• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for May - Georgia Power Rankings - Patty Melts / Chicken Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
How was it? I'm thinkin about goin to see it, but I don't wanna get disapointed like I did with the Hulk, Dare Devil, Fantastic Four and Xmen 3.
it was good, but if you thought all of those movies were dissappointing (as i did), then you may think Ghost Rider is just a tad bit slacking. i think it could have been a lot better. i still liked it though :D

Gerbil

Smash Champion
in before Reflex says "don't let the rahhhder take over"

hooray for england
OMG ROFL I was so waiting for Reflex to say that one, then I come to this page and see that haha.

And it's cool Wes, no rush. Sorry for bugging the hell out of your AIM but it was kinda funny at the same time.

Yo renegade marth was that a cheap shot at me? >.> I mean come on... you have me in the wrong spot... I should be ABOVE Best101 haha... j/k

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Trying to get it done before friday, because I'll be at my dad's this weekend...

Excuse the delay guys...

EDIT: Ocarina of Time for the Wii!!!!!!! YESH! About time another good game was released...

GA Peach

Smash Lord
can i have an award for "hit and killed most times by a teammate but still able to win matches"?

peach and marty <3 chaddd and support him for president, should he run. if not, tong all the way. i suppose we'll have a run-off ro something...i'm hungry...

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
man, this is like being in high school and lookin at the cutlist.
i think you should make it, you beasted at FP

This list is going to be crazy. People in Georgia are getting good, i can name alot of people who are not in teir three list, but can still beat me, and most of the others on the teir three list. this list will be interesting. This sounds gay, but im actually proud of every one in Georgia (exept BestINGA) who has been proforming really good lately (i know i havent because im a douche) oh, and tong can beat anyone.

im accepting crew battle eating compititions now. i dont have a crew.
and i dont need one.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
peach and marty <3 chaddd and support him for president, should he run. if not, tong all the way. i suppose we'll have a run-off ro something...i'm hungry...[/QUOTE]

wanna be in my eating crew?

GAwes

Hidden Boss
haha, beast that **** daniel and you can be in the new crew i just created . helllllll yeaaaahhhhhhh.

yeah, so i actually got a job and had to work today, tomorrow i have class at 11, then study abroad meeting at 1, then class at 2:30 and work at 5:30, so unless i get off kinda early i won't be able to do it tomorrow, so we'll try for it wed. night if you guys are available, i'm sure we can get it figured out soon enough, people can wait lol, its just a list

chaddd

Smash Lord
haha, beast that **** daniel and you can be in the new crew i just created . helllllll yeaaaahhhhhhh.

yeah, so i actually got a job and had to work today, tomorrow i have class at 11, then study abroad meeting at 1, then class at 2:30 and work at 5:30, so unless i get off kinda early i won't be able to do it tomorrow, so we'll try for it wed. night if you guys are available, i'm sure we can get it figured out soon enough, people can wait lol, its just a list
Just a list?!?!?!?!?!?!

Study abroad?!?!?!?

-goes mad-

(positively mad)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
****it, everytime i see this thread in bold, i get my hopes up. Then i click it and get all sad and ****.

QUIT PLAYIN WITH MY HEART. :/

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Sorry... we are having issues getting together when things are most convenient for all of us haha...

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
/me glares at prac.

. . . . . --sigh--

On a sidenote.

Gerbil, if it'd be easier, I could get you guys some carrier pigeons or something. :p Of course, i'd rig them with explosives to make for a real life game of Worms Armageddon (or whatever your fav. worms game is).

On a second sidenote.

. . . . . . . --looks around--

**** I wish i had my cpu back. :/

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
or a low tier power ranking? For the low-tier playing people?

Not to like, seperate them, but to have a tier list for low-tier using people only; and they do rank battles with low/bottom tier characters.

I dunno, I just like that idea cause in the past 2 weeks, i've gotten turned onto ness and yoshi like Rick James on Crack.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
hmmmm........ tiers 2 & 3 work out good, because to many tiers would be tedious, and no one really cares about skill less than tier 3. (IMO i dont even even care about skill in tier 3) Telling the diference between tier 3 and (if there was ) tier 4, would be a hard task in itself.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So here I am...... on a saturday night.... just got done playin some melee........ hopped on my friends cpu andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd . . . . . . . . .

i dunno.

Today was a good day. We have a "crew" starting in valdosta, sorta kinda. Not sure.

I gotta go find some of the other people i used to play smash with, and see if they still play smash. I ran into one guy friday, but didnt even think to ask him.

Anywhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
GERBIL I BELIEVE YOU HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT OF OURS.

>.<

I saw on the news that Bush is heading to columbus to check out the hurricane damage there.

If any of G4S runs into him, ask him if he still dont care about black people for me.

AND NOW IM JUST RANTING CAUSE MY FRIEND IS OVER HERE PLAYING WII TENNIS AND I DONT WANNA GET UP.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I know I haven't gotten anything special, I phailed horribly at FP, but if the new list is being considered, I'd like to be a thought maybe >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom