• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Panta

Smash Cadet
Hey, guys

I am just checking in to say that I probably won't be here Sunday or Monday because I have friends coming down for a brief visit.

Sorry!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Red Ruy is obviously Charizard. Asdioh played with us in DRoom UPick 1 when Ryu picked Charizard as his flavour. Hell, they were scumbuddies. Ryu had the restriction to talk with fire references all the time, and I wouldn't put it past Asdioh to give the same restriction to Ryu. So it's a null tell guys. I know some of you will look into it. So don't.

I honestly just reread your first post and you were probably just messing around with me because im the new guy. If that is true I apologize. Regardless im curious of hearing what ryker has to say. Also everyone hasn't posted yet so Im gonna wait before I vote.

:phone:
How'd you see my post? If he's scum for that reason am I scum for that reason as well?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I thought you were copying his post for the lulz. I just thought the idea of "this person is scum" as post 1 just sounded suspicious to me. Especially since there was no night time phase. Im dumb and new lol. Im going to disregard my opinions except that ryu's posts are kind of annoying.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Random vote situation.

You vote randomly to cause discussion, RVS is very important to get a game going.

unvote
Vote: SilphCo

Serious vote here.

I honestly just reread your first post and you were probably just messing around with me because im the new guy. If that is true I apologize. Regardless im curious of hearing what ryker has to say. Also everyone hasn't posted yet so Im gonna wait before I vote.

Haha it's quite alright. I voted you because you are the newest player in this game I haven't seen play/played with before. (This side of the hydra at least haha)

So once again im kinda dumb lol. What's rvs stand for and mean?

Random vote stage.
RVS is as said above. It's the place where people joke vote and throw out joke accusations to get the game started in some way shape or form. =P

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
RVS is as said above. It's the place where people joke vote and throw out joke accusations to get the game started in some way shape or form. =P
Don't even try and describe it like that. Every move in mafia, especially RVS, is a calculated decision that is playing to some end.

SilphCo

Smash Rookie
Oh deary me, YES! Today is truly my lucky day!

I have received TOWN! Town is the best alignment, and scum sucks! Mafia is composed of a bunch of greasy no good dirty criminals who don't know how to groom themselves, or at least shower, and they wear discount suits they probably stole from goodwill and they're the whole reason I had to get out of bed today and you do not want to get me cranky, oh ho ho ho truuuuust me, and one time I saw a movie about mafia guys and they were gay ontop of being dirty criminals, that's possibly the worst thing I've ever heard of, but most importantly they were not gentlemen townies like we have so fortunately received on this day from the god of blessings, Asdioh, but back to why mafia sucks, they have to kill people all the time and they most likely never finished high school, if they ever went to school at all, except for that pesky godfather figure who always seems to be an exception but oooh trust me, he is the worst of them all! He doesn't pay his taxes and he bribes senators, therefore dirtying our otherwise pure and just legal system and the money he uses is counterfeit, besmirching the name of our currency, and they bribe the cops too, who are underpaid, and they probably bribed poor asdioh who was just foreclosed on when he missed a bill which never made it through the mail, by the poor townie postmen who just get worked too hard with long hours and low pay, it's a real shame that they get no respect from the dirty government which has been corrupted by this damned mafia which has put the government under pressure and drained the treasury and worst of all the mafia is ugly. I enjoy my position of being a right upstanding gentleman townie, combating the forces of this dirty mafia! I have taken 3 showers today. Because as a townie, I can actually shower without releasing myself from the dirty binds of the mafia, and being hunted down by all my friends, and when I go out to get my mail I don't have to worry about rival mafias coming by and hitting me with a baseball bat, and I can flex my muscles in the peace of my own home without being arrested because when mafia is flexing their muscles it means they're probably killing someone or enforcing their law or otherwise committing an eeeeeeeeeeevil act like kicking puppies or pulling the tag off of mattresses or in general just being a fun-killer, which are the worst kind of killers, except for real-killers, because by killing real people who could be my friends or family members or even my grandma who just turned 74 or my neighbor who just got a new car because he was just on a fancy gameshow which only a true gentleman townie could be on because mafia wouldn't be invited to that and why would you kill such a lucky guy as him and I'm so lucky to be the neighbor of such a lucky townie guy because it means I am also town, and that is the only way I could have been the neighbor of that guy, so killing him would be like killing freedom and love and luck and fun all in one swoop, and killing grandmas is just plain out wrong and in fact the evilest of acts, except for grandmas are rather old and probably won't live for too long anyways, but they are very beloved members of the family and gorditoboy and why can't I just work out in peace I just want to flex my muscles and I and I and I and I and I filler filler filler and anyone who has read this far is truly a townie like me unless they're mafia looking to prove themselves townie by doing something only a townie would do which is now putting poison in my wine and putting it in front of me, why would you expect me to drink that you dirty european, I only drink american townie beverages like gingerale and I can listen to classical music and nobody will think poorly of me because the mafia can only listen to dubstep and I can take the city bus whenever I want and people won't look at me funny in lines at restaurants and more than anything I can try and create a bright and successful future for my family, but not family in the mafia sense because I am not mafia, I am town, which I have already explained is great and I will now proceed to go to the local park and smell the beautiful town flowers and drink from the waters of freedom and justice and sing with the birds of towniness, because it's a fine fabulous day to be a townie!

In a short, less long to read for those who did not read this, I am so happy to be town, and scum sucks! Ha ha ha ha ha! Here's an illustration of my joy and towniness.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
although I agree with the last two, care to explain?

RR is town because he's a VT with a posting restriction.

Gorf is town entirely based on meta. He would be playing a safer game as scum.

Zen is town also entirely based on meta. He wouldn't be posting as scum.

Gheb is actually null, but I was commenting on his poetry being entertaining to me.

TSN is scum because, in addition to buddying everyone, he's already making excuses for his votes and being hyper defensive.

Don't even try and describe it like that. Every move in mafia, especially RVS, is a calculated decision that is playing to some end.
It's random for a reason but okay then Ryker how would you explain it? I mean yes, RVS can be used later on to establish connections but for the time being it's random.

@SilphCo: Whichever of you two did that is my hero lmfao. Like dear lord haha. xD So you had that thing in there too?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Buddying people? Also I didn't make an excuse...?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then we should probably vote the first person to not have color imo. Vote them vehemently till they conform.
My friend SangfroidWarrior. ^^

Unvote
Vote: Red Ryu

Can't not be a man of my word. :rolleyes:

@Mod: You are doing fiiiiine.
Poor Red Ryu haha.

Also it wasn't a "random" reason for either myself or Gord because we said we'd vote the person who didn't have color first vehemently. Grrrr. xD
Excuses. Hell, so is "because you're the newest person I haven't played with." Why did you say you weren't making excuses?

Ryker, if it's BS, use your words and explain please.

First thing was a joke to Gord, Second was following through with the joke, and Third was explaining it to RR.

How are those excuses?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
TSN burn in hell.

I don't care for your burning responses those look dumb as flaming hell. Your trying to over justify your actions like Ryker is saying. Burnburnburntotheground!

Zen burn in a fire, I'm working ob figuring out how to set my flaming color to always post in red. Your questions that lead to flaming nowhere and over finger pointing burn the hell out of me.

Burn the witch!

Vote: Zen

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, if it's BS, use your words and explain please.

First thing was a joke to Gord, Second was following through with the joke, and Third was explaining it to RR.

How are those excuses?
Joke equates to excuse. You're looking for reasons to put down a vote that cannot be traced back to mean anything. You are trying to make it look like absolutely nothing is happening that matters at this stage in the game when it definitely does. You are being too defensive as well.

Ruy vote TSN. I think Zen is town. He's going to stop commenting on your posting restriction.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ryker is town.
Silph is hiding behind a restriction, but the restriction is so stupid it has to be town, same goes with RR.

vote: TSN

Okay Ryker I am honestly lost. Like what are you even talking about w.r.t. my RR vote?

Side-note: I don't like post 61.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ryu I was curious because it's not a part of your restriction so I didn't see why you were doing it.

To set your font permanently, go to User CP > Edit details

TSN is town.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Zen, what's the point you're driving at here? There's no reason for you to care about that as far as I can see.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I look at that whenever I see the thread again. Expect a follow-up if you're lying. Going to play video games.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 1.03

SilphCo
Gordito :pokeball: Zen
Dark Horse
Red Ryu :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: Gheb, Gordito, ~TSN~
Soupamario
~TSN~ :pokeball: :pokeball: Ryker, Soupamario
Zεη :pokeball: Red Ryu
Inferno3044
Vocal
WashedLaundry
Gheb
Panta
Ryker

Not voting: SilphCo, Dark Horse, Inferno3044, Vocal, WashedLaundry, Panta,

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline has been set to August 1st, 11:59 PM EST.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ryker stirring discussion through controversial statements means naught
Soupy-one, you're foolish if you think he's a friend just because of that!
Hasty conclusions like this many-a time great dismay has brought
Evil can also display usefulness, like a mouse can be confused with a rat

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ryker what good do you hope to achieve
By pointing out the dragon as a vanilla?
How can we hope the evil to deceive
If you make noise like an angry gorilla?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
When I look at the faithful follower of foreign religion
I see determination behind a veil of intriguing seclusion
Briefly and sparingly he offers us a look at his vision
While showing the wisdom to see through Ryker's illusion

Unvote

Top Bottom