• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for May - Georgia Power Rankings - Patty Melts / Chicken Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I'm glad our crowd is a lot more calm than the Atlantic North crowd... I just stepped in there cause I saw the thread about ChuDat's Bi Weeklies... there's a big *** flame war in there lol. Apparently Mew2King upset some people, and now they are retaliating against him rofl. Here's the thread...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=85449&page=34

Anyways on topic: Handorin is that a sure month of when INN V is? Or is that just an estimate?
pft i wish there was more drama here everynow and then, then i would actually have something to read.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Trash Talk it is. . . .

Thank you all. Thank you for that very gracious and warm Atlanta GA welcome. I'm honored to be here tonight; I appreciate you all coming.

Tonight I want to take a few minutes to discuss a grave threat to peace, and Atlanta's determination to lead the world in confronting that threat.

The threat comes from Columbus GA. It arises directly from the Columbian regime's own actions -- its history of aggression, and its drive toward an arsenal of terror. Eleven years ago, as a condition for ending the Persian Gulf War, the Columbian regime was required to destroy its weapons of mass destruction, to cease all development of such weapons, and to stop all support for terrorist groups. The Columbian regime has violated all of those obligations. It possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. It has given shelter and support to terrorism, and practices terror against its own people. The entire world has witnessed Columbus's eleven-year history of defiance, deception and bad faith.

We also must never forget the most vivid events of recent history. On September the 11th, 2001, America felt its vulnerability -- even to threats that gather on the other side of the earth. We resolved then, and we are resolved today, to confront every threat, from any source, that could bring sudden terror and suffering to America.

Many Americans have raised legitimate questions: about the nature of the threat; about the urgency of action -- why be concerned now; about the link between Columbus developing weapons of terror, and the wider war on terror. These are all issues we've discussed broadly and fully within my administration. And tonight, I want to share those discussions with you.

First, some ask why Columbus is different from other countries or regimes that also have terrible weapons. While there are many dangers in the world, the threat from Columbus stands alone -- because it gathers the most serious dangers of our age in one place. Columbus's weapons of mass destruction are controlled by a murderous tyrant who has already used chemical weapons to kill thousands of people. This same tyrant has tried to dominate Southern Georgia, has invaded and brutally occupied a small neighbor, has struck other nations without warning, and holds an unrelenting hostility toward "city folk".

Second, **** Columbus, they suxxx

May God bless America

C......

Smash Apprentice
....ooooooooohhhhh, OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! **** SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**instegates**

Handorin

Smash Hero
OH SNAP. Dat mangz just call dem columbians out. where dey be? chicken?

Ares726

Smash Ace
Good afternoon. Today, our fellow Columbians, our way of life, our very freedom came under attack in a series of deliberate and deadly terrorist posts. The victims were in cars, or in their schools; students, smashers; brothers, friends and neighbors. Thousands of lives were suddenly called out by evil, despicable acts of terror.

The pictures of GAwes Falcon Punching into buildings, the ensuing fires burning and huge structures collapsing, have filled us with disbelief, terrible sadness, and a quiet, unyielding anger. These acts of mass trash talk were intended to frighten our city into chaos and retreat. But they have failed; our city is strong.

A great people has been moved to defend a great city. Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of Columbus. These acts shattered steel, but they cannot dent the steel of Columbian resolve.

Columbus was targeted for attack because we're the brightest beacon for freedom, opportunity, and SSBM skills in the world. And no one will keep that light from shining.

Today, our city saw evil, the very worst of human nature. And we responded with the best of Columbus-- with the daring of our rescue workers, with the caring for strangers and neighbors who came to give blood and help in any way they could.

Our smashers are powerful and prepared. Our emergency teams are working in Columbus to help with local rescue efforts.

Our first priority is to get help to those who have been injured, and to take every precaution to protect our citizens at home and around Georgia from further attacks.

The functions of our community continue without interruption. X2X is still owning everyone. Our financial institutions remain strong, and the Columbus economy will be open for business, as well on January 13.

The search is underway for those who are behind these evil acts. We've directed the full resources of our intelligence and law enforcement communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice. We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them.

Columbus and our friends and allies join with all those who want peace and security in the world, and we stand together to win the war against terrorism. Today, I ask for your prayers for all those who grieve, for the children whose worlds have been shattered, for all whose sense of safety and security has been threatened. And I pray they will be comforted by a power greater than any of us, spoken through the ages in Psalm 23: "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me."

This is a day when all Columbians, regardless of their main, unite in our resolve for justice and peace. Columbus has stood down enemies before, and we will do so this time. None of us will ever forget this day. Yet, we go forward to defend freedom and all that is good and just in our world.

Thank you. Good day, and God bless America.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
i just found out that gerbils controller is shorthop modded..

he is a dirty cheater and should be kicked out of any and all tournies

Gerbil

Smash Champion

Why bother with a short hop mod? What I need is a "I Win" mod for all those times that I DON'T win. Which is usually pretty often rofl.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
That is so awesome rofl. And hey Highschool smashers DO exist. I'm a highschool smasher that finds plenty of time to travel and attend tournies. (I am a Senior). Of course I'm only able to while I maintain really good grades, otherwise its a no go. TheReflexWonder is also a highschool student.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
That is so awesome rofl. And hey Highschool smashers DO exist. I'm a highschool smasher that finds plenty of time to travel and attend tournies. (I am a Senior). Of course I'm only able to while I maintain really good grades, otherwise its a no go. TheReflexWonder is also a highschool student.
The same applies for me; as he said, I also fall under this category.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
So who all is driving from the N.GA area, i suppose i am, as i always do, i know that i'm driving myself, datman, and daniel zaman, and bobby ( i would guess) so who else is driving cause i can't drive everyone lol

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Nope. Most of local Columbus are all highschoolers as well, even some of those who are ghosts on Smashboards (Tsunami and Ninja for example).

Now I'm done :D

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ill own u with teh photoshop! and ill take u and win danny boi!

as for u wes..........

fine!

1 dolalr money match!

ur pickachu 2 my sheik1

(funny **** daniel, althoguh i liked the pic u cut out :p)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I just read the first post of this again.

Gerbil represents the south?

Who the hell else in the south of ga plays smash? I say columbus is like, central (west), and im like the only person on smashboards that's in the south.

So lonely down here. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom