• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED! SoVA Presents: OCT 18-19 BRAWL Singles+Doubles NEW INFO!

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
NOVA that is coming with me
wer leaving tomarrow(friday) around 7 or 8
wer staying at O-NO's friday and saturday night
were coming back sunday
make sure you bring money money money
this is gonna b a funn weekend =]

but ppl make sure you can get either a ride to my house or get to west falls church metro station and we can pick you up from there kk

and toasty you are the man!!!!!!!!! <3 nohomo

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
bring Forte!!!!!!

or if my friend can bring him, give Forte a ride back? haha I haven't even talked to him yet
but my friend from Woodbridge is coming to SoVa tomorrow night regardless but is hanging out with his girl sat/sun so it'd be awkward for Forte, maybe he could just ride back with you? haha I'll seeeee =D

toasty

Smash Hero
Nothing is happening on the 19th.

Originally, it was planned to make this a two day event with the main two events on the 18th and then random events like low tiers, crew battles, draft crews etc on the 19th. But the place we had fell through at the last minute so there will no longer be a two day event. Slash has just been crazy super busy and hasn't changed the thread title to show that it's ONLY on the 18th.

as for turnout, probably a little bit more than were at Jubilee for Brawl. That's the somewhat guaranteed amount anyway...

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
hey chu it's usually avg about 20-25...sometimes 30 but this is sova afterall so don't get your hopes up haha.

man i wanna team with korn haha oh well =P someday

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
sova gets smaller every time man. so yeah it'd more likely be 30 with them added. lol

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha i'll try to place with nova =P let's not get 5th again =[

toasty

Smash Hero
Don't forget:
ban Rainbow Cruise against Candy
ban Jungle Japes against Gonzo
ban caping against Boss
ban Metaknights-that-you-can't-punish-because-they're-so-****-patient against Korn
ban Halberd against Chu
ban perfect spacing against Azen
ban GC controllers against Chillin
ban grabbing the ledge against Plank
ban boyish charm against G-Reg

toasty

Smash Hero
hahaha priorityyyy...actually it's just bad memories of a night recently smashing with someone I don't play often because of his attitude. One of those people who believes his non-top-tier usage affords him the right to ***** about the "gayness" of high level play...except the way he plays is BEYOND "gay". He was using Mario and he'd just spam upB any time I decided to approach [I forgot what he'd do beforehand to set it up, but a lot of times, I'd throw out an attack and he'd just upB]

It was simply annoying. :(

toasty

Smash Hero
I am going to MM any MKs/Snakes/DDDs who want MMs. $1 MAXIMUM $2.
I'll take the first 10 who offer no matter what.
I'll only accept multiple MMs if you use a different character of those 3 for each MM.

I might not be open to other MMs, but feel free to ask, just don't expect a yes :)

Top Bottom