• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED! SoVA Presents: OCT 18-19 BRAWL Singles+Doubles NEW INFO!

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Rhan, I'll save your number so I can call you friday when I'm getting ready to leave work so I can get directions, unless you post where you are gonna be before that....

Kadaj, you and famous need a ride over to O-NO's? I'm already going to Newport News to get Rhan. I could give you both a ride too... it won't cost much....

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I was thinking a dollar or two.... come on, its easier on your dad too and we can leave for it right after I pick up rhan...
dang a dollar? rates are going low. or your desperate for money. At that point, it's like what? why am i giving you a dollar. i can just spit in your gas tank and it'll be the same.

Give him a free ride.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i'm doubtful, but can anyone give someoen a ride from eastern shore? like pocomoke/salsbury area? or like, if someone is goign down 13 to get there lol

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
dang a dollar? rates are going low. or your desperate for money. At that point, it's like what? why am i giving you a dollar. i can just spit in your gas tank and it'll be the same.

Give him a free ride.
Gas is $2.79 right now.
Take the dollar.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
So you were being serious?
It got canceled?
Oh and I might have my new car!!!
And to answer your question.....sure I guess, but im still stingy dont forget it!
Yeah man, my grandpa didn't wanta go cuz he had work on Friday and Monday. Gayness all around =[

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Hmmm that worked out a little too well.:embarrass
But its watevs im still going to out jwolf in my tag!
do what you wanta do. just don't make me embarrassed jerk.

And your only stingy when it comes to drinks. *******.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
i'm doubtful, but can anyone give someoen a ride from eastern shore? like pocomoke/salsbury area? or like, if someone is goign down 13 to get there lol
PS could you give me a ride ? to sova plz ? :(

i'll pay you gas money + you can pick me up at ANY metro/subway station that close to your place

..GAHH don't bump the thread.. i want PS to see this :(
sometimes people dont check pm..

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
@korn
sorry, i'm not in pg anymore,during college i'm on the eastern shore... and i don't think there are any metro stations near me

can anyone help me with the ride by any chance? lol i'll help with gas money

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
your the one that needs to chill :laugh:

anyways, do you want to come to my house and play smash? ill fill up your tank.
Hahah im chill I play doctor mario now.
Naw I dont want you doing that. But you can come with me, Im heading up to KP's house.
He'll fill it up for me.
Im positive.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
What is going on here????

BTW: if people wanna play Melee at the venue...that's fine. Just beware of Melee-to-Brawl Johns. That's your call. Also: you have to bring your own set ups.

I figured it's not often that SoVa Melee players will have a chance to play the people coming down who still play Melee...and why shut out one game anyway :) I just don't want to risk my crewmates/friends squandering in the Brawl tourney by playing Melee :(

Top Bottom