• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED! SoVA Presents: OCT 18-19 BRAWL Singles+Doubles NEW INFO!

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
korn you crazy guy. $30 is expensive! ah. i mean if it were something bigger ha. this is gonna be the same people. make more people come! =]

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
NEW VENUE!!!! That place was straight GARBAGE, especially compared to the venue we're using on Oct 18th =D

think of it as a slightly scaled down version of the Critical Hit venue. Please bring setups [if you can bring a TV that would be amazing!!!]...and Wiis are always welcome...remember: you get discounts for setups

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'll be over on Friday, Kadaj
I tried calling today to play but no dice >_>

hope you're feeling better...

and GOOD SHlT to those bringing setups!!!

I like how out-of-SoVa people are saying they'll bring setups and SoVa people almost never say anything. Goddammit.

Please bring setups, people. We need more Wiis than TVs at this point [thanks to JCaes =D]

we should have like 10-12 TVs

but very few Wiis....

dobee

Smash Apprentice
I guess i can go home and pick up my wii... and Kadaj is is cool if I come friday too?

Spacecadet

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'll go to this. i'll see if I can get more people to come, but it's all iffy. I can't drive at all though, so a ride would be most apprecited :D

Top Bottom