• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for May - Georgia Power Rankings - Patty Melts / Chicken Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
If laijin gets best YL then I most certainly have an auto win at best Fox... *runs*

And I whole heartedly agree with Reflex having best Bowser in SE, period.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
i promise on this 1000th post of mine that i will make it to the top 15 in Ga. My Zelda will hold it down for low tier and my sheik for high tier

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
Top 15th in GA? How would you know that your 15th if the ranking consists of Alphabetical ordered tiers after top ten? You should just say that you want to make it to tier three, which IMO any body in Georgia can do if they just try, unless of course, your lajins young link LMAO, then it should be really easy considering hes "best YL in DA SOUTH"

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
No. Your not the best Young Link in the south east. I can name 5 YL in Georgia alone that are better. And not to mention florida has SOOOOOO many good people that can just pick up young link and pwn.
All im trying to do, is let you know your place. Until i see your young link beat someone good, just dont mention anything about best in south east, dont talk ****, acting like you have a reputation. Just know your place, and stay in it, until you prove every one other wise.

I know i may sound like a azzhole now, its nothing personal, i just dont like big heads.

Who knows maby next tourney you will pwn every one, and prove me wrong, until then practice.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
i can safely say that my sheik is one fo the best sheiks in ga...top 5.... out of ppl that main as sheik (good thign only like 3 ppl main as sheik :p

co_and_me

Smash Lord
yeah I was going to say like no one in GA mains sheik. I cant really think of anyone who does. <3 GA. I have said it once and I will say it again reputaions are earned not claimed.

chaddd

Smash Lord
i can safely say that my sheik is one fo the best sheiks in ga...top 5.... out of ppl that main as sheik (good thign only like 3 ppl main as sheik :p
My new main is going to be Sheik now.

Oh, and Mike G mains Sheik now, too.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
oh i know that co_and_me.

thats why i cant wait to go to g4s2 to get to try out some new techniques agaisnt u guys

and if mikeg is maining sheik then ill go against him with zelda...

thast my very awkward counter pick :p

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Mike was acutally seriously talking about maining sheik. He played a good bit of sheik at the one tourny wes held. Pretty beast too.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Unless Wes decides to do SA VIII of course... then INN V might be getting a run for its money... maybe.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'll be riding with X2X to this unless something drastic comes up. But you can guerentee I'm not going to miss is if I can help it, since I missed the last one.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
We usually have a few from the big G-A show. Wes, Bobby, and MikeG HAVE to be there. Else something really bad could happen <_<

Oh, and yeah SA is better than INN... but we're gettin there >_>

Handorin

Smash Hero
That is only a moment in time compared to the greatness you will experiance at INNsomnia.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
7 hours is nothing... From Columbus it is 9 lol, but I know my little group (Myself Alpha and Reflex) have made those kind of trisp in the past, so this'll be a breeze.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Reflex and I did that once, I think it was on the way to SAVII. However if we have to give anyone else a ride it's a no go.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Yeah, it's about 9 hours for the Panhandle Manhandlers too and they've been to two of them already. Totally worth it.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm glad our crowd is a lot more calm than the Atlantic North crowd... I just stepped in there cause I saw the thread about ChuDat's Bi Weeklies... there's a big *** flame war in there lol. Apparently Mew2King upset some people, and now they are retaliating against him rofl. Here's the thread...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=85449&page=34

Anyways on topic: Handorin is that a sure month of when INN V is? Or is that just an estimate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom