• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've seen a lot of pedo accusations end up being false within just the last year so Im really quite hesitant to instantly believe any accusations like that. Especially given how powerful just an accusation is these days.
The only times I've seen these 'powerful accusations' do anything are
A: Vic getting fired from Rooster Teeth's RWBY show, which happened today
B: Capcom cutting ties with the lead of Suicide Silence after they were notified that the dude admitted the accusations were real and replacing him
C: An altright group led by Mike Cernovich, who believes **** is literally impossible, ganging up on James Gunn, who made a LOT of tweets bashing the altright which led to Disney firing him
Every other time I can think of a celebrity/person in power getting accused of this stuff, they don't actually face any negative consequences

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Out of sincere curiosity.

Can you name any of them. Right now.

EDIT: ****ing goddamn double post. That's the third time I've done that in the last 24hrs.

This is a video pertaining to a controversy where a bunch of girls had accused a person who went by the handle spoctor tech/spoctor theory of multiple things including pedophilia. This video is a response to the accusations brought against him by a third party but should give most if not all the context needed.

Also warning might have some adulty language and visuals.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Nah. I'm not scared of her. She's eight years younger than I am and if I kick her out it's not like she'll die or anything.

But she's also the lead actress on my show and I don't want this to become a thing. So I endure.

It's a good reminder of why I'd like to be single for the rest of my life. I don't know how people do it.
Dude, I've lived with people who never stop talking my whole life and I still can't get used to it. In fact, multiple people talking in close quarters overwhelms me a lot.

Anyways, what Pumpkaboo suggested is a good thing to say to your new roommate.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
This is a video pertaining to a controversy where a bunch of girls had accused a person who went by the handle spoctor tech/spoctor theory of multiple things including pedophilia. This video is a response to the accusations brought against him by a third party but should give most if not all the context needed.

Also warning might have some adulty language and visuals.
I'm at work and can't watch the video. But:

a) Were the accusations disproven or is this just a response video to those accusations, and

b) you said
I've seen a lot of pedo accusations end up being false within just the last year
so I was kind of hoping you'd know of more than one.

D

Deleted member

What in the hippity hoppity hell is happening.
quick recap:
owo drama
thread shutdown for 5 minutes
banana and milk
politics
a bit more owo drama
pedophiles
xander mobus

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team