• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for May - Georgia Power Rankings - Patty Melts / Chicken Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Not to destroy your mindset or anything Eps... ok actually yes to destroy your mindset, but I have been on most often waiting for them haha. I either get Wes and no Mike, or I get Mike and no Wes. We all have lives that must be taken care of first. It is just a list, it will get done when it gets done.

SO ALL OF YOU HOLD YOUR **** HORSES!

Haha...

Handorin

Smash Hero
Psh, it was a hollow threat. XD

<--owned

Besides, I dont know if my parents would want me to "go all the way to GA. It is tooooo far."

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Chaddd Wes were super impressive on the crew vid.

Otherwise, you guys need to smarten up a little... there was a lot of teching towards the center that didn't get punished.

GA space animals need to stop wasting second jumps for no reason (esp when opponent is invulnerable)

Tong I don't know where you came from, but you're going to be really good, just give it some time and don't quit on the puff for one of the top 4.

Coandme doesn't play falco.

I can look for more criticisms if y'all want. Or not.

<3 GA

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

Otherwise, you guys need to smarten up a little... there was a lot of teching towards the center that didn't get punished.

GA space animals need to stop wasting second jumps for no reason (esp when opponent is invulnerable)

Tong I don't know where you came from, but you're going to be really good, just give it some time and don't quit on the puff for one of the top 4.

<3 GA
Nothing about teh Samus you make me sad exarch:(

GA Peach

Smash Lord

<3 GA
yeah, bring it.

exarch

doot doot doot
Warning: do not read if you don't take criticism well!!

Carter don't overcommit to punishing sheik's upb... anyone can get her on reaction-fox even more so. Don't mess with sheik on the edge, or at least be more careful when you do it.

112 don't use your double jump immediately when recovering.

Wes, be a little less cool sometimes. You make the rest of us look bad.

Bobby, don’t be afraid to guess when falco is going to fall off the platform on top of you. And L2P noob.

Cornell: don’t charge smashes for too long. If you get punished for charging, you did it too long.

Marty: fsmash will beat peach when she’s diagonally above you. Otherwise just be more careful when approaching. Plus that sig is so BAMF it makes me sick.

Alpha: You did well, nothing glaring… maybe some work on that missile spam?

Y'all know I love ya GA.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Carter don't overcommit to punishing sheik's upb... anyone can get her on reaction-fox even more so. Don't mess with sheik on the edge, or at least be more careful when you do it.

Bobby, don’t be afraid to guess when falco is going to fall off the platform on top of you. And L2P noob.

Cornell: don’t charge smashes for too long. If you get punished for charging, you did it too long.

Marty: fsmash will beat peach when she’s diagonally above you. Otherwise just be more careful when approaching. Plus that sig is so BAMF it makes me sick.

Y'all know I love ya GA.
thanks, i'll try those

exarch

doot doot doot
Clarification: don't use your jump until you're below the edge...

\
. . . . . . . . . . .
|
. .
\
\
. .
_
. . . . . . .
|
. . .
\
. .
\/
\
. . . . . .
|
. . . .
\
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
\
. .
/
. . .
|
. . . . .
\
_
/
. . . . . . .
\/
. . . .
|
. . . . . .
\/
\/
^Your Path^
. . . . .
^Least Punishable^
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Marth Recovery

See what I'm saying?

Carter88

Smash Journeyman

Y'all know I love ya GA.

Who goes into forums and critiques people on a crew battle? It was really just for fun and, for me personally, I really didn't need you to tell me what I was doing wrong. Just enjoy the video.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I've gotta jump in on this...

Chill out on giving Exarch a hard time. He was only offering friendly advice. In fact, I don't even know if you, Carter, have ever met Exarch. He is a good guy, I met him back at SA VII, all he is trying to do is give a little help. That goes the same for the rest of you... you should be happy to accept his advice, and learn from it, even if to you it may seem like bad advice. (I do acknowledge Marty for saying thanks :))

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Thanks for all the advice exarch, i really enjoy your critiques and for the most part, from at least what you have seen in the crew battle, you are right. For me however, i should play more cautious v. characters that can punish me off the ledge. like those back airs v. nite, i ****ing tried 3 of them, what a *******. . . . oh well, the next GA v. OOS crew battle should be awesome, i hope more people implore that idea, "insert state" v. OOS crew battles are awesome. esp. when for pizza

mog112

Smash Ace
we have both have meant exarch. he housed us at one of the flordia tournaments when we went down with wes.

i know he is a kool guy and i have no problem with him at all. i know he is offering advice but they way he did it was not the right way to go about it.

exarch

doot doot doot
Man the fact that 100% of the people i critiqued haven't jumped down my throat says a lot about GA.

112 and carter I'm sorry if i offended you. I thought both of you two had very effective playstyles during the match if that makes up for my criticism in any way.

VSGA for life!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Happy Time Jump Day Thingy!!!

Now... this post is:

The Official "STFU And Quit *****ing" Post

Low and behold... the changes!!!

*insert badass music here*

i.e. check the first post duh...

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Grats to all who made it on the updated list!

On a side note...
Chaddd MMed Ken in california the other day.
THE Sephiroth Ken.
Chaddd= Hardass

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ooOoooOO cornel is 9......... awesome

twister n eugene second tier...........oOoooOO......
'
i so need to start coming to tournies. me n xero can easily get 2ndd tier :)

id go to woodtsocks 11th but ill be at work :(

Handorin

Smash Hero
Now that you updated the PR list, you can update the topic again so it is spelled right.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
i so need to start coming to tournies. me n xero can easily get 2ndd tier :)
I said the same about getting Tier 2 because I think I have gotten better and others keep telling me so. But you know what? It doesn't always work like that... if it happens it happens. But... don't come out and say it like that because there are some people in this world that would take your statement and laugh you out of the area. Just chill for a bit, your time will come... I've been at this for a year (a year on april 20th that is) and I am just now starting to get up there. It takes time man. Bide your time.

Congrats to everyone that was included as new additions, and to those who didn't make it, work harder, you'll get there someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom