• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED! SoVA Presents: OCT 18-19 BRAWL Singles+Doubles NEW INFO!

Gren Kuts

Smash Rookie
Will there be tournaments for any other games, like Soul Calibur 4?

I got a decent TV I could bring and a PS3. No Wii, though.

Thanks.

Famous

Smash Champion
We have some housing issues to iron out...Who can house people coming down from MD/VA?

There may be about 4/5 of them

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i know korn is jealous of me. korn i found a way into the rave and the concert haha. it was tight cause it was free. <3

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Famous, it might not be too bad.... don't forget, we could technically use the venue for housing. of course, someone involved with the tourney would have to okay it and probably stay at the venue that night *cough*Slash*cough*.

Famous

Smash Champion
i know korn is jealous of me. korn i found a way into the rave and the concert haha. it was tight cause it was free. <3
I'm jealous for not knowing there was an anime convention....

Yeah, were going to have to sort housing out by Friday, some peeps want to come down early if they can

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
yeah that's where i housed. haha i explored around. people with badges can only get in. but me haha i just find ways in and i did. crappy stuff not worth the money but i went into an amazing gameroom setup. =P

Famous

Smash Champion
Nice, let me know about this next time if you have room for one more =)

lol, this has toasty's name written all over it

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
kornnnn i'm just too good. next time i'll go again just to chill haha =P. come to neko. free..*cough*

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
actually there will be ANOTHER venue change...as of tonight.

not 100% confirmed, but this will be on ODU's campus, but NOT at Games N Trade. We will no longer be running tournaments with them unless something truly amazing comes along that we couldn't pass up no matter who the offer came from.

here is the tentative address:

Virginia House
4603 Elkhorn Ave
Norfolk, VA 23508

[there are 4 big dorm buildings called The Quad. Virginia House is one of them]

to get inside the venue though, you'll have to either call me or just bang on the windows of the big conference room to the right of the entrance of the dorms so we can open it from the inside

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
so uhhh....yea
im def coming to this
is any1 gonna b able to house me and like 3 other ppl for friday night and saturday night? we plan on staying there all weekend and need a place to stay at night....any1 thats up for it is very appreciated :-D

toasty

Smash Hero
Need names so that different people aren't telling me about the same people and I end up seeking housing for like 11 when there's only 4 of you mother****ers haha

Venue fee will probably be free. I'll find out [and I'll push to make sure it's free, cuz I'm toasty n.igga]

boss8

Smash Hero
Need names so that different people aren't telling me about the same people and I end up seeking housing for like 11 when there's only 4 of you mother****ers haha

Venue fee will probably be free. I'll find out [and I'll push to make sure it's free, cuz I'm toasty n.igga]
**** good shizz toasty........

yea dude we may need housing.........we may come friday...

toasty

Smash Hero
show up at 11, registration at 12, tourney at 1 [teams first] and singles may overlap if need be.

Bring setups.

Please bring Wiis.

We definitely need TVs now that we won't have the same venue owners. I have 2 small TVs but NO Wii for the tourney.

D0N, said you're bringing a power strip, right? I need to go to the body shop to get my 3 powerstrips outta my car. [and my toaster! ^_^]

Draft Crews WILL go down since there are only teams and singles for Brawl and there will be more setups/space etc so it'll run faster...we also won't have the venue breathin down our necks. We just gotta make sure we get everyone to play their tourney matches.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
well i think me and boss are coming sepretly unless he decides to come with me
i know ima b riding with my brother esoj( now known as beaker lmao) and gonzo and maybe 1 other person.....im not sure but im pretty sure boss is riding with yoster and all them......so any1 able to provide housing for us 3 maybe 4 ppl would be most appreciated ^_^
and kadaj you should def come for some friendlys and draft crews! =]

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
i'll try just need to find out where you guys are gonna be staying.

you could stay at my house but there literally wont be anywhere to sleep if i have 5+ ppl in my room (me, famous, you, hose, gonzo, gilgamesh, maybe more) also candy+gilgamesh= very much space taken away :laugh: kinda like how i sat between you and boss when we played team friendlies and those little things we were sitting on

Top Bottom