, against soup, could be seen as joke.

the rest of it, however, disagrees. Vocal seems serious about this, say g she's "nailed the scum team"

Come to think of it..How does vocal know there are 3 scum?

0_o

One post about silph-- wait, one post in general, is all she has against all of her reads.

she automatically assume's she;s completely right…that, overall, seems a bit reaching…

That's 2 for vocal.

Straying from the tone of my last post and speaking seriously now, Inferno's amateur scum.
OH hey, what do you know, she was joking. But why so late? when you come in so late, "joking" throws people off.

But now she says that inferno is scum.

For what again?

My vote on you is serious, however. Voting no lynch right off the bat is incredibly scummy, and having played mafia in real life you should know this. I don't completely know how to read you yet, but this alone is enough to raise some suspicions.
Hey, an explanation!

no lynch is something that requires more than one person. Do you really think inferno no lynching when she had no leads was going to result in the whole town nling with her?

You're reaching.

+1…point

I find many of Inferno's posts incredibly hard to read, the last couple included. He's new to the format, and asking questions about common gameplay conventions is a null tell. I want more information out of him, but it's more important for other players to begin posting regularly first.
Hey…

What ever happened to your scum read on inferno? you seemed pretty set she was scum.

Why the change?

that's another point.

And….Drum roll please…

For the grand totals:

Inferno: 11!

Vocal: 5!

Both are scum!

but inferno's scummier!

vote: Inferno[/i]

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 1.06

SilphCo
Gordito :pokeball: ~TSN~
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
Soupamario
~TSN~ :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: Soupamario, Gordito, Vocal
Zεη :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: Red Ryu, SilphCo, WashedLaundry
Inferno3044 :pokeball: Dark Horse
Vocal
WashedLaundry
Gheb
Panta :pokeball: Ryker
Ryker :pokeball: :pokeball: Gheb, Inferno3044
No Lynch

Not voting: Panta, Zen

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline has been set to August 1st, 11:59 PM EST.

I think we found our third.

@TSN: Because they are playing obvscum.
I'm confused with you Zen. So your scum team is DH/Gord/Ryker?

I agree that I dislike DH's post a lot but then again I'm gonna re-read it to see a few things in a bit.

Top Bottom