• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED! SoVA Presents: OCT 18-19 BRAWL Singles+Doubles NEW INFO!

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Hey kadaj about those match with Azen at chu's you sure you saved them on my Wii? Cause I don't see it at all. ALso what color marth were you and what color was azen

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
ughhh if you put kadajs vid in the marth threads
then put my vids in the snake thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even the 1 of me getting my *** kick by chu lmao

so yea im coming to sova 150%
O-NO i guess wer staying at your place? wer gonna b 4 ppl
so we should def brawl all night tomarrow whoever wants to practice, us 4 are good practice ^_^

O-NO: can i get your # plz and info so i can get everything organized...thnx ^_^

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
ummm...not till late unfortinetly =\
i think we'll leaving here close to 8 and its a 3 hour drive
but were all gonna b on those 5 hour shots and redbulls so wer not gonna sleep the whole night incase ppl wanna play haha

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
yesssssssssssssssssssss

can't waaaaiiiit

so excited about all of this =D

NoVa: please please please bring Wiis or TVs if you have them and I will love you foreeevverrrrrr!!!!

Don't forget that there's ZERO VENUE FEE!! basically: you owe us the effort hahahahahha jkjkjk thanks for making the drive XD

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
i saw earlier that CK asked for a ride and i never responded lol
but yea....for every1 thats coming with me
gas moneyy is gonna b alot for allllllllllll of us...including me and jose
so im trying to get the most amount of ppl to come
so cafe any1 else you know that wants to come let me know
b/c right now it looks like wer gonna waste about $140 in gas....and the more ppl we have the more ppl we can split it between
plus wer taking my dads van...so theres room for 7 ppl....which means....we still have room for 1 more person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spread the word 1 extra seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
what mexican place?!?!?!?!?!? you must tell me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thumbs you should come! we still got 1 space left for whoever

and btw: we have a small tv in the van....so wer all gonna b playing brawl in the car on the way there :-D

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
korn: yea. other than Ck b/c i already have him in.....if he doesnt come then thats 2 extra seats

thumbs: just take the metro to west falls church and we'd pick you up from there

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
oh man am I happy right now...

this mexican place.

it's godly.

it's far away from the venue but not terribly far from O-NO's [maybe 10-15 minutes from O-NO's] but trust me, after you see what this place is all about.....you won't care how long the drive is. I'm buying dessert for all the non-SoVa people [meaning: a couple of desserts for the whole group, not for each individual LOL] but yeah that's my treat :)

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
hey candy PM me

i tihnk i might have enough by tommorrow :o i got Class till like 5PM and then im free im prolly gonna enough

Top Bottom