• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Aye, ghebora, I am curious as to where this shall lead me
Whether down a path of hope or just spiteful greiving.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Well you're looking, but you're not reading. Your read on Gord is wrong btw.

Vote: Gordito
This guyyyyyyy.

Nah but for real dough why u sayin this?

@Gheb is there a reason you chose ABAB? Like, I'm an ABCB fan myself yo.

I'm tired. I'll rip you mangs a new one in the morning. Don't policy lynch me while I'm gone cuz I'm so incredibly good at mafia.

#HBC | Gorf

Cuz I wasn't sure if it was him or Frown/Fire (whoever it was that used to have the girl with the big boobies avatar), and I knew that Asdioh was scum mates with both of em so either way it'd be a funny alluding to UPick 1. It was more for clarification.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Blazing Inferno, although 's just a game let us to be rational
By neither accusing nor ridding us of weight there's no gain!
Obtaining knowledge and results is nothing supernatural
We can't achieve peace before we can't endure this quest's pain.

:059:

SilphCo

Smash Rookie
Just posting my read-along notes.

#26 Ryker's scum list, okay you go do that then.
#27 Inferno agrees with it, :confused:
#29 RR mad about it (lol he mad.)
#42 RR saying he'd shoot Zen, cool I guess.
#43- oh nice followup by Zen? RR responds by saying he'd shoot Zen... and then Zen responds by asking him why he's posting in red! SHARP THINKIN.
#49- Soup votes me. Says it's serious. Can't tell if serious or not.
#52- most informative post in the game so far.
#53- Ryker explains his reasoning. Well okay then. Like really I wish I could comment on Ryker's reads and stuff but I really can't. I guess I'll throw in that I don't see TSN scum.
#54- so TSN had a chance to make the most informative post in the game thus far and you didn't? You gonna make me flip my read on you? (╯°□°)╯︵ read
#61- RR has a nice point. It's like I agree with it.
#63- Soupabro. are you kidding me? Like do I need to bust out my silph scope and show you what the world really looks like? Get out of the crib, then come at me.
#65- screw you TSN, I really dig it. Why can't you dig it? (╯°□°)╯︵ read x 2 combo
#70- Quote Zen: "I'm not making any point." :mad:
#86- It is. It's always worth it. If we don't lynch now, we're going to be playing D1 all over again, minus whoever the strongest townie is.

And now I will continue lurking developing mafia catching products for your convenience.

vote zen

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
When it comes to patterns we all have our preference
Of the scheme I use I value its closeness and its glut
Many-a late great poet serves as source and reference!
Their legacy I carry into the future until my door slams shut

#HBC | Gorf

Yo GBizzle what do you think of SilphCo's 89? You agreeing with the Zen scum read? You agreeing with the TSN town read? Is it cool that I call you town for now mang?

Yo... Inactive role call?

Zen, tell me if Inferno is town noob or scum try'na pull off town noob from that NL vote.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Japanese Buddhist, I must ask of you to ignore Gorf's request!
The Company's post is just about as jokey as its weaker half
Fruitless is my read on him for now, just like it is for all the rest
Baseless reads can't be covered by provoking the audience's laugh!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 1.04

SilphCo
Gordito :pokeball: :pokeball: Zen, Ryker
Dark Horse
Red Ryu :pokeball: :pokeball: Gordito, ~TSN~
Soupamario
~TSN~ :pokeball: Soupamario
Zεη :pokeball: :pokeball: Red Ryu, SilphCo
Inferno3044
Vocal
WashedLaundry
Gheb
Panta
Ryker
No Lynch :pokeball: Inferno3044

Not voting: Dark Horse, Vocal, WashedLaundry, Panta, Gheb

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline has been set to August 1st, 11:59 PM EST.

Sending out unofficial prods to Dark Horse, Vocal, and Washedlaundry.

ಠ_ಠ

Yikes this game.

Okay, I am honestly shocked to see Ryker follow someone and ask to follow. I've never seen the dude do that.

SilphCo, why do you like RR's post I pointed out? Can you explain where your Zen vote is coming from?

Inferno, based off the posts you have seen thus far, who do you like the most and who do you dislike the most?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
you're doing a fine job, Asdioh. :3
Buddying the mod, obv scum.
filler filler filler
Posting fluff, obv scum
It might be that im new but most of these accusations sound like guesses with little or no proof behind them.

vote: no lynch

:phone:
Giving scum free night kills, obv scum

I thought I was gonna have trouble finding the scum team..but then I ate some oranges and it was k.

For the non-LoLers: scum team locked down. Let's start takin 'em down one by one.

Vote: SilphCo

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@TSN - My gut says Gheb is town but that's about it. I also learned that no lynch, although a viable choice, isn't a good one and that making a choice to lynch is better. I still don't really have a good idea on who is scum.

Unvote

Jw, what's the yikes for?

The yikes was that this game is moving super slow. Usually for UPick's they are like "Zoooooom fast!" and have a lot of people posting and junk.

Alright Inferno, what do you think of the Gordy wagon that is forming? Tell me what sort of vibes you get from post 90, post 88, and post 95.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
The yikes was that this game is moving super slow. Usually for UPick's they are like "Zoooooom fast!" and have a lot of people posting and junk.

Alright Inferno, what do you think of the Gordy wagon that is forming? Tell me what sort of vibes you get from post 90, post 88, and post 95.
All Zen said was that Ryker was wrong about Gordy with no reasoning behind it and Ryker just tagged along no questions asked. I wanna know why Ryker changed his mind so quickly.

Post 88: Nice summary of what's happened but not many conclusions. I wanna know the reason for his Zen vote.

Post 90: I'm curious on what Zen thinks.

My reply to post 95 is below.

Straying from the tone of my last post and speaking seriously now, Inferno's amateur scum.

Unvote Vote: Inferno
My previous post was solely to answer TSN. If you want a reply from me then here it is:

I don't get your read on Soupa. Saying a friendly comment to the mod has literally no impact on the game.

SilphCo seems possible, but it might have just been a real lulzy post.

As for me, I learned from people that it's better to take the risk hence why I unvoted. When I think someone is suspicious enough to vote, then I will.

I do have a general question. It's obvious that RR has a restriction. Does that really prove that he's town?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
My previous post was solely to answer TSN. If you want a reply from me then here it is:

I don't get your read on Soupa. Saying a friendly comment to the mod has literally no impact on the game.

SilphCo seems possible, but it might have just been a real lulzy post.

As for me, I learned from people that it's better to take the risk hence why I unvoted. When I think someone is suspicious enough to vote, then I will.

I do have a general question. It's obvious that RR has a restriction. Does that really prove that he's town?
Have you ever played a mafia game before, online or irl (in real life)? I'm curious as to what the extent of your experience is.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I have played 2 games irl and this is my first online one. Im very inexperienced

Gotcha. Welcome to the world of forum mafia :)

My first post was filled with mostly RVS votes, as generally any things you read on the first couple pages of a mafia game are.

My vote on you is serious, however. Voting no lynch right off the bat is incredibly scummy, and having played mafia in real life you should know this. I don't completely know how to read you yet, but this alone is enough to raise some suspicions.

First off, Unvote.

Inferno, w.r.t. RR, not at all. He had the exact same posting restriction as Mafia in another game so it doesn't confirm anything about him.

FoS: -Vocal-

We both feel your attack on Inferno is a bit opportunistic for attacking a newbie for pretty weird reasons. It's weird because you seem to be trying to use his inexperience against him.

Sang side questions:

Ryker, are you completely serious in your 92? I feel you are being completely sarcastic w.r.t. Zen's post.

Gord, your post where you respond to Zen's vote seems overdefensive however I feel you are leaning more town. J side thinks you are leaning more to the scum side however.

On topic: TSN: to lynch or not to lynch?
We both saw this while we were typing the post up and had the same reaction:

What?

Side-Note: WL = single player. The only hydra is us because we needed to be to fit all the players.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
First off, Unvote.

Inferno, w.r.t. RR, not at all. He had the exact same posting restriction as Mafia in another game so it doesn't confirm anything about him.

We both feel your attack on Inferno is a bit opportunistic for attacking a newbie for pretty weird reasons. It's weird because you seem to be trying to use his inexperience against him.

Sang side questions:

Ryker, are you completely serious in your 92? I feel you are being completely sarcastic w.r.t. Zen's post.

Gord, your post where you respond to Zen's vote seems overdefensive however I feel you are leaning more town. J side thinks you are leaning more to the scum side however.

We both saw this while we were typing the post up and had the same reaction:

What?

Side-Note: WL = single player. The only hydra is us because we needed to be to fit all the players.
I need a clearer picture of who Inferno is, aside from being a new mafia player.

As for the second part it's a pretty basic question. I'm asking if he would like to lynch you or leave you alive.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Omg Sang actually posting

I like it

Gheb my name actually is not associated with Buddhism xD.

Gord he is new either way.

Ryker, I lied about Gord.

Unvote

I know who I want to lynch today, but I want to see their connections first. We will quick lynch when the time comes. For now I'm disappearing.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@vocal-I actually thought that was a general question. As for me I say let him live atm

@Zen-why are you hesitating to vote? can you at least give us an idea on who it is?

@tsn-silphco is also a hydra

Leopard Skin Taser

Smash Rookie
Nymph said:

Unvote Vote: Nymph

Knowing that it's coming from the less experienced side makes me even more happy with this vote.

Nymph said:

Tell me what was so overdefensive bro.

GBizzle said:
Japanese Buddhist, I must ask of you to ignore Gorf's request!
Zen said:
Gord he is new either way.
ಠ_ಠ

This guyyyyyyy.

Nah but for real dough why u sayin this?

I'm tired. I'll rip you mangs a new one in the morning. Don't policy lynch me while I'm gone cuz I'm so incredibly good at mafia.
Bolded she took as you acting like he should know you are town and she really didn't like the "Don't policy lynch me while I'm gone...." line. It seemed a bit much especially for one vote. However she seemed to like your questions, thus why you are a town-null read of hers.

Sang here.

Alright, Gord. He pretty much summed up why I felt you were being kind of defensive in #114. But, voting for us just because of me as a new person seems like Vocal's vote for Inferno. Why is it odd for me (or us) to use an FoS on a person I find suspicious?

Top Bottom