• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for May - Georgia Power Rankings - Patty Melts / Chicken Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handorin

Smash Hero
What do you consider "South," Im pretty sure GA is south. TN is south also, you should come to INNsomnia 5! (click sig >_>)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Get out of our thread Handorin!! Haha j/k with you man, and yes I believe a lot of us intend to come to INNV so no worries ;)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Why was that posted here? o.O
and btw, "Handorin" is kind of hard to read. If I didnt know my name was Handorin, I woulnt be able to read it. XD

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'd like to get consideration for potentials list. Note I'm trying my *** off, yeah? Yeah.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Dogy you need to come to more tournys. At the very least you should be in tier 2.
ima start comin to some, man.

I've practically got a "crew" comin to peachtree city, and im definately comin yo' direction in april.

I've just got alot of things to do on weekends cause ima music major. . . . . i still kinda wanna shoot myself over it, but ah well. D:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Actually Rayku, if I see you more often, then yeah I see no problem with you getting somewhere on the list. But of course we must keep a consistency level, and currently some names may be removed, while others are added on. But don't worry, it's only a list. We all know you rock anyways :)

BestinGA

Smash Rookie
I should be #1.
Obviously guys.
My name is even BestinGA.

Actually no. I should be above #1. Numbers are too simple to comprehend how great I am.
I should be in my own tier.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
gosh. Maybe i'll ACTUALLY be on the list this time :o
I guess ill say it since Gerbil would probably say it eventually but i doubt you be on the list cause
A. You miss G4S2
B. you didnt go to SOD3
C. You went to Fp but you didnt make it out of pools >.<
Im not trying to bash you*ill leave that job up to chaddd lol* but you havnt done anything to be put top ten. Again not bashing you

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I think Wes will have a better say on Laijin's case than I will, because Wes was able to have some 1v1 time with him more than I was. Though Laijin you were able to beat me, it definately wasn't an *** beating, in fact it was extremely close. So I can't use that as a judge, especially since you are the ONLY YL I got to play like ever (reflex not included, since I've only played that YL once or twice). No johns on our matches.

However, Alpha has a point. You did not attend G4S2, or SoD3, or any other tourny in between the others I can think of except FP. And you didn't make it out of pools at FP. Granted, neither did I nor Datman or my good friend Tsunami, but the way you performed just isn't enough for this list. I leave the option of you making Tier 3 to Wes and Mike, because imo, I don't think I'll be supporting you there. It takes more than just one tourny, and especially not making out of pools at that tourny, to make any portion of this list.

I myself had high hopes for Tier 2, since I was improving so much at G4S2 and then even more at FP, but stuff happens and we have to remember it is just a game, and that there are plenty of more opportunities to make the list in any of the sections. Give it time.

*Note this was not a bash/flame, this was merely an unbiased opinion on the matter.*

On that note I'd just like to say...

QUAKE WITH FEAR!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Double posts are awesome...

I swear. BestinGA dude, I dunno who you are, but I seem to remember one other cocky player that joined the boards and proceeded to talk so much **** it no longer was funny. That kid now at least showed up to a tourny, and was able to back up some of the stuff he had said before.

So I think it's your turn to show up and back your crap up. I've got 5$ thinking our Top 10 list could definately destroy you... so enough with the spam on how good you are, it is quite annoying when some topics have more official and serious things to discuss than just "My name says I'm the best so it must be true blah blah blah *shoots himself*"

Laijin

Smash Hero
Well..yea. Thats understandable. Going to G4S is pretty hard for me since thats like driving down to Alabama. I'll try my best to make it to 3 and i'll also be attending that woodstock tournament and SnowDay :o

So im back into tournies now. :o

And by making the list, I was more suggesting that im on the list period(like in any of the tiers), since my name is'nt up there at all. I did'nt expect you guys to put me in the top 10 after FP's performance(with me).

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Alright ladies today is the day of the decisions for the new list. I just want to congradulate everyone on their awesome performance these past 2 months, I have seen many improvements, and some disappointments. However, everyone has been showing out, and that's a good thing. So remember, no matter how this list winds up, the true purpose of it is to help GA increase their skill, not to create rivalry and disputes. Once I get a hold of Mike and Wes, we'll be discussing the changes and we will have this thread updated later this evening.

Good luck!

Ares726

Smash Ace
*Bites nails in anticipation*

This list is going to look a lot different after today. What's gonna happen?!

Tong for Top 10!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Tong for Top 10. Ares for Tier 3. Me for t-AHAHAHAHAHA i can't even say it with a straight face.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
rofl I so wanted Tier 2, I am gonna ***** about it forever lol. But hey Prac, you have improved too man, I'm sure we can expect to see you there sooner or later.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
ROFL sorry Ares. I got a hold of Mike, but now we need Wes. That dude is never at his AIM when you need him lol.

STOP EATING KRYSTAL AND COME HERE FOR A BIT WES! SHEESH!

haha...

EDIT: still waiting on Wes haha... he must be traveling or something, I dunno...

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
YEAH YOUR FACE CAN STOP WAITING
no I'm joking and don't know wtf I'm talking about lol
aww I was hoping to see how old Georgia stood right now

wes for top 1
carter for top 2
112 for top 3
tong for somewhere in the 10

chaddd

Smash Lord
YEAH YOUR FACE CAN STOP WAITING
no I'm joking and don't know wtf I'm talking about lol
aww I was hoping to see how old Georgia stood right now

wes for top 1
carter for top 2
112 for top 3
tong for somewhere in the 10
What???

I'm just going to blankly stare now. VERY blankly.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I know, that top 3 is ridiculous. Here's how it's most likely gonna look like.

1. Jeezy da Snowman
2. Best101
3. Gerbil

No. Top 10 should look like this:

1. Datman (for being the rawest man in smash from his bout with Omega)
2. Krystal Burgers
3. The Texas Double Whopper
4. Large Fries
5. Tobasco Sauce (the manliest substance on earth)
6. Maddox (The author of the manliest book on earth)
7. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (arcade version, duh)
8. Tong (upon election to office for president)
9. Alpha (for taping the rawest fight in smash...Datman vs. Omega: The Fall of the Rawness)
10. Gawesley. Because seeing him at number 10 amuses me.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
rofl how I could I forget the amazing Chaddd
he shouldn't even have a number he should have his own list at the top there
"the too raw list" with Chaddd and Datman

I wasn't stating it as a serious list but I'm sure everyone knows that.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Hey, i actually got a job, ****z niggggaa. so i gotta go to orientation tomorrow at 6. in other news, i wasn't here cause i forgot, was in newnan, was hanging out with datman (that ***** tooo raaaawwww) and i saw ghost rider. i'm not sorry.

p.s. i'm trying to move to england, so who wants to buy my spot on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom