• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Update Crews moved to Sunday* "Brawl in the Street", May 23,24, 09, Perryville, MD

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey GIMR, I'll be hosting a Melee bi-weekly on friday, is alright with you? I'm still coming for crews on Sunday night though, don't worry
well, crews are supposed to be friday night but it doesn't look like anyone's signing up for them, we may just move them to sunday and try to convince people to sign up for them sunday morning.

Go ahead and host Melee if you want to, I mean Brawl people probably won't be going melee stuff anyways lol, except for Jcaeser and his Brawl +:chuckle:

ChuDat

Smash Master
well, crews are supposed to be friday night but it doesn't look like anyone's signing up for them, we may just move them to sunday and try to convince people to sign up for them sunday morning.

Go ahead and host Melee if you want to, I mean Brawl people probably won't be going melee stuff anyways lol, except for Jcaeser and his Brawl +:chuckle:
O.o ... so no crews on Friday then? I meant to say that I'll still be there on Friday night, my bad lolz

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
O.o ... so no crews on Friday then? I meant to say that I'll still be there on Friday night, my bad lolz
well let me just ask people right now,

who plans on showing up to crews friday night?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
GIMR I don't think very many people are willing to put up $20 each for crew battles tbh...

Is the COD4 tourney on XBox or PC? If it's on PC I may be interested in joining. Definitely not if it's XBox though.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Deez I'll MM you for $5. Your diddy is garbage lol
ddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I'll money match all mks... at this tournament 1-5 dollars. any takers? [Non-Crew members only]

Edit: Points and laughs at Korn. XD
lmao, coming from the best diddykong in MD/VA !!!!!!!

we can MM again $5 if you want lol

Deez I'll MM you for $5. Your diddy is garbage lol
lmfao..

EDIT: Lie, stop asking me.. i can go whatever tourneys i want to and i never say im going to C3 100%

boss8

Smash Hero
so many people said they are teaming with m2k.....

chu
candy
myself(though i can careless cause i am amazing in teams)

but yea.... shrugg

i may wanna team with omni....

i still have slikvik in my back pocket also...

Shinku

Smash Champion
light said he was coming back this summer. i look forward to radical dreamers

i teamed with omni a few times. he camps and makes me do all the work lol

Deez.

Smash Lord
Who the **** is 12 pack? and I said no crew mates korn. your too goodz <3. but if u really really want me to ill do it. and good **** Esoj for getting 2nd at that other tourny. and ill take that bet with u 12 pack. whoever u are. Esoj ill take ur mm as well. and sure Chillin urs too.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo Koorn, don't forget we need to team sometime :)

Deez.

Smash Lord
And I also think Chu should bring bride red back. that was the team that ***** C3 that one time. found out who 12 pack was. lawl Rush go eat a ****. I was talking to the Mks... if you didnt see that in my post u fawkin idiot. and Korn I wasnt talking shet when i posted that. I only point and laughed at u cause i know how u love to mm me. so i said no crew mates.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo Deez I'll MM you diddy with my MK at this tournament some time after doubles when I have free time.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
And I also think Chu should bring bride red back. that was the team that ***** C3 that one time. found out who 12 pack was. lawl Rush go eat a ****. I was talking to the Mks... if you didnt see that in my post u fawkin idiot. and Korn I wasnt talking shet when i posted that. I only point and laughed at u cause i know how u love to mm me. so i said no crew mates.
ROFL Deez you are too funny.

Top Bottom