• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED! SoVA Presents: OCT 18-19 BRAWL Singles+Doubles NEW INFO!

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
well. it's gonna be a melee tourney $2 fee. it's a friendly tourney. 1 brawl setup and lots of melee. so come if you play melee =]

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
then bring a non crappy TV, that's all I'm gonna say. also, none of the TVs we have are crappy, they're all bigger than that tiny one they had at Chu's...but you gotta be courteous about what situation you're walking into: you're going to a Melee fest/tourney. I said there can be at least one Brawl setup at all times, but Melee has priority over everything. More to the point: I have priority over everyone [in most cases]. So you can call it all you want, if it doesn't happen, crying about it will be your call =D

StarYoshi14

Smash Rookie
Bah, I can't travel far for Smash and I can't go to people's houses I don't know, so the ODU one was perfect for me. Oh wellz, you all will just have to fear my rapage Yoshi for that much longer!!!!!!!

Top Bottom