• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for May - Georgia Power Rankings - Patty Melts / Chicken Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
i want somthing to do with nathan explosion, and ganon. do you want your 50 cents in quarters pennies, nickles, or we got the quarter five pennie two nickles and a dine combo. you like?

^______^

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
i'm better than you.
"daniel-zaman" sucks at this game. he shouldn't even be on smashboards, srsly

^___________^

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
aslong as i play ppl in the 10 im ahppy....i wanna try out my new strategies...
ive been practing teching off the edge when attacked (liek by marths forward smash)consistently and now i can do it 9/10 times... thatll help me alot....
just tiny things liek that i wanna try out agaisnt really good players

Eugenio

Smash Lord
aslong as i play ppl in the 10 im ahppy....i wanna try out my new strategies...
ive been practing teching off the edge when attacked (liek by marths forward smash)consistently and now i can do it 9/10 times... thatll help me alot....
just tiny things liek that i wanna try out agaisnt really good players
Sounds like youv'e gotten better than that captain jack guy, I wouldn't be surprised if you took Mike G's #1 spot. Everybody watch out! theres a hurricane comming through!:psycho:

C......

Smash Apprentice
:lick: Better than MIKE G!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!???!?!?!?!?!?? ive gotta moneymatch this......EpSiLoN fellow, u up for it epsilon? if so ..... Tony's apartment! ............................................................................giggity?

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
Teching is fun. Youtube queenDVS vs da shiz wiz.and look for a fox vs falco fight its crazy some amazing falco spike techs. :p

Co_and_Me wanna MM?:confused:

P.S. ...... M.M.= marry me.
dont tell anyone:lick:

P.S...2 -datman notice how im one higher than you on the list. i know its "Alphabetical" or what ever, but......coincidence... i think not:psycho:

P.S....3 <----------this system sucks.:chuckle:

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Teching is fun. Youtube queenDVS vs da shiz wiz.and look for a fox vs falco fight its crazy some amazing falco spike techs. :p

Co_and_Me wanna MM?:confused:

P.S. ...... M.M.= marry me.
dont tell anyone:lick:

P.S...2 -datman notice how im one higher than you on the list. i know its "Alphabetical" or what ever, but......coincidence... i think not:psycho:

P.S....3 <----------this system sucks.:chuckle:
did u really want to MM and which dan in this BTW. I think the less asian looking guy?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
i assume all of these mm are goign on during g4s2? im only mm co_and_me...
id rather have somne good ole smashing prior to the tourney

co_and_me

Smash Lord
EPS what rules do you want for the MM? 2 of 3 or 3 of 5. Stage banning? Daves stupid rule?

C......

Smash Apprentice
we can mm again mog, but this time............10 KAGILLION doolars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously, 10 dollar mm sound good?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
the rules....co and me

2/3 4stocks...wes tourney rules. stages banned(u knwo which ones) and as fro daves stupid rule...whats that?

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hey. Epsilon. Can you make me a banner too?

In case you did'nt know, im Laijin(obviously).
Best Young Link in the South East.

I totally need to defend that title soon >__> You guys need to go RM's next bi-weekly

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman

I totally need to defend that title soon >__> You guys need to go RM's next bi-weekly
WOW. :psycho:

Are you sure your BEST YL in the south east? Very bold statement.

Extreemly unknowledgeable claim if I'd say so myself.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
yeah X2X was right. Dave's stupid rule means that you cant play the same stage twice in one set. SOOO if we random FD then we cant play FD again. Also Laijin you keep talking this **** about you being best YL in the south east. I seem to remeber Wes beat your YL but maybe my memory sucks. Also I think its funny that you have to claim something like that. Most people earn their titles. I mean reflex people said is best bowser he didnt claim it himself. You claim best YL and I dont think anyone has really seen too much out of your YL. I hope you start proving your stuff really soon.

Eugenio

Smash Lord

[sarcasm]Hmmm, maybe so, but I have the best Roy, Ness, Marth & Kirby in DeKalb County. In the state of Georgia there are about 200 county's... but in terms of Roy, Ness, Marth & Kirby, DeKalb is mine!!! Ha HhaahhahahaAHAhahahHA!!!!![/sarcasm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom