• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for May - Georgia Power Rankings - Patty Melts / Chicken Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

C......

Smash Apprentice
..........................................................................?? !!!!!!!!

C......

Smash Apprentice
sry but that had to be my first post, anyway gj Wes on devotion/ power rankings, congrats to chad, wes, and bobby on singles. Ive gotta enter next time to see how i do.

P.S.: this is Cornel for the ppl that kno me

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
THE LIST

1. Mike G. - Evil Peach18 - Peach / Shiek
2. Bobby - Just1111 - Peach / fox
3. GAwes - Our Savior Marth - Falcon / Col. Sanders
4. Blake - Happy - Fox / Game and Watch
5 Chad - Chaddd - Ganon / ????
6. Mike - Mog112 - Marth / Ice Climbers
7. Luis - Reflexwonder - Bowser / low tier
8. Carter - Mike C. - Fox / Jigglypuff
9. Alpha - X2X - Samus / Shiek
10. Mike G. - Co_and_Me - Samus / random

Tier 2
Marty - GApeach
Merc - ryanmercland
Tong - Eastheaven
Zach - Binxxx

Tier 3

Casey
Cornel
Daniel Zaman
Datman
DW!L
Gerbil
Lee
Omega
Do I still get out-of-state bonuses in GA? 'Cause if I don't, I'd rather stay in my technical AL spot. Not that I'm going to win any money EVER, but it makes me feel better. :3

Nite

Smash Champion
Oh noes. The Mid-south Power Rankings are going to be up soon and since Reflex lives in AL, and he wasn't on the GA list (until now), we were going to put him on our Top 20 now. I guess we are going to have to redo some part of the list or figure out something.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Oh noes. The Mid-south Power Rankings are going to be up soon and since Reflex lives in AL, and he wasn't on the GA list (until now), we were going to put him on our Top 20 now. I guess we are going to have to redo some part of the list or figure out something.
sucks for you noobs

Nite

Smash Champion
Hahaha. I'll get you next time Wes, you are your doggy. We'll I guess we don't get Reflex for our list. Chad will be upset.

chaddd

Smash Lord
FIF? I AM TEH FIF? WHATZORZ?!?!?!?!?!?!ONE!!!ELEVEN

But seriously, in a totally articulate manner, I would like to express my appreciation for being on the list. Because, you see, life is full of lists, and Smash Brothers is important, so, um....Well I don't know where I was going with this, but I think a Colonel Sanders ditto is in order, Wes. You can't be above me on the list like that and expect me and my Colonel to just sit quietly and not own you. Wait. Just wait.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Off topic I just beat Twilight Princess, what a beast of a game. Only 43 hours though, not the supposed 70 for me. (Yes I did collect all gold bugs but only got 15 total heart pieces and 22 poes, so I do realize I still have SOME things to do, but it wouldn't take me more than 3 hours or so. Oh and I did get all armor/bomb bags/quivers/rupee bags/item upgrades lol so there)

On topic: I will be sure to beast my way up from Tier 3 to Tier 2, that's a promise.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I want to be on the Mid-South rankings more, to be honest. I don't really care about the OOS, as I know that I shan't ever win a tournament with an OOS fund. It's spread over a larger region, and I -do- live in Phenix City.

C......

Smash Apprentice
i'll money match somebody in my tier if they teach me how to do this "shine" move ive been hearing about wih fox.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Yes he has... I saw him at SoD I, and at Devotion.

Edit: that was to Renegade
Cornel wasn't at SoD. Devotion was his first tourney. NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE LOOK THE SAME THANK YOU.

But seriously, everyone was talking about Cornel being at some other tourney...Devotion was definitely his first. I would know, I'm the reason he went.

C......

Smash Apprentice
it was my first smash tourny, and it was fun, but i wish i coulda played everyone there once, instead of like half the ppl, i also wish renegade, twister, and justice777 coulda made it. they're gettin alot better and most likely woulda ranked.

chaddd

Smash Lord
What are you talkin bout Chad? SoD = Smash or Die @ GX remember?... I know it wasn't that big, but I tried my best... :(
You've ruined me both emotionally and socially by pointing out the flaws in my post. I must soak in mu humiliation. Now Cornel can no longer be looked at as a n00b. I see the money matches drifting away...

Anyway, yeah, I forgot about SoD...mostly because I, being the Free-For-All Champ (no jokes necessary, the title is hilarious enough), only remember being able to gain free entrance to their next tourney. It's cool, the next one will be awesome. Cash Prizes? At GX? YEAH WHEN THEY SET A DATE. Jeez...freaking Mario Brothers...

But seriously Eugene, that was a good job with that tournament. Pretty good numbers, I'd say.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
So Gerbil told me that OOS tourny dont count towards ones ranking unless GA is thier.
So like how many folks from GA need to be at one for it to count?

GAwes

Hidden Boss
its not so much that it doesn't count, more so that its too difficult to judge the skill of other states v. our own, that makes matters too complicated. OOS tournies are somewhat taken into consideration in my opinion, but it would greatly help if at least half the top 10 were there, that simply makes it easier to judge

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
its not so much that it doesn't count, more so that its too difficult to judge the skill of other states v. our own, that makes matters too complicated. OOS tournies are somewhat taken into consideration in my opinion, but it would greatly help if at least half the top 10 were there, that simply makes it easier to judge
Ouch 5 folks at the very least, but GA hardly goes to OOS tournys.
O well Tier 3 here i come.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
See I thought I had seen Cornel at SoD I, I'm pretty sure I played him too cause we were going back and forth on wins for who would get to play the green fox lol.

And of course I know not all black people look the same, I do live in the blackest part of our city... that and 3/4 of my friends are black >.>

:p

And Reflex I'm sorry man, I had thought you would like to be repped as GA, but I understand now since you have the mid south rankings comming up.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
And Reflex I'm sorry man, I had thought you would like to be repped as GA, but I understand now since you have the mid south rankings comming up.
Don't sweat it. With how I was talking with you before the rankings came up, I can see how you came to that conclusion. Thanks for being considerate enough to bring it up to them, though.

My decision was mostly on whim, to be honest. I figure that by doing this, I'll be compelled to go to more tournaments.

Congrats for the #10 spot, Marty; you deserve it.

Uh...that's about it.

That, and I need to take my brother to some AL/GA tournaments. He's gotten much better since G4S, I can assure you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom